Ever noticed that you can't click on many threads that contain W!k1 or W1c1.134ksin them?

Ever noticed that you can't click on many threads that contain W!k1 or W1c1.134ksin them?

can't be clicked image cut off no clickable field

I could click on this one

Was the pic cut off too?

no

Wiki
Wikileaks

the textbox scrolled up when you searched for the word and automatically hid the thread image you stupid

We've been hacked by Sup Forums

Notice any pattern?

Leftist shit propaganda and overly racist discredit propaganda are up, real pol threads down

i know you guys know who i am. "Im literally shaking" ;)

Propaganda left, real pol right

This is actually Hilarious

What's going on here?

Its a somebody is having an episode episode.

ease up on the schizophrenia bud. Let them fight it out in your head so you only have on personality left.

its how i cured my schizophrenia

This is Australian """"bantz""""

OP first off you are stupid. The images don't load on some shit because the site was getting ddosed again earlier

you're both stupid

what yo uall failed to realize is that the field is so long it gets truncated from the display which causes problems from a coding standpoint because CSS is a shit

No u

That is new Zealand you soon to be perforated by my metaphysical symbolic masterpiece of a thought phallus how about you go ahead and chortle now because your fates are pliable but you shall never realize it no matter how many times I state it.

>Shitpost : ur a filthy nigger islamic jew force feed yourself feaces or do you want to try to mount kids like the rest of the hillary voters from the middle east?

>OP tries to trigger Sup Forums
>only succeeds at making himself look like the retard he is

Remember to kys. Sage