Is this the end?

Dunno if people have seen this stuff yet but it's kinda of freaky under the circumstances.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ed4qlyMD1II
biblehub.com/bsb/revelation/16.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And this

>sublingually summoning our Lord and saviour, Kek
Nothing wrong with this practice, user. It is an important part of the ritual.

Wouldn't that be great if the dragons was just the internet and the frogs were Pepes, but the prophet had no way of understanding wtf he was seeing? So he tells people in the best description he can and 500 years later an artist depicts it as this.

According to the descriptions of the artworks, they all depict the apocalypse and false prophets spewing frogs.

>false prophets
AKA oldfag speak for "trolls."

...have you read the prophecy in Romans 1:18-28?
Also youtube.com/watch?v=ed4qlyMD1II

Kek has shown us truth. The frog emerging from the mouth is a lie being spread.

WE ARE GOD'S WRATH

biblehub.com/bsb/revelation/16.htm

This is probably true desu senpai

>And I saw three unclean spirits that looked like frogs, coming from the mouths of the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet. These are demonic spirits that perform signs and go out to all the kings of the earth, to assemble them for battle on the great day of God, the Almighty.

>Jesus created everything
>Jesus wasn't born yet when everything was created
Lucifer is the only real deity. Deal with it.

>implying frogs are unclean
That's heresy.

KeK is God of Holly Trinity

I guess we are the magicians making the frogs come out of the mouths of the leaders. We made Hillary talk about the alt-right, she said it loud and clear in her campaign, and someone yelled "pepe" at the speech. We made Trump's associates post pepes on twitter. The scripture says loud and clear that people "performing signs" (posting memes) would cause the dragon, the beast, and the false prophet to let the frogs come out of their mouths (speak about the memes).

We used the feelsgoodman frog as a magical sigil to force the evils of the world to admit who they were. Just by being ridiculous assholes with nothing better to do, we caused the forces attempting to dominate mankind to show themselves to the almighty for judgment.

Are we good or bad? Did we earn brownie points with God or are we going to hell? Can I atone for this?

So what do all the heads represent and why is there a frog only coming out of one of them, each?

Just thinking about it..could the false prophet be the MSM.
The dragon be the political establishment.
And the beast be pizzagate!

Yea we are pretty much screwed.

>muh Pope is the antichrist

Disliked.

I dunno but the beast in revelation is referred to as being multi-headed..
The MSM is basically half a dozen corporations or heads..and if the pizza gate stuff is true then it's a many headed and enormous conspiracy that would end the world as we know it, as it would not only take down the entire US political establishment nad probably most if not all other governments but it would expose a terrifying satanic religion that controls the world...as if we didn't know that already ;)

More like
>A pope just proved that popes are the anti-christ.
Catholics BTFO!

>Revelation 16:13 ‘And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet’ (‘Et vidi de ore draconis, et de ore bestiæ, et de ore pseudoprophetæ spiritus tres immundos in modum ranarum’)

What did he mean by this??!

I'm Catholic, not practicing though and don't like this pope. I don't trust how he panders and how he always asks people to "pray for me" strikes me as a red flag.
I read something years ago in revelation about earthy churches or earthly bishops..that gave me the impression the entire religious establishment was a satanic set up, put in place to sort the sheep from the true believers or something. Anyhow I've looked online and couldn't find that passage again..so maybe someone else can dig it up.

No, he was just neglecting the Bishop of Constantinople a juristiction that belongs only to St. Peter's successor: him.

Well it's naming 3 separate entities. I could never figure it out, but I'm inclined to think it may well be the MSM AKA false prophets, the political establishment AKA dragon and whatever is ultimately behind all that AKA the beast, which is looking like it could well be some fucked up devil worshiping cult.

>the many headed dragon is just a bunch of anonymous shitposters

This is clearly the supreme timeline.

>but it would expose a terrifying satanic religion that controls the world...as if we didn't know that already ;)

Pretty hard to control Japan though.

It is famous for its isolation after all.

Japan has been americas poodle since the end of WWII.

IMHO we are just the tool God needed to undermine the evil that is controlling the downfall of mankind.

We have in fact discovered the "real magic" of memes and how much influence a single person can have over the entire world by simply posting pictures and jokes.

Clearly, Trump and the current political, religious, and MSM forces play into either the ultimate revelations of the anti-Christ or they themselves are part of the anti-Christ entourage.

As for atonement.... if all this is true we are directly the tools/weapons of Christ to battle ultimate evil and I would say that is quite amazing. Some of us are unwitting accomplices who are here for evil and will likely go to Hell but some of us know the evil we are fighting on behave of righteousness.

TL;DR: I am member of the autistic frog army destroying evil with the power of memes on the side of righteousness. Dues Vult!

Some talented autist might want to put togeather a video in relation to this..popping Pepe's out of the mouths of the CNN shills and Clinton camp over clips where they were proven to have lied..etc..with a reference to this prophesy.
It might take the the effort to bring this systemic corruption to an end, to a new level of awareness.

I guess you're right. i know that I have a lot of evil in my heart, but ultimately I am sorry for it, I try to keep it contained, and I will the good in everything I do as much as possible. I don't think that summoning a frog god to kill the globalism demons can override what's in your heart and how you live when it comes to judgment.

>this level of edge and heresy

RED ALERT!

KEK IS A FALSE PROPHET!

FROG RETARDATION EQUALS INSTANT DAMNATION!