Post famous libshits you would love to water board

Post famous libshits you would love to water board
reading this guy's twitter makes me want to kidnap him and play nazi salute's while I waterboard him and shit in his mouth

literally who

he plays some faggot in silicon valley and portlandia

he's also a terrible stand-up comedian

>water boarding

The vanilla ice cream of torture methods. Scaphism is for patricians.

Is it bad if I actually found some of his comedy kind of funny, unless I'm mistaking him for someone else

Listen Hindu please start doxing all of u/spez and u/political mods. Immediately.
Upload on chan immediately.

Sensory deprivation is actually the worst torture imaginable

leaf, it's enough seeing your flag around here... stop posting pajeets

He's pretty funny desu

I liked his Elephant Man joke and the one on Call of Duty 4

funny or not , tweeting this is inexcusuable

I mean he isn't wrong, I made a bunch of black characters with the name Harambe

>more like numail

I would waterboard the fuck out of this guy then redpill his wife with my dick

I want Laci Green to get water boarded while I fuck her.

I thought it was a meme because most people felt sorry for Harambe and thought they should have shot the niglet that fell in the cage

You sir are a bitch

I thought it was a meme because people cared more about a gorilla getting shot than the media pile-on of unarmed black men getting shot by police which was happening at the same time.

Yeah it was just a cuck false flag becauae they weren't winning the Race War the Soros BLM needed an extra push so they went for the Black Kid Vs Black Gorilla deal and realized it would never work with the media..
Fox or Cnn couldn't get an angle they wanted on it so it ended up being more of a distraction from nigers

hes not that bad aside from his politics but hes not like one of the greats. i cant dislike him tho

maybe i can dislike him. he can still be funny sometimes

>tfw you check the death rates of white men shot by police in the USA and find out its way higher than black people

>tfw you realise that out of Hispanics and Blacks which have the same population, Blacks are killed at almost 10x the rate of Hispanics

>tfw you realize Blacks are dumb cunts that should follow Police instructions and don't.

All those faces.

>You sir are a bitch
Is that a compliment? -)

It is fact that white people are killed way more but if you just look at the stats on crime its always thr minorities committing the crimes.
Whites are more common to create sex offenses but whites are a larger populous and minority suspects are almost always involved in sexually offensive behavior sucj a prostitution of kids and just get deals for drug trafficking. Human trafficking done by cartels and commie corporations should be a sex crime.