This... Can't be possible....!

This... Can't be possible....!

nypost.com/2016/11/27/trump-administration-will-pressure-foreign-states-to-probe-clinton-foundation/

Trump is too much of a cluck to go after Shillary.

trump knows that shillary is not the real evil
he will keep her around to get (((soros)))

Because that's where the operations are. FBI would otherwise already have been all over it, but only the executive branch can go this far.

Just wait until we uncover the Soros backed pedo rings in Romania and what have you. This shit is international and fucking Comet Pizza, if true, is most likely but a piss in a bucket.

It's smart from him to say that he won't prosecute her, because he legally just can't. The authorities who can are theoretically autonomous and can investigate her if they want to. Behind the scenes he can of course influence them.

you can say cuck you fucking newfag

The Clinton foundation is a worldwide organization. Why wouldn't others be involved?

You can't call the most alpha male in the public's eye a cuck. This is just inaccurate.

Praise kek hillary rots in jail

George Soros pic related it looks exactly the same maybe they are evil twins?

>cluck
Trump is chicken shit scared of Shillary. He's worse than a cuck, he's a cluck.

you guys really need to read this

WRONG.

SAGE

Not after this recount BS. Game on faggot

bump for fun

I think everyone has read that. It's very old at this point.

Trump is one to talk with his bullshit fraudulent foundation hypocritical scumbags the lot of you

>Keep your friends close, keep your enemies closer.
Too bad most of Sup Forums is too stupid to understand even the most basic of politcal plays.

>you will never be able to use a scrawny faggot liberal "attack" as excuse to hug Donald

MEGA

Make Earth Great Again

When did Maddox start using Sup Forums?

>Hillary gets to rot in some third-world hellhole of a prison

Much better than whatever retirement home they'd give her here. I'm sure those Haitian and Congolese prisons are just luxurious.

lmao

>He's not scared enough to run off the stage like a little bitch.
It's enough for me.
It's normal to be scared when you are a public figure people say they would kill. A lot of people would have just dive to the ground, if not run away.

digits confirmed