Huffpo is GIGA-TRIGGERED again!

:DD

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iiywDVCPzwI
rockthevote.com/get-informed/elections/voter-id-requirements/state/
washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-cases-where-its-all-to/
ijr.com/2016/11/722025-14-cases-of-voter-fraud-so-far-this-year-and-its-not-even-election-day-yet/
heavy.com/news/2016/11/election-fraud-list-which-states-had-have-voter-fraud-allegations-early-voting-rigged-hoax-truth-trump-clinton-bernie-flipped-suppression-dnc/
youtube.com/watch?v=oLLt-a6dI_0
youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0
youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY
youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs
youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY
truethevote.org/statement-regarding-trump’s-claim-illegal-voting
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

But millions of people did vote illegally.

when do we guillotine the lügenpresse?

Kek

Kek. Did they INTEND to spread the redpill? hahah.

>look at DRUMPF lying to people and trying to convince them illegal immigrants voted in the election!
>we don't have proof they didn't, but undocumented immigrants are law-abiding citizens who would NEVER vote against someone trying to deport them!

>Now it seems Trump won't fully accept the results of the election even though he won it.
Does this gook even see the irony in her own words?

>LIAR, LIAR
>X...Y...Z
I fucking hate it when Whorefington Post does this. They don't have even an ounce of respect for professional journalism.

I'm hearing a whole lot of complaining and a whole lot of not disproving what InfoWars said was wrong

>professional
>journalism

pick one

I'm about at that point w/ all this

>huffpo website
Oh god, who even designed that thing, a woman nigger?

Their wives need to let them out of their chastity devices soon. They're dying for a release and they're taking it all out on Trump.

Sad.

>their wives
Basically the entire core staff of HuffPo is white women.

Do you have a single shred of evidence to support this claim? It's not practical for millions of illegal immigrants to somehow vote in the first place. Very few illegal votes would be able to slip between the cracks, even in states with no strict voter ID laws.

Is there actually any evidence that people take a couple of nuts out of the big barrels at the store without paying for them?

Reminder these are the same people who posted a biased "editor's note" calling Trump a racist sexist bigot xenophobe rapist at the end of every article ;^)

Is there any actual evidence millions of illegal votes? Or is it genuine BS?

youtube.com/watch?v=iiywDVCPzwI

Video title is extremely misleading. He's responding to the question about whether or not children of illegal immigrants can vote, and he gave the correct answer to it. Children of illegal immigrants are in fact US citizens. It's called birthright citizenship.

>confident enough he actually won the popular vote that HE wants the recount too

>Very few illegal votes would be able to slip
>even in states with no strict voter ID laws
how?

California filled with beaners. Liberals really believe this shit is a conspiracy theory.

Because even in those states that don't have voter ID laws, California for example, you still need to provide some form of personal identification and/or proof of residency if it's your first time voting there in a Federal Election.

no he's not fag she cleary said undocumented "citizens" and he said it was okay he didn't even object in any fashion.

>Being this fucking retarded and a delusional liberal. Wew

Why does huffington post look like some random guys Wordpress?

Here's a site that covers this per state:

rockthevote.com/get-informed/elections/voter-id-requirements/state/

Bulldykes*

>Goys, I mean guys, voter fraud is just a conspiracy theory. srsly, don't be tinfoil lel

washingtontimes.com/news/2016/oct/17/no-voter-fraud-isnt-myth-10-cases-where-its-all-to/

>A CBS affiliate’s evidence of voter fraud in Colorado in September sparked an immediate investigation by Secretary of State Wayne Williams. A report in Denver exposed multiple incidents in recent years where dead Coloradans were still voting. A dead World War II veteran named John Grosso voted in a 2006 primary election, and a woman named Sara Sosa who died in 2009 cast ballots in 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013. Mrs. Sosa’s husband Miguel died in 2008, but a vote was cast in his name one year later.

ijr.com/2016/11/722025-14-cases-of-voter-fraud-so-far-this-year-and-its-not-even-election-day-yet/

>A man who's a resident alien but not a citizen successfully registered to vote in Maricopa County on a bet with a workmate. The man admits to lying about his citizenship on the form but used his real driver's license information and social security number.

heavy.com/news/2016/11/election-fraud-list-which-states-had-have-voter-fraud-allegations-early-voting-rigged-hoax-truth-trump-clinton-bernie-flipped-suppression-dnc/

>Arizona has been rife with problems, ranging from voter suppression to election fraud complaints. During the March primary, some people had to wait five hours in line to vote because so many polling locations had been closed. Between 2012 and 2016, 70 percent of polling places in Maricopa county had been shut down.
Not to even mention the Project Veritas undercover tapes of DNC openly admitting to busing people around.

Are shills even trying anymore?

>Do you have a single shred of evidence to support this claim?
I keep seeing this. This is going to force people to go get proof, and it will only further fuel the fact that Trump is right.

>Marina Fang
This bitch was one of Hillary's top aides during the 08 election.

No, he says that if you're an American citizen with undocumented family members at home, then voting in and of itself will not somehow threaten or trigger deportation of those undocumented family members. Which is absolutely correct.

Illegals are imported specifically to sanctuary cities to vote. They are bused around to districts that don't require any proof of citizenship in order to vote. Other instances involve counterfeit identification.

Sanctuary cities like San Francisco would never really question or prosecute illegal aliens trying to vote. They even have tried to pass measures allowing illegals to vote on local measures and laws. CA has had about a 75 to 79 percent voter turnout for the last 100 elections or so. So when you add about 5 milion illegal aliens, why wouldn't the percentage of people voting take a massive downturn? They do count them for population and census stats. Explain that.

There's 11 million of them here
19 of the 20 states Clinton won have no voter ID laws at all
If some of these people are able to go through college I wouldn't be surprised if a decent number of them voted

where is their article calling Clinton and Stein liars?

I love this. Yes, please, recount the votes. Check how many illegals the DNC bussed into vote, go ahead.

tl;dr: "Waah there's no such thing as an illegal person! It doesn't matter if you're undocumented, you have a right to vote for the party that paid to bring you here, despite the fact that you're not a citizen. Fuck Drumpf! Waah!"

These people are such fucking babies. Will they ever get a grip on reality?

They won't reaudit the validity of the votes. They will just pick the key places they need hillary votes to win and torch about 30,000 ballots for trump. You can't prove a ballot existed once you destroy it.

apparently lol

Pick a state here and thoroughly read the actual voter requirements, and then try to come up with a hypothetical scenario in which droves of illegal immigrants could get away with voting in a Federal Election.

those are big digits

Lol ok. I just rewatched this video.

I didnt get the same shit you got out of it.

he clearly indirectly said undocumented citizens can vote but ok

>the most powerful man on Earth is influenced by Alex fucking Jones.

What a weird timeline we're in. I hope Trump starts taking Super Male Vitality.

For you

Don't use reason and evidence on the right wing. It's a cruel and unusual punishment.

No, he did not.

Please give me the timestamp where he says that undocumented immigrants can vote. You're misinterpreting his response.

no, he answers no to her question then continues to answer an unasked question in order to make it deniable. this was most likely scripted beforehand because it's perfectly written.

>A CBS affiliate’s evidence of voter fraud in Colorado in September sparked an immediate investigation
This was actually a big deal here in the weeks prior to the election. The day before the election there was even an hour long 20/20 with the governor talking about the problem...then the election happened and it was swept under the rug

i live in los angeles. i went and voted for trump in a polling station that is not in a very beaner neighborhood. there were more beaners than anyone else, and most of them did not speak english. it is completely anecdotal, but when they are openly bragging about being in the country illegal on facebook and being an anchor baby, i don't really see how its a far stretch of the imagination

He answers no to her question of if she votes, will the government deport her and her family, and "no" is the correct response. The girl is not an undocumented immigrant herself; she was born in the US and has undocumented family members. There is no reason she should be unable to vote, and no reason why her voting would trigger deportation of her undocumented family members.

It's impossible to prove that millions off people voted illegally because the system is set up to not track any worthwhile metric. How do you prove that any voter voted illegally when they don't have to show any ID? You can't.

Do you think the states are going to just allow anyone to touch the machines and ballots?

You fucking high?

Only deputized members of the election boards are going to touch them... the "Volunteers" Jillary is calling for wont be allowed within 5 feet of the ballots or they will be tossed out and arrested.

Get real faggot.

Golly Fellas,

I know how much we all want to help Ms. Jill Stein in her recount efforts.

She's asking everyone in Pennsylvania to help her. Basically you need to file an affidavit at your local courthouse and then pay a $100 fee. Jill will reimburse you for any money you spend.

So please make sure to send pics of your affidavits to:

[email protected]

where the Jill recount team will open your email and your attachment.

In order to vote for the first time in any given Federal Election, they have to show valid ID that ultimately proves citizenship, even if this isn't "Voter ID" per se. Things like legitimate drivers' licenses or other government-issued identifiable information.

hahahaha Trump is triggering them so much. Hilarious.

she does not say me, she asks from the perspective of an illegal iirc. the part which makes it deniable is obama pretending to not hear her and answer as if she didn't ask a hypothetical.

LOL

>iirc

You recall incorrectly. Watch it again and pay closer attention.

>Hillary claims Russia rigs the election, it's fine and reason for concern
>Better safe than sorry!
>Trump claims Hillary rigged the election with some inside help
>Conspiracy! Conspiracy! Tin foil hat clown! What a fool! Liar! Fake news! Survey says: That was a lie! 5 Pinocchios!

kek

The amount of hypocrisy from the media is outstanding.

huff

>"Liar, Liar" in big, bold font
>Fake News
It's almost as if they're projecting something?

bullshit. She says that many of the illegals are fearful, so "if I vote will they immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport US". this implies she isn't including herself in this group she is asking for. she knows she cant be deported, so using the term us makes it vague and doesn't fit with the idea that she is speaking in the first person in reference to herself and not an illegal.

Bullshit. I live in Colorado, and I was able to walk up and drop off a ballot without any form of identification.

i'll just leave these here

youtube.com/watch?v=jUDTcxIqqM0

youtube.com/watch?v=5IuJGHuIkzY

youtube.com/watch?v=hDc8PVCvfKs

youtube.com/watch?v=EEQvsK5w-jY

maybe the type of people who write for, or read, shit like the Huffington Post will finally wise the fuck up

>They're afraid of us opening a registry on Muslims
>We haven't
>They passive-aggressively actually create a "white male" registry
>Going back on your morals is fine, so long as you claim to be a Liberal while you do it

>"if I vote will they immigration know where I live, will they come for my family and deport US"

And the answer to this is no, they won't. Which Obama was correct in saying.

Register bruce jenner

California
Identification Requirements to Cast a Ballot

Most voters will not need to provide identification or proof of residency when they vote. Usually, the ONLY time a voter in California is required to show any type of document before voting is if you:

Registered by mail or online;
Did not provide your driver’s license number, state identification number or last four digits of you social security number on your registration form; and
It is your first time voting on a federal election in this county.
In that instance, you may be asked for one of over 30 acceptable forms of identification or proof of residency, such as a driver’s license, utility bill or a check from the government. If you are voting by mail you should include a copy of this identification or proof of residency with your ballot. This does NOT have to be a photo ID. If you do not have any of these documents to prove your identity or proof of residency, you can vote by provisional ballot, which will be counted if the signature on your ballot matches the signature on your registration form.

Litterally just have to show a utility bill and you think you can't get away with voter fraud?

respond to the point I made instead of just not understanding it

Calling it now, December front page article: It's a White Christmas in the White House! Because he hasn't given >75% of all his cabinet positions to poc.

She is saying that undocumented workers and children of those undocumented workers are fearful that if the children (who are US citizens via birthright) vote, that would somehow trigger deportation. It would not. What is so hard to understand about this?

You make a big mistake, you forgot to add people to your function. People that are highly invested in beating TRUMP and getting Killary elected. People in the MSM lie all day, do you think some low-level "vote helper" cant do that?

Who is watching the watcher?

the fact that the word us makes no sense in the context of herself asking the question about her own family. She is posing a hypothetical where an illegal votes and his family is then deported, hence the word us. She even redefines citizen to give even more deniability and vagueness to any answer he gives. I already explained this once, this is twice too many now.

No, she uses the term "us" to cover herself and her undocumented family members, in reference to their fears that her (and people in similar situations) voting would trigger deportation.

Watch the original video in its entirety, it's not hard to understand this.

>millions of people did vote illegally

Yeah Obama told them they should and could with impunity.
Here's some evidence of the 3million truethevote.org/statement-regarding-trump’s-claim-illegal-voting

I've noticed a trend this election. The liberals aren't denying anything. They merely change the blame.
For instance, the wiki emails. They blamed the Russians over and over, they never denied the content of those emails, leading most people to believe they must be true.
The same for the illegal voting. Instead of denying it happened, the stance is "you can't prove it happened!".

We're winning boys.

Huffington Post is literally worse than CNN at this point.

They've always been worse.