How is it to live in a trailer park americans?

How is it to live in a trailer park americans?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9QWOh12AY5A
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was just about to ask you that because I wouldn't know.

awesome.

Sorry, do you happen to fantasize about that? Might want to fulfill it, wouldn't want to pent up all that estrogen Ahmed al-ibn Pajeet ir Baghdad

Its life, just like anywhere else. Imagine an over cramped tiny apartment somewhere in an overcrowded city.

Now take that apartment, put it on wheels and add some *rustic charm*.

Now stick in the the middle of the woods surrounded by meth and dysfunctional families.

Maybe sprinkle in a touch of racism.. and...

Boom!

bump

Please never tripfag again.

Your thinking of Canada bro

There Canadians

>there
T.trailer park resident

The trailer parks in my town are 60% Mexican 30% white trash.

Not recommended

It depends on the trailer park. Some of them are really chill, surrounded by nature, quiet, filled with interesting salt-of-the-earth people. Some are between two major roads with no trees or anything and total shit.

Don't have a clue... sorry senpai...

Were trailers ever actually mobile? I go to a trailer park today and they look like small houses

I almost rented one. Man that would have been a mistake. There is so much wrong with them.

Some are better than others. Most I've been around are filled with drug addicts and general degeneracy.

How is it to have migrant semen running through your veins?

It's not bad if you don't mind the smell of cooking meth in the morning.

There are lots of white trash sluts, and plenty of moonshine, most of the time.

There are also usually a conspicuous lack of niggers.

>Boom!

Is this the meth lab exploding?

Boring. Hungry. Looked down upon by everyone.

Hang out, get high, get drunk, eat chicken fingers, think of your next scheme to get money with your best bros.

They look better than living in an apartment.

They all still have wheels under them

You have to get the adjusted and releveled every few years

It's literally the most comfy thing ever. Watch Trailer Park Boys, you'll see.

a cuckshed park*

>trailer park boys

Not really what it's like at all. Posers ITT

Anyone got any comfy pics of trailer parks in nature?

While I live in a mobile home, it's inna woods so I have no idea what living in a trailer park is like.

Yeah dude, haven't you ever drove past a lot that sells them? Or one being hauled down the road.

>house separated from neighbors
>in-home washer and dryer
>lawn
>parking space
basically better than any tiny apartment in stockholm could ever be. Less Somalis, too.

I had relatives that lived in a trailer park. It was unending bullshit from drunk neighbors and such. Do not recommend.
That said, there are nice ones, this just wasn't it.

I grew up in a trailer park. It was pretty awesome, there was a lot of wilderness around and my dad would always buy me cool shit like pellet guns, mini motor bikes, snowmobiles, and go carts. We would hunt squirrels and rabbits and fish at the rivers. There were chill ass dogs everywhere. Most people smoked pot and we were all pretty friendly with each other.

A little like niggers, but not quite. Friendly neighbors, community bonfires where everyone is invited. Everyone's dog goes from house to house, and everyone's kids go from house to house. Most trailer park people are impulsive and dumb, but are unlikely to steal your shit or fuck with you unless they are addicts. You cannot trust an addict to do anything, stay out of anything, keep promises, or respect anything, because they no longer control their lives. You can talk to them and they will act like your best buds, and they might even mean it, but once your back is turned, they do what they want with no regards to you. Most trailer parks don't have many addicts, some have none, but some are almost populated entirely by colonies of addicts. In the south they are worse than the north, not sure if it's the scots irish influence of the Appalachian expansion vs the Germans/Nordic trailer trash in the north, or if it's simply the nice weather that makes people dumb, or the threat of deadly winter that makes people cooperate.

Yeah they were mobile.

Just so you're aware when people say "trailer" they can mean two different things.

It can mean a recreational vehicle that is towed by truck, has wheels, usually 8 feet white but has sections that slide out with hydraulic to widen the RV.

It can mean a mobile home, a home that is built on a trailer. Usually under 18 feet wide. These have wheels too. Once they are on site the metal trailer structure frame is leveled and put on concrete blocks or jacks, semi-permanently. They look like homes because they are skirted to keep air from flowing underneath the home (insulation) which is needed so shit doesn't freeze in the winter.

Beyond insulation sucking ass and not being able to have a dog I love it, but I am in a 95% white county

>year 2000 manufacture for 20k
>literal only cosmetic problems are with trim (lucky)
>gives me mobility, can sell back to park at anytime and get back all I paid in lease payments
>3 bedrooms and I only need 1 for me and my gf
>have a man cave and extra room incase we have a child soon
>save shit tons of money to buy a nicer car

Looking at a 2016 Malibu right now, can afford literally any car under 20k.

Oh and to top it off I make about 10 dollars an hour.

A friend of mine lives in one, its pretty much isolated - just a trailer on a empty lot of land, bordering suburbia. No other trailers.

It seems reasonably nice, though cramped.

I spent a night at my grandmas trailer when i was a kid and it was small as hell but pretty comfy.

Good thing you saved all that money on the house so you can throw it away on a car payment.

Deh mexikuhns took our jebs!
I could have supported a beautiful American family picking fruit 60 hours a week, but now I haves to live in this trailuh

I don't live in a trailer park, but my dad has a house near one.
Everyday it's nigger tier drama and bullshit. You could easily say they're the niggers of the white race.
I still prefer them over actual niggers.

Also
>1 post by this ID

no niggers you say? hmm...
>meth
ah fuck, that means white niggers. i thought you said no niggers!

I wouldn't know because I'm literally rich
t. 300k a year

You probably saw manufactured homes

youtube.com/watch?v=9QWOh12AY5A

i would imagine it would be rather comfy if you liked the people around you. i'd want a chunk of land i could drive off to though.

frig off Lahey

fuck off bud don't appropriate Canadian culture

I grew up in a highend trailer park in the 90s. It was great.

What do you do?

And that's upper middle class I think

what exactly is a high end trailer park? What makes it high end? I assume if you can afford a really nice trailer you can afford an apartment/house.

frig off

fuck off Bobandy

some trailer parks are really nice and safe and it's just kids running around having fun but others have a meth problem

frigg of bobanders

Pretty good. It's better than living in cheap apartments for the poor because in those, you hear your upstairs neighbors moving around, and you hear everything your next door neighbors do and even their cats meowing. You don't hear any of that when you live in a trailer. And most trailers are nicer than apartments for poor people.

Depends on where the trailer park is user. Ever hear about "Snowbirds"? Lots'a millionaires.

>real life trailer trash folk answering questions
>they literally browse Sup Forums
oh this place

that's Canadian trailer park living

I should know I fucking live in one, I got two big ass trailers joined together by myself

super hi-speed internet
68 inch TV
a freezer filled with meat
my 303 for Moose, or any fucking migrants that should come within 20 miles
my 12 for ducks
A shitload of ammo

no fucking mortgage, no fucking rent
very little taxes

work full time, save my money, will buy a small farm in the USA

that beats sucking nigger dick full time don't it Swedish cuck?

>hating white people this much

Not very good at hiding it m8

What's the point in living like a redneck so you can save up and work like a redneck?

THE BEAVER POSTER RETURNS

This sounds pretty pathetic

>white people equals trailer folk
nope, I just don't like poor-lower class who are done no good. Race-Gender does not matter.

and If Whites are great the whites in the trailer park are certainly not responsible for it

anyways forgive I did not meant it as an fuck poor whites insult, rather It amuses me how lower class-blue collar-prole-trailer trash this place actually is, it forces me out of my upper middle class (i.e. low six figures) bubble.

more and more I find that class is the biggest common denominator, it is above race or nationality. I find myself very at ease with say a french engineer, than with a poor american.

anyways have fun,

That's a namefag you newfag. Here I tripfagged some random letters so that you can see what it looks like.

>he doesn't live off the land

Europeans are too effeminate to understand

You nignogs used up the arable land and chopped down all the forests.
He's going to turn a profit growing hemp. For your receipts and newspapers and things.

>there is so much wrong with them derp
>like...
Did you really think this was worth posting? Kill yourself.

So you like getting cucked by Monsanto?

sell him things he doesn't need kike

Just a reminder

Trump will not become president

I hope Trump makes them great again. They used to seem so comfy

that's about the size of it.

What the fuck are you talking about? You think the vegetables I grow myself are somehow worse than supermarket vegetables?

I thought Canadians couldn't have guns.

Ask any hip liberal who lives in a trail...I'm sorry ''Tiny House'' because they became the poor slobs they detested.

Why in the fuck would you buy a new car you fucking inbred trailer trash? The car's worth decreases as soon as you start the ignition. Buy a used car and take the money you saved and go on a trip with your wife, faggot retard.

What are you talking about you burger?
Europe is the only continent where the tree population actually rises each year and our farmers produce so much milk and meat they sell the surplus to Africa. For a lower price than african priducts.

We can have lots of guns, we just can't use them to protect ourselves.

I've been searching for days online to find trailer parks in Canada; they're either only 55+, look like absolute dogshit, or are in the middle of nowhere.

it's literally white nigger central

Why aren't you selling the food to Koreans?
Cucks.

Better than being surrounded by mosques and feminist snow plowing schedules.

the original cuck shed

>Oh and to top it off I make about 10 dollars an hour

b8

Question for Ameribros.

Cinema and media make out like inter racial couples are part of everyday life, is that the real case irl?

Most pol comics I see comment about how black girls find it impossible to date white men which leads to frustration because they are more reliable than black men.

How much of it is true or bullshit?

No, interracial relationships are very rare.
Blacks are only 13% of the population and that's including all ages.

More trees growing every year on each continent other than Antartica then the year before. So no reason to brag.

You aren't selling dairy products to black Africans because they are all lactose intolerant. That's a white superior adaption--- being able to digest dairy after being an infant.

Honestly this sounds really fun. I like the outdoors, and I get along with weirdo druggies better than with normies. I guess they might steal my shit or shoot holes in my wall though.

I just want a room to work on music all day, not a fucking office where I whore out my brain all day.

even in the poorest white town there is less crime than in the richest black town

Interracial is rare, but it was a lot rarer in the 1970s and 1980s then these days.

Black women are desperate to hook up with white men cause white men usually have jobs, don't beat their women, and usually stick around to help with the kids. But most white men won't date black women.

Most black men date white landwhales and aren't interested in skinny or small white sluts no matter how well they suck a black man's dick. Black men say white women smell better, taste better, are nicer, and less violent than black women.

While women who date black men are usually either: a) landwhales, or b) hate their daddies and getting even with him or trying to get his attention.

The media really distorts the proportions of racial numbers and inter racial relationships.