Saskatchewan and Alberta need to secede and create their own nation

Saskatchewan and Alberta need to secede and create their own nation.
Alt-Canada
Saskberta
>can sustain themselves with potash and oil
>no-need to provide the welfare queens of Quebec and Cuckronto
>voted blue , did not want the cuck Trudeau leading this nation
One more province can request to join but it can't be french niggers , cucktario , or Manitoba (aka one big native infested shithole with no resources)

>cucktario
why must you be so hurtful user?

:(

>economy based of shit oil and grass
have fun

One's toronto is removed you can join :)

>>voted blue
>Saskatchewan

hmm really makes you think
>northern Saskatchewan mattering

I thought Saskatchewan and Alberta were overwhelmed with Indians tho

Why isn't Manitoba invited? Jets v. Oilers?

they are but not like manitoba. Its one big reserve

He's right though. That big orange chunk at the top of the province is literally just 3 giant empty ridings full of Injuns.

Also Sask has the based Sask Party in power currently while AB has the faggot NDP in power (yes, I am aware that it's due to vote splitting)

Left-leaning parasites

I like maple syrup.

we keep them violently pacified in Alberta.

I have a plan for that. Annex the NWT and exile all natives to pic related island in the black circle.

Are you literally fucking retarded

The idea of sending natives to concentration camps makes my nuts quake

Banks Island. Send them all there and sterilize them prior to that.

And take all the hobos, junkies, and drunks in Edmonton, lock them all in the now vacant Rexall Place and set it on fire.

Reminder that this is how a Greater Western Canadian Republic would look.

How in the hell do you think we can just annex Alaska and the American north west?

Balkanization of Alberta -

>red - northern Albertan volkstaat
>green - southern Alberta
>blue and yellow - ukrainian canadian ethnostate

R8 my autism

Really Alberta and Sask should join the US

The US is in disarray and once SHTF we can take advantage of the chaos and annex lebensraum for the Albertan Reich.

No. The US is different culture. See

Take out Alaska and Manitoba and it's country kino

Bud you're delusional

They're not just going to fucking leave.
They're Canadian citizens.

You're going to go clear out every reserve?

Be my guest. While white Canadians are working, you snow niggers are going to get shot up by the redskins.

>the year is 2050, and after decades of ethnic fighting, Edmonton has been partitioned by UN peacekeepers north v. south, with a wall separating the two
>the north consists of whites
>the south consists of non-whites

What do?

At least their hands will be too shaky to shoot straight.

Yes we would round every single one up and transport them via rail to the banks of NWT directly across from Banks Island, boat them across and keep them there surrounded by naval blockade. Like what the Brits did with their criminals and Australia.

>implying Alaska isn't rightful Albertan clay

Who gives a flying fuck about Edmonton just live with a qt3.14 of your race inna woods or on the Prairie.

You guys want a race war and it's fucking retarded the natives will be on our side if the Chinese or Russians invade.

The natives deserve nothing lower than hunger, degradation and death you cuck.

Cucks like you will be put in Rexall Place with all the vagrants when it is burnt down.

Also

>not wanting independent Alberta with close ties to Russia

??

I think you're shitposting for certain but who is we? Who would ever support your retarded fucking idea when we already control the nations industry and (((they))) are a way more present threat on Bay St.

But you can't get over the fact buddy from saddle lake is hammered on Whyte Ave. Is he really a threat?

That fucking injun is stinking up our beautiful streets. Send them to Banks Island!

Saskatchewan reporting in.
Agreed

You're the fucking cuck

I guarantee you're a fucking walking piece of garbage that's why you're so butthurt over the fact natives exist.

Meanwhile, real Aryan men build this country and lift up everyone else while you fucking fags cry about the fact some neech stole your bike and now hey let's go throw them all in Recall Place.

It's beyond retarded and why our roots as a Victorian society cannot be embraced because you're a fucking sperg who doesn't realize they'll fall in line with whoever has the power which is more and more (((them))).

So we're gonna seperate?
Bet some neech from Ontario comes through with JTF2 and ends you and your fuckboy squad in a minute if that ever happens.

t. Regina

Its where all the good uranium is.

>t. John Uguluk

OK listen here you filthy redskin, you're going to be sent to Banks Island. And if you're a truly hopeless drunk, you're getting thrown in fucking Rexall and you're going to burn faggot. Only fucking chugs live in Regina.

The prairie provinces cannot survive on their own.

They are resource abundant but you forgot one thing
>NO PORTS
How are you going to export your oil and resources without ports/infrastructure.

You guys need BC at least.

>inb4 Manitoba has port into the Hudson's bay

Unfortunately, that area is practically impossible to access in winter time and significantly increases the distance to travel from the Hudson's bay to the Pacific ocean.

SO REALLY, A BROKEN CANADA WOULD BE BAD FOR EVERYONE.

U of R?

Just fucking annex northern ontario, everything north of and including the barrie/new tehcumseh region but not including the empty wilderness thats filled with natives voting for gibs.

Nothing but honest hard working farmers, beautiful lakes and cottages, a love of firearms and small town Canada.

t. Sudbury

You fucking Ontarian cucks don't deserve help nor redemption. You're dead to us you fucking no good as swipe Communists.

What a place eh

The name is McMorris.
I'd drink your weak ass under the table.
I hope you end up in Stony and get raped by some neechies no lie.
How can you be so butthurt when we won the war!

French leaf here, I agree. Be a proud nation for fuck sake!

You're an incoherent ranting chug. Sad!

i humbly submit BC for third seperatist province

1: access to water
2: shout down hongkouver
3: dude weed

Fuck off frog we're sending your ilk to Banks Island too so don't hold your goddamm breath for one stinking minute.

you related to that snowboard cuck mcmorris?

I wouldn't trust anything the oil companies here say. They swamp the media with pro-oil propoganda and when things were good they said they were invincible. Shell said they were investing in huge plastics manufacturers in alberta, renewable energy, etc. etc. and then all of a sudden an oil decline hits and all these supposed diversifying indexes just disappear into thin air.
Oil companies are not good for anything other than being con artists. They need a slap on the wrist and a huge tax to force them to do anything but oil, and that includes plastics, which is an industry entirely funded and sourced via oil lol

>Basing all of Ontario off the GTA

I guess Alberta is cucked because of its' Muslim mayor and so is saskachewan because it's the province we got the term prairie nigger from.

Nigga hush.

Yeah we'll take you but we don't want no bitchin or complaining when we round up all your natives and deport them to Banks Island.

Why are natives so cucked? You give them jobs and opportunities and they'd rather sit in their huts all day, do the weeds and complain that they would rather be left alone like dirty hobos instead of getting any benefits. How do we get rid of them?

We need a larger population. We need to start moving away from the US border and start living in Northern Canada.

This is the best way to make Canada great.

No you have Ottawa too. Drain the swamp, then we'll talk.

Is Newfoundland still irrelevant?

Albertan here. Couldn't agree more. Our country does not represent us.

My friend I have addressed this issue throughout the thread. Read through it

Agreed. Would vote for this in a heartbeat. BC is welcome to join, otherwise we can work out a deal with Highway 1.

Is Alberta Canada's Oklahoma?

to many chinks

seems harsh, i figure we could just get them to stop human trafficking and fentanyl importing off the coastal reservations

beats molestin em in catholic rape camps i guess

They only get in if they hand their natives over so we can deport them.

There is literally none outside Vancouver.

Also extradition to China would fix this. There are so many people who would get harvest for organs in their home country, its ridiculous.

More like Texas north

You watch that filthy mouth of yours. There is literally nothing wrong with the residential schools. We provided those savages with world class education. I would say it's a Canadian success story.

Trudeau will probably import them into ontario

How to fix Canada
1. Kick out everyone who's from a muslim country
2.Only allow smart immigrants to stay
3. All chinks out , no exception. Some koreans and japs can stay
4. natives and wiggers rounded up and executed.

No I want them to go to Banks Island. Cold, harsh tundra. Enjoy! Take a tipi and a peace pipe for the road

Yeah to all of those but the chinks aren't as bad as you all make them out to be.

If your case is that any economy trading with another can only do so if they are part of the same nation, then china and Canada should just become one country.

You're retarded.

Adding BC and Yukon would be a solid choice from an aesthetic, economic and social aspect.

Yukon has good mining, as does BC along with forestry. It rounds out dependency on oil. As long as Vancouver is not the capital, it should work out fine.

fair enough. i think we should include the Yukon as well

Mostly concentrated in Hongcouver, many aren't even citizens. Just tell them their work visas are only valid for Canada and kick them the fuck out.

NWT is lebensraum and Nunavut we can take for lebensraum and to get rid of more stinking natives

You I like

About fucking time. This thread is filled with goddamm turbo cucks going "that's mean!!"

Serious question, have you accomplished anything for the nation? What will you do with the other non whites?

You're completely ignorant.
You're nothing to me but another goy.

Give yourself a hand bud youre one of the most delusional lads I've seen around here. Stay insecure about your penis size.

I'll be at Glencoe driving it 350 next summer while you continue to be the failure of our race.

its amusing especially in the fact that like texas, we generally hover around 30% in support for secession

THE YUKON IS A MYTH PERPETRATED BY THE JEWS
OPEN YOUR EYES LEAF SHITPOSTERS, YOU'VE BEEN LIED TOO

Alberta reporting in. I don't think we need to secede, I think we need to drain our political/military swamp, and start electing pro-job, pro-nation representatives to our House of Commons. Our Senate needs to be remade so it's not a fucking joke. The big cities (Toronto, Ottawa, Montreal, Calgary, Vancouver) NEED to stop being able to decide our elections. They all are liberal hell holes.

Our country is rich, vast, and have hardy people. However, we are dangerously divided. The East and West need to cooperate together to make this country strong, as an ally to America, and as a sovereign nation in this world. Trudeau and the faggot ass liberals can't do it.

I'll specifie: we need to drain our swamp even moreso than our American counter parts. Nothing gets done between our Parliament and Senate, and anything that is changed negatively affects our national identity, our economy, our East/West unity, and our military. We need new leaders and representatives who want this country to be great again

Alright Ponto I'll keep that in mind while I call you an ambulance because you've drunk yourself to sleep on listerine again.

My first apartment in Vancouver: 5 people, I was only Canadian

Run for mp I'll vote for you

Fuck those obese crackheads. Natives don't deserve shit from us or the government. Try working and actually going to school. Try not having 15 different gang in one reserve. Fucking cancerous parasites.

I don't mind asians , I'm talking about the chinks who bought out Vancouver

Ottawa is a symptom of the entire countries cuckery, not just Ontario.

You do realize Ontario has more conservative ridings than nearly all of Saskachewan and Alberta combined?

You're falling for too many memes my friend, we need to unite now more than ever.

ive been preaching republicanism for years. OUT OF ALL THE COMMONWEALTH NATIONS WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO STILL USE THE BROKE AS FUCK WESTMINSTER PARLIAMENTARY SYSTEM.

Canada was founded as a resort for retired lords and we need complete political reform

Exactly. I say we just cut our losses and send them packing up north. Bitch about the white man will you? Well enjoy living on the tundra without the white man's technology like you did before we came.

They'll all be dead in a year

Trudeau said it himself - Canada is a post-national state. Eastern faggots already killed the idea of Canada, and most of the people are too weak to do anything about it. It's hopeless. The only question is do we want to be destroyed and handed over to globalists with the rest of Canada.

Maybe you're right. It's just difficult to stomach the idea, I apologize. Wynne ruined your reputation.

>Nunavut we can take

Why. There is literally nothing to gain, other then meme tier oil reserves that may or may not be, also that are a bitch to access

Western secession without Yukon is unthinkable.

Day of the Rake

To catch more Eskimos

I need to become more politically involved with my community. Voices need to be heard. Canadians (I mean REAL Canadians) are having the rug torn from underneath them by globalists in Parliament. Our political system is a punchline of democracy and control.

Fuck I wish we had a Trump.

I live in Calgary and we ALWAYS vote conservative. Ok maybe not for mayor but provincial and federal? Always. But what we really need and what we will never get is an actual right wing party in office. Before Harper left there was like 26 empty senate seats. Did he appoint 26 conservative senators? Fuck no. He left them open so Trudeau could do the shit he's doing now. Our parties are the same and I really believe the only way we can get our country back is to hold our politicians responsible through force.

>always vote conservative provincially
you fucks voted a literal hooker in as a ndp

motherfucker i hate cow town

You are correct. First time in 40 years. Last time too. Every albertan regrets it but what were we supposed to? The fake conservative (actually liberal. Couldn't get elected until she changed colours) Allison Redford in typical women fashion used her premiere title as her personal slush fund. We couldn't reflect the conservatives after that shit. The wild Rose? Those faggots are the same pc party that fucked shit up in the 80s. Our party system is so broken the whole thing needs to be scrapped.

I also kind of misread your post but my point still stands

the best case scenario i saw was a wild rose minority.

the wild rose is not even close to the pc oligarchs. theyre libertarian and the only problem i saw was that alberta even though every person i talk to is libertarian they actually dont know they are and that alberta isnt ready to go full bore libertarian (though it needs to)

i know brian jean and he outright left the pc's cause of the shit going on at the federal level, and he never wanted to come onto the scene provincially until he was convinced by people telling him we need to reform alberta.

>Leaf military strategy
>Let's invade all the places with huge military presence, massive number of nukes, and extremely high gun ownership rate.

What's the next step in your master plan?

>Fuck I wish we had a Trump.

Become the Trump

Sherwood Park is literally 99% white, that isn't a made up percentage. Too expensive for anyone else to live here.