Ask a muslim Sup Forumsack living in yurop anything

:^)

why do you hate our freedom?

>our

Is Romania in Europe? Never heard of this country before.

>Is Romania in Europe?
yeah its a US puppet 2

That truly is unfortunate.

true its pretty fag but at least we're not sandniggers

In my country being from Romania is considered like a joke.
You're all different versions of Borat for us. Might not be sandniggers but rather dirtyniggers.

Also, I'm a muzi Sup Forumsskitsky too and I enjoy my freedubms but also think that we live in a hypocritical state

>I'm a muzi Sup Forumsskitsky too

Opinion discarded. No matter how shitty eastern europeans are, we'll always be better than sandnigs like you.

>my country
>I'm a muzi

Are you the Dutch roach that posts on Sup Forums ? I swear half of dutch posters are roaches not even memeing

>sandnigs

I put my pipi in a bulgy woman in high school, it was real goody, tho you sound really stoopid like a do right now

also probably more whitey than you two dirtybingers

why do you believe in an imaginary sky fairy that doesn't let you eat bacon

praised be

I am proud of my pure Arabian blood. That being said, we are probably more fair-skinned than you are.

Romanians are basically raped by all major powers through centuries of history, you cannot deny that. So in a sense, you are a dirtynigger, whereas we are not.

look French to me
also look like a homosexual

what sand do you hail from

He is Moroccan, like I am.

jesus christ, that's one ugly subhuman

>Dutch education

I'm a CaucasianNigger from Kaukasus, bearer of the true white genes.

Sorry maroco bro i like your cannobos but i'm not african at all.

Kisses to my lovely Austrian fuccboii

Your thoughts on based Wilders?

Every time you see some hairy fuck doing "silly faces" for the cam, you just know he hates his own face and knows that he's one ugly fuck.

Keep it up, Ahmet. Bet you're a manlet as well.

I visited his office once, he had a large flag of Israel instead of the Dutch flag in his office. I heartily sensibly kekked about it and moved on to the cafeteria.

Nice

>being a caucasian version of a Bosnian
if you're not a sausage jockey you should convert tae bae honest

Verwijder shoarma.

Funny thing is you are completely wrong
I'm tall, 1m90, and have it pretty izi with the ladies.
Here's a neutral face just for you my icky austrianboii
Git gud hanz

We already did convert, from jew to christian to muzzi

You look like some Italian or Greek
I think Sup Forums will be asshurt, but I have to say you look like a white European, even if it's just a Southern one

Kom me maar verwijderen vriend :)

You do look a bit iranian or kurdish, cant really tell

That flag hahaha fuck you netherlands.

I love you too mate -xx

Fucking go back

Daily reminder to you pig kafirs that we are taking over your nations and you pig shit cumskins will die by our hand within the next 50 years. Day of the sword is coming kafirs.

I bet you don't have a SINGLE pic of yourself with a girl.

You look like a discount 2nd hand clothes salesman, live in a shithole, have TINY shoulders, and now are lying about your height and lady-slaying abilities.

LMFAO @ your lyfe, Ahmet.

breddy sure the Khazar Jew meme was debunked

can't imagine my ancestors being forced into their religions and that passing down to me, second hand cucking there

only ever known a Nigerian """Muslim""" and he was sound enough, pakis get a good bating around here

your god still doesn't exist
set me on fire if you want, but you're wasting your time

>that sandnigger look in his face when they are about to explote

Don't even try it, Schlomo.

>Spain
>Calling caucasians sandniggers

kek.

frankly you look like you slay about 1000 times more pussy than the master race

> chechen subhuman thinks he's caucasian because his grandparents got assfucked by russians in the caucasus

ayyy

>TINY shoulders
kek you're right and all
are you slouching fám? what the fuck, woman shoulders

Why dont you fuck off leech

Get fucked, Sven.

>we're not sandniggers
Close enough.

Why haven't you allahu akbah'd yet?

lol what do she even see in this shitskin
he acts like a child

I rather remain a glorious Arab. Being cumskinned is not really practical for mating-purposes.

They're both like stupid children, it's a match made in heaven.

>reeeee what don't I have a gf.webm

that shirt and face, that hair, woman shoulders, 130lbs, big fucking head, u are not 190. ugly sandnigger

The pic of your boyfriend won't do Achmed

>pic related your tribe

We've all seen your turbovirgin posses of at least 5 standing outside the city zoo at 2am wondering how to sneak in and get in on that goat-action, because you got bounced from every single bar/club.

Never mind the fact that you will inevitably have to marry your own cousin, because your father starts seriously considering you being a faggot.

You have to go back.

seen any UFO's lately?

>slovenia
>romania
>Austria

Hahah where the fuck do you hillbillies pop up from?! This is EU-thread, gtfo from here!

> literal gypsy with no country to call his own
> tries to banter actual europeans

You should do like the "french" sandnigger, and post your face too, so we can start a statistic about ugly muslim faggots trying to start shit.

How did you come to Netherlands, what do you like about the country?

Not posting my face on Sup Forums, but you can have a good look at my Arab hand.

I was born here.

What I like most about the Netherlands is how organized the bureaucracy is. Morocco is very different.

How many dutch woman you fucked so far?

Stop projecting Achmed. It shows your inferiority complex for everyone to see.

how many little girls have you raped?

have you killed any gays yet? because if not you're a bad muslim.

Tell me austrianboii what is the achievement of being in a picture with a lady ?
Your post reeks lack of self confidence with your body and clothing analysis.
Here's proof of height and i'm not cocky enough to post my friends face on a mongrel invader communcation channel.

>no country to call his own
Here you will always be a despised moroccan, there you will be dutch. So always a foreigner

you have to go back

it's french

also I can relate to beautiful weminz from all around the world cause I work with them and I can tell you most of them like/prefere my body type WWEEWWWWWLAD

There are a lot of upper-class rebel blondes that want to piss off their daddy by asking a bad boy out. But it is generally disliked in the Moroccan culture to have a relationship with a non-Moroccan. So no. I have not fucked any Dutch woman so far, it is beneath my cultural standards.

I literally don't give a fuck about whatever Russian shithole you are from m8.

I never asked for this

wow you truly seek the validation of stranger men on the inerwebz. go bring me my coffee and I will say you were a good boy

You shouldn't have posted anything if you needed a fucking hour to come up with that pathetic damage control.

Also, if you unironically give a fuck about what your ex might think about a vanilla photo on the internet, you're most probably a turbovirgin.

Lastly, don't run into the thread pretending you slay pussy, when you've never even taken a pic with some random chick in a bar and THEN start musing about "what is the achievement anyways, amirite XDDxd??", you sad little bitch :^)

What about prostitute? Have you tried 1?

Nee

Hmm nah, but I do like Moroccan chicks though. My last one looked just like the one in pic related.

I'm at lunch austrianboii I can't be there all the time like you ; - ) Also you seem pretty mad wadup ? Is the bait to strong for you ?

wew lad i'd love to find that kind of moroccan girl here in France but most of them are edgy mofokas who speak like men.

Do you have that ridicoulous mocro dutch accent?
If yes how do you live with that?

>I am proud of my pure Arabian blood
That's sad in itself, but it's even sadder that you're a delusional berber who thinks he's arab.

Are you able to get sum of dat kush over here? Would be appreciated.

dang, she's beautiful

pls raep europ

>it is beneath my cultural standards.
You are literally inbred. What fucking culture? No sane white girl wants to have anything to do with your kind anyway.

>being this buttmad

>sane white girl

Are there any sane white girl left tho ?

Probably nut

Honestly bro, they are rare in all of Europe. They just get spoiled here.

Best chicks are in the Moroccan mainland, deep in the Saharan desert. I have seen some hidden beauties there that make me want to rip my heart out.

I don't have an accent in Dutch. Do have a British accent when speaking English though.

Choke on your deepfried burgermeat

>all this romania hate
Fuck off cunts romanian AK best AK

Muslims dont even go to school here

You can pick up on these signs easily. See how one of the shitskins pretended he can't go out with white girls "because of muhroccan honor" or some bullshit like that?

Well that's the damage control right there. Now we piece that together with the little tidbit of truth that fell through the cracks in the other shitskin post

"I'd love to find a (moroccan) girl like that"

Pretty easy to conclude that despite all these 3rd rate memes, shitskins are pretty much the designated turbovirgins of europe.

Case closed.

Their own subhumans don't want them, and they're too shit to get a white girl.

10/10 would heem

Could you please just leave

Every girl who ignores you, so like 99%.

Same breh, I've seem so many beautiful and charming womans from poor or rural parts of Iran/Iraq/Turkey/etc

I would love to get to know them and do the chills but we don't have the same life at all :(

Life is sad sometimes

>Kaukasus
Where exactly?. Also you're not bad looking. But should lift a bit

> this permavirgin fanfic

please don't stop

tell me about the time you were having a coffee and a girl LOOKED at you

But for real, do you know any dank girl who's not a neo-feminist or completely reked by 100 men before you ?
I was born in the city and altho I aprove their sens of liberty, I still find some of them unworthy of a long lasting respectfull relationship. I already got pretty fuged up by some past relationship and iz hard bb

Ik heb het gevoel dat je in Hengelo of Almelo woont. En anders in de Kanker Randstad.

Right. And in the end they pretend like they 'settled' and marry their cousin, but in reality there was never another option.

Ik kom gewoon uit Den Haag

~Mooie stad achter de duinen..

Top kek, its so true. Even the normal.well dressed looking ones can't even get a sniff because women just don't want to risk it.

>I never asked for this

We never asked for this either. Why don't you earn some money and then move back to Morocco?