So it says here you posted on pol.dot.org, would you care to comment on that?

So it says here you posted on pol.dot.org, would you care to comment on that?

I'm a very open minded person.

Nah

Gas the kikes, race war now.

They ruined our website and chased moot away.

Now I'm punishing them by not having children.

It's ok, I just lurk.

No, but I'll allow you to answer me a question in return. Which law entitles you to the kind of information?

>"Pol-period-dot-period-com"

That isn't a real site sir.

Never heard of the place in my life. Am I being detained?!

This.

Always deny everything in life.

I was hacked by the hacker known as Sup Forums. It's not my fault.

this

I have 20 kilograms of boxed cadbury's favourites chocolates that can be on your home doorstep within an hour.

>it's worked before

I was paid by Kushner and Soros to do it. It was a legit job sir.

yes, worded in this exact precise way

"It was the Jews."

they, can't, keep. getting, away. with, this

I can honestly say I have never even visited "pol.dot.org", let alone posted on it.

What is pol.dot.org sir? I don't recall adding that on my CV.

a little bit of satire never hurt anyone, has it?

Never heard of it

Something you're hiding, sir?

"We must secure the existence of our people and a future for white children. Heil Hitler."

"nods slowly"
Let me tell out about the Jews.

Yes I did you cuck now give me money while I fuck your wife.

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Yeah. I shitposted a guy into the White House.

Hire me or I'll meme magic your entire family away.

It's actually slash pol unslash.

The slashes don't be silent, mofucka

Yeah. I'm racist. How about you? If not, you're a fucking cuck.

>poldotdotdotorg

This mad me actually lol

Easy
"Yes I can explain! Let me tell you about the Jews"

Yes sir. I was hired by a company within the Clinton campaign in 2016 known as CTR to shitpost and spread disinformation.

AM I BEING DETAINED LAD?

Just have foreign housemates and blame it on them.

this

AM I BEING DETAINED, SIR?

>it says here
Where?
Who the fuck are you anyway?

hey dude, you fucking mercenary piece of shit yiou think you have the discipline to get ordered to search a rigged compound and do it?

thats what i did, i got ordered to search a compound with my metal detector to find an ied so the officer could show off to the major that accompanied our patrol for shits and giggles

did i refuse? no i fucking did it.

did you ever undertake what we call a suicide mission

dont even fucking joke mate, you fired your rifle from your berm and maybe made a flanking when the time was right

your in this thread because you want me to awknowledge you as a warrior when i do not, you are a mercenary and your not in the club

when you get in trouble with the law does anyone care? do you tell the judge you were a mercenary and killed some people in iraq? no

you dont wear your mercenary status on your shoulder and get thanked by civillians because you are a civilian

youve done nothing of merit, your a bloodthirsty killer and you will pay for it

when you run thrrough your life and realize the whole time it was your dad who your following in the footsteps of and you needed a gun and you needed a this and a this all leading up to you going and fighting and then killing someone, that person you killed will be your father the person your searching for inthis life and the lesson here is you dont need to kill or something i dunno all men have a similar story

you gotta kill your dad to save your mom, anyway imn above that but you sir are not and may the wheel treat you poorly and may your punchline be you and hitler fucking your mom

i dam you to hell, watch your life get progressively worse from this point on forward and at the end when your searching for me my name is fucking azazial in hell and if you really wanna quarrel i will sit with you and we can work it all out before you grease your self and i clean up your shitty body

welcome to the wheel faggot you fucked with the wrong OP