Is the Earth flat Sup Forums?

More credible theory than pizzagate

nope, round

Not as flat as your ass user.

no it isn't

i do have a phat asz so i guess your right

Ever been on a plane before?

earth is hollow

daily reminder, If you believe the earth is in any way flat or in 'Agartha'. You deserve to be in a mental hospital getting treated

No now fucking die

Yes. Every other other planet and star in this universe is round but we are special little snowflakes.

how come i can travel from brazil to australia in a straight line while crossing antartica OP?

flat earth makes absolutely no sense when you think about seasonal changes in daylight

Yes.

No. It isn't.

The pic is unrelated but I wanted to offset your stupidity with something nice to look at.

No you retard.

Reminder that this board supports creationism

No. But I've seen your mom and she's round as can be.

Yes

My britbong

whoever believes that the earth is flat should cleanse themselves from the gene pool

In your diagram the sun would eat the moon.

Man, that Australia is HUGE twice as big as Europe on that map.

And she orbits yours

Picture, if you will, an intelligence agency. This agency wanted to find out how quickly artificial conspiracy theories could be disseminated to the public using "alternative" media.

The nature of the theory itself was insignificant - its only requirement was to be easily discredited with critical thinking. This way, they could calculate the penetrance of unsubstantiated information, thereby deriving how receptive certain populations would be to some form of propaganda.

How can someone revolt when they are too busy questioning the nature of their own existence?

Is there a reason why so many people believe the earth is flat? Is there a religious reason, or is it just /x/-tier conspiracy for the sake of conspiracy?