Hail Trump! Hail our people! Hail victory!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI
soundcloud.com/radixjournal/tracks
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

literally who?

Reminder that Spencer has been mentioned on Sup Forums and in WNist circles for 5+ yrs.

Reminder that there is no actual evidence that Spencer is anything other than a guy who says what he believes.

Love him or hate him- claiming he's controlled opposition is fucking moronic

/Nu/pol pls go.

Literally quien

the leader of the alt right faggot

get to know

>not sure if srs
AltRight guy here. Almost no one unironically considers him to be our leader. We consider him to be someone who is interesting to listen to and sets up good conferences for 5+ yrs now.

A lot of AltRight guys straight up hate Spencer, too, because a lot of AltRight guys talk shit about anyone in the public eye.

That's the whole truth and nothing but. So help me KEK!

Spencer raises a TOAST to the new president and SJWs flip their lids.

"oy vey goyim these WNists make Trump look bad and ****raaaaaaay-cist****, don't fall for ethonationalism!"

Thank you for correcting the record, TRS

Anytime you shit dumbshit posts like this dude, just know its a shill. Doesn't matter if its pro hillary or pro alt right or whatever the fuck.

Sup Forums is not alt-right. Fuck off.

>Pro Hitler
>Pro Trump

pick one stormfags. All of Trumps kids are married to jews, he'd kill you racists if he could stop putting his name in your mouth you faggots.

Allowing meeting to be Infiltrated by outsiders while hostile fake media was present was not a smart move.

Pic--attention seekers giving the Seig Heil---Jews and an Asian-----and (wow) in a room of evil scary White supremacists!!!

Who the fuck believes this stuff? Maybe a SJW.

>AltRight guy here
Get the fuck out, faggot. We have no labels. We are Angra Manyu with no name. You don't belong here, newfag.

>leader of the alt right

WRONG.
Leader of the National Policy Insitute

AltRight is an idea, not a group

I didn't say EVERYONE has to be fucking AltRight, some of us are though. Crymoar jesus H. Christ.

?huh?

it's both, imho.

What he said.

Also
>literally getting caught
youtube.com/watch?v=Xc6fxLRUuZI

>****raaaaaaay-cist****,

They accuse me of being in a "hate group".

There's nothing more hateful than a SJW.

Idea but also a methodology.

BUILD THE WALL
DROP THE NUKES
FUCK THE JEWS

Kikes ahoy at the NPI.

>Idea but also a methodology.

Methodology?
I know little about Spencer or his work.

I thing Bob Whitaker has had 100x the influence that Spencer has--maybe even far more than that.

This guy is an attention whore faggot shill with no connection to the populist movement that got Trump elected.

>Update
The method of provoking people politically to get a reaction out of them (usually leftists) with outlandish rhetoric while being humorous. A large number of people come on Sup Forums including me because it has a lot of funny shit on it.

Hahaha desperate faggots. I read this exact post in several other threads.

They also corrected the record in regards to the Nazi salutes, they were actually ROMAN salutes. And it was 'Hail Victory', not 'Heil Victory', a big difference. The media has totally misrepresented everything.

As far as I'm concerned, the mainstream media got their story. They were personally invited to the event by Spencer btw. And I'm sure Spencer and friends have got their cheques too I presume. Don't try to convince us he's genuine or that he created our 'movement'. Save that narrative for the gullible morons that this whole charade was meant for.

Daily Reminder spencer is still a fucking faggot autist with a childs voice and is not a substitute for hitler.

The populist movement that got Trump elected is nothing to write home about.

Is it better than the Democrats? Yes. Is it world class and smart? No. It's just common sense.

>implying we want him to be a substitute for Hitler or think of him as a great leader
no

OK link it, then, faggot. I posted in 2 other threads because people are spreading disinfo. You newfags don't even know who fucking Spencer is, that's incredibly pathetic.

>And I'm sure Spencer and friends have got their cheques too I presume. Don't try to convince us he's genuine or that he created our 'movement'.
Proof for him actually being controlled op beyond mere speculation, please. If you have any actual evidence, I'd like to see it.

O, right, you don't have any.
You just pulled that out of your asscrack.

Daily reminder that stormfags don't know what they're doing and are several Ds behind in the chess game.

>Proof for him actually being controlled op beyond mere speculation, please. If you have any actual evidence, I'd like to see it.

Do we need proof, don't his actions say enough? Who invites the media to an event and then subsequently says 'Heil Victory!, Heil Trump!'. All this while the media is trying it's hardest to frame this newly emerged quasi-political internet shitposting group as neo-nazis. And here is it's self designated 'founder' and 'leader' sieg hailing for everyone to see. It's all too perfect, isn't it? He is either a shill or is the stupidest most autistic Goy you could imagine. Either way he has zero credibility here, forever. And this is coming from someone who honestly wishes that the Germans won WW2.

not the same people, imho,

but yea it looks like those kikes sparked the salutes to get NPI to look bad

Cringe as fuck

>Do we need proof, don't his actions say enough?
no that's not fucking proof dude

Spencer fucked up a little bit. He's trying to get media attention so he can "redpill" more people. He will PROBABLY learn from his mistake in the future.

No proof that he's controlled op. at all.

Go listen to his podcasts, he's fine, ffs

>be Richard Spencer
>invite media to speech
>begin speech by asking the question if MSM journalists are real people "or soulless golems", literally implying they might be controlled by jews
>MSM is somehow too dumb and preoccupied with pinning anti-semitism on Spencer to pick up on it
>twist his words, say he claimed "jews aren't people"
>inadvertently make his entire point for him
>still don't have the self-awareness to see why people refer to them as Lügenpresse

Bravo, Dick.

Looks like the SIDF is back from the holiday. I miss CTR and Applied Memetics.

When did you grow out of the alt right and realize that the US economy and general society in general is too far gone and that Trump can't fix shit? And even he could start to fix things his term will end and some globalist will just get voted in

this one?

soundcloud.com/radixjournal/tracks

yup

SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIILLLLLLLLLLLL