Why aren't you fucking buff yet like Goku?

Why aren't you fucking buff yet like Goku?
Don't you want to pick up chicks?

Goku has had sex with 1 woman

WHOA
I'm getting there!

A woman he never even kissed either. The idea of it was completely foreign to him. I'm surprised he managed to figure out penis goes in vagina.

because its a pain in the ass to sustain you miss the gym for anfew weeks and all the work is gone

So what you're saying is if I get buff I'll finally have a woman?

Working on it

1 more than me

Yes but chances are she won't be a good woman.

He's grabbed at least three by the pussy

reminder that goku resisted vs the vaginal jew and passed the test

5'10 160 lbs
Started early July at 125 lbs
lifts have been going up
Almost there

I'm into young girls, so I prefer to be rockstar coke party skinny.

I'm lifting I'm lifting

>not even 5 months and you claim to have put in 35 lbs
I'll take things that never happened for 100, Alex

Goku got 1 chick, and that's because she picked him up.

You can put on 35lbs in 5 months. It won't be muscle, but you can definitely put on that much weight in 5 months.

You mean why aren't we like an alien race with naturally great strength that increases every time they get to the brink of death and who don't show apparent signs of physical aging until their death?

She probably had to get him hammered and he didn't even remember how it happened.

If you've just started training and then give up, then yeah your body will return to its previous state rapidly. But if you've been training for a while, you'll keep muscle mass for much longer (I think months) if you're not starving yourself. If you're training very hard, I think it's possible you lose progress faster. But I haven't been doing that, I don't train super hard. Progress is slow and I'm OK with that. Good exercise anyway. I've skipped a few weeks before and it was no big deal. I did a few reps less for some muscle groups, but I went back to my previous rep count faster than I thought I would.

Don't obsess over the rep count. It will fluctuate (especially if you're tired sometimes). Work the muscle, not the weight as they say. The goal isn't to make the weight go up, it's to make your muscles work. Rep count is just an estimate of how much you've made them work. Your average will go up over time. I guess all this is obvious. Autism made me obsess over the rep count.

>db:s
>canon
he kissed chi chi's kuririn with his hot monkey dick enough times to birth two children. plus, even if he's a country bumpkin, there's no way he hasn't seen two other human beings share a kiss

I'm not a saiyyyan lmao

>she won't be a good woman
Yeah.
But it might make a good woman a bit more forgiving.
I think lifting mostly helps with confidence and being healthier (which shows).
Some women will assume you're a meathead if you lift, but as long as you're not cocky it shouldn't hurt.
And lifting will make you HIGH TEST so it won't bother you if she's maybe kind of overly THICC.

good thing we're talking about lifting and getting buff like goku and not about getting fat for a movie role then.

>implying you can make strength gains without exceeding your daily caloric expenditure.
I have a small gut now, yes, but I also have larger biceps and broader shoulders.
Never said it was all muscle mass that I gained.

fuk yeah winter time... time 2 get my chub on

yeah fuckin look at that kid look at that grease look at that butter look at that sweet salty bitter goodness fuck yeah son give me some tim horton double double and a small cup of doughnuts on the side... all good shit you know what im saying
it cold outside... you need somethin HOT inside you... good fats bro

NOOOO TOO MUCH CARB BRO REPLACE THEM ALL WITH EGGS