How can Sup Forums defend someone who thought pic related was a good idea...

How can Sup Forums defend someone who thought pic related was a good idea? This guy was an autistic 12-year-old trapped in a man's body.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IIYMcdVW_I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Arnhem
youtube.com/watch?v=aMYYEsKvHvk
youtube.com/watch?v=7ePo_v8BN5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nice wasted trips faggot. Don't bother posting in futute.

I don't see a problem with it.

he got the idea from the Japanese

a poor allocation of resources

an awesome display of engineering

>be autistic 12 year old in a mans body
>wonder what it would be like if we could connect electronics together and share information like phones
>do nothing because you have a dream of user calling you a faggot in the future

faggot

what ever you do, don't look up Little David, because knowledge that both sides had big guns like this may hurt your brain.

It was advantageous and felled more than a few strongholds from afar

also, don't look into the reason Schwerer Gustav was made, and that it was actually somewhat successful in that role.

it was a good idea, it destroyed strongest fortification of the time with no trouble.

That's a big gun

I sexually Identify as the Schwerer Gustav cannon. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of bombarding filthy Bolsheviks and Jews with 7100kg rounds. People say to me that a person being a massive gun is impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rail wheels, train couplings, and an ammo crane on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Gustav” and respect my right to annihilate entire cities and demonstrate the power of the Third Reich. If you can’t accept me you’re a cannophobe and need to check your howitzer privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

takes one to know one you fucking nigger lover

That looks fucking awesome.

F Gustav

Yes but it's maintenance, overall cost and it's transportation made it really ineffective.
I mean it was probably good for intimidation, but during a war you should us your resources on something more practical.

Kek

Ineffective? It was useless. took 2000 men to fire a shot and after 100 shots the barrel had to be replaced. It's basically the poster child of retarded nazi engineering. The allies were totally aware of this gun and other other experimental super weapons like the V2 rockets. They were totally aware more people were getting killed in the factories making rockets than the targets in Britain. Nazis were a fucking joke and they ruined everything they had inherited off their predecessors.

Trench coats aren't exclusive to Nazis though

>tfw Autists ruined the trench coat more than Nazis

Well, it was instrumental in breaking the stalemate in Sevastopol

They planned on using it to ass-fuck Paris during the Allied push through France, but even the Nazis could not bring themselves to do that.

So, it kind of served its purpose

True, but he's our autist.

and Sup Forums worships him!!! LMAO

You think building a gun as big as a container ship is crazy? Wait till you here this one. They had plans to dam the congo river. Flood the congo basin. divert the river north and irrigate the sahara. effectively creating a giant california to grow food for germany and killing 100 million niggers in the process.

>The plan was originated by the German architect and engineer Herman Sörgel in 1935. His plan was to dam the Congo River where it passes through a string of deep, narrow gorges after it merges with one of its tributaries, the Kwa River.

>Once the lake filled, it would be forced to overflow from another one of its tributaries, the Ubangi, into the Shari River which is one of the feeders for the present day Lake Chad.

>Lake Chad would swell to the dimensions it was thought to have had over 10,000 years ago, spreading across the Ahaggar plateau. A river would then be created that would lead through Algeria, turn east into Tunisia and then eventually empty into the Mediterranean Sea at the Gulf of Gabes

no it was a very good weapon for penetrating and destroying Heavy and Deep fortifications in crimea for example, the weapon filled a role which no other weapon system in the army or airforce could fulfill. Op is a fagó

Babahahahahahahah this cannon is the biggest joke amongst everyone outside of your bubble

>what are bombers?
>what is a normal sized artillery barrage?
>what is gas?
>what are stormtroops?

wtf

What's wrong with a man trying to take steps forward in military engineering that is outside the box for the time?

Thing is essentially a massive Howitzer and that's fucking awesome.
Shell the size of Chuck Norris' nuts.

No it wasn't. It was only ever used once in war and then it was dismantled because it was a piece of shit. They had to replace the barrel every 100 shots and requires 2000 people to build it. They would have been better off investing those man hours and resources into better tanks and planes like the Allies were doing so they might actually win the war. Or maybe even winter uniforms so they didn't have half a million casualties due to cold weather. Fucking wehraboos, gas yourself

fagit stop watching shit tier ww2 documentaries, and Think for yourself for a second, but i doubt you are capable of that.

This is a must Watch youtube.com/watch?v=_IIYMcdVW_I

News flash: hitler was a massive drug addict

>what are bombers?
Planes that could not penetrate deep bunkers. It was the 1940 for god sake. There were no cruise missiles and shit back then.

>>what is a normal sized artillery barrage?
See above

>>what is gas?
Generally not used in WWII by the Germans bcaue the terrors of WWI. Inform yourself.

>>what are stormtroops?
Deine Mutter aufm Weg zum Amt, wenns Hartz4 gibt.

I thought it was a short loop at first
Fucking tweakers

Amphetamines.

a german 7cm or 15cm artillery gun could not penetrate all enemy fortifications, stormtroops as stupid a term as it is would not do much to Deep Concrete fortifications

Uhhh the allies had airborne attacks and paratroopers too and were far better at it

Is the intimidation effect real?
Like do people at that time thought oh no its the giant canon again

A cannon that can shoot 80+ miles, the first man made object to launch something into higher orbit and a weapon that can shell the enemies capital while you're /comfy/ several dozen miles away? Nigger, the fuck are you talking about? Read a goddamn history book.

Fuckin' kids today man.

It wasn't used on deep bunkers you faggot. It was used against one fortification near the Black Sea then they disbanded the project because it was a failure like 95% of the prototype super weapons the uber-autismos came up with. Meanwhile USSR was making 10 tanks for every panzer...

? i just linked a good clip

far better how? would love to hear your explanation :) en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Arnhem

>his fingers
x'D

it is weird/wrong to try to develop new weapons during a war, only the germans did it right?

Ah yes, it had great success on penetrating the defences in Leningrad too
1.350 tonnes of useless steel achieving nothing while the airforce was srcapping two planes to fix one

Pfft I've seen bigger

explain this fags

youtube.com/watch?v=aMYYEsKvHvk

>what is the manhatten project?

German superweapons were all shit. None of them were any good. Even the famous v2 rocket program was 10x the price of the manhatten project and killed more factory workers than British. Hitler was mostly at fault for this. Instead of fixing up tried and working armaments he believed super weapons would win him the war. Allies had an extensive spy network in nazi germany and were aware of everything they were doing too.

oh wow it's a stolen joke from mitchell & webb teehee haha XD

That's actually a ripoff of a semi successful German design they put to actual use.

It actually worked but the propulsion method was a rocket with extremely volatile fuel and a lot of pilots died testing it. You were lucky to take off and landing meant you just skidded across the ground plus it only had a few minutes of fuel but it was very fast and could tear through allied planes in attacks from below or above then speed away.

Australia is like the retarded nephew of America. I never saw a decent post under this flag.

mmmm amphetamines :3

>fly for 8 minutes if it doesnt explode on take off
>explode on landing anyway

Amazing success

fucking anglos and their shit education. the puny krauts got defeated by the big and stronk British army so they needed v1 and v2 rockets to defeat them it was their only hope
fagöts like you never look and conventional warfare you Always read about the rockets and jets and nazi ufos and how Hitler was obsessed with buzzwords like blitzkrieg, wunderwaffe which are meaningless but it is all that you will ever understand

I dont know what that is but it looks like a good idea to me.

That's absolutely incredible, why the fuck haven't we been doing this?

They were also trying to make coal powered ramjet. The funny thing is they almost had a working model, the coal was turned into coal dust that burned quickly at a high temperature.

Well it only got less than 20 actual confirmed kills but desperate times call for desperate measures. This coal thing came because they had no oil reserves left and were desperately trying to find an alternative, Germany had a lot of coal but no real fuel.

Germany had a lot of innovations but was held back by a lack of resources at the end. Their aviation was far ahead though.

I did too. Everybody was so still and then they turned to their right. Did Hitler get the Tism bucks?

me 163 is very cool and interesting :)

that was from speed. they took dextroamphetamine all the time. I was on that shit, and did that shit until I quit that shit.

Take another good look at it, i smack it daily to railway guns, how could it not be a good idea?

We would have had the nazis won. Maybe Trump will pick it after he conquers the world. Who knows.

I mean, irrigating the Sahara would be fucking brilliant.Fucking Anglos ruined the world.

heil Bundesnachrichtendienst

>lot of innovations

Rocketeering, jet engines and flying wings were not German inventions
Forcing underperforming prototypes on production that kill your pilots and workers because you are desperate doesnt qualify as innovation either

for jew

Shut up roach rape baby.

Post it on the krautchan.net, faggot.
There are too few germans for proper autistic discussion.

They were the first to do it successfully so I'd say they did. Can you link me a working rocket jet before the Nazi's?

Even something as simple as the swept wing was a German innovation in aviation. It seems incredibly minor but has a big effect on reducing drag and improving performance. You don't see straight wings any more but you did on Allied planes before they captured some German ones.

Could be worse.

A tank designed by a New Zealander, it was rejected.

>t. Misspelling auscuck singlesfag

You have no power here

>in an alternate universe Hitler&Stalin were bros who built all of their crazy inventions together

It's badass. On paper at least.

He was actually two autistic 12 year olds in a big coat.

mad because german infantry, motorised and mechanized and armor divisions expertly outmanouvered, encircled and destroyed soviet rifle divisions?
10 000 000 dead
the german heer was superior, sad though that german industry and recruitment could not keep up with the conditions on the Eastern front

underrated

We get it, dude. You're butthurt.

Chill out.

germany lost the war because krupp build the schwerer gustav rip rip :((((

I'm not mad, germans truly were superior.
I don't even like Russia or russians.
And I just want to say, that there is a special place for an interesting discussions and this is not the 4cancer.

Get Poltava'd, Sven.

dangerino :((( where is this Place for interesting discussions

Krautchan.net

krautchan.net/int

Granted, but they were trying to run before they could walk
They were rushing stuff all over the place and turned out a perfected propeller aircraft like P51 and Yak3 wan not only easier to produce but also outperformed the early jets on many aspects
As for swept wings was not a secrete concept, it is just useless for flight at the speeds achieved of the planes back then
Aerodynamics and viscous forces are not linear phenomena, which means there is no perfect form in general, only perfect form for a particular situation

It was for destroying the french bunkers but in the end it wasn't needed as the french just left a massive hole for the Germans to invade through.

Hitler was a big fan of big guns because artillery in WWII was devastating. No one knew what PTSD was during the war so it seemed like those weapons were turning people insane. Its no wonder it affected him.

hory shit thank you based man

Its almost like politicians tend to know nothing about how an effective military works lol

>but comrade, how is of turning
>no need comrade, we drive straight to Berlin

youtube.com/watch?v=7ePo_v8BN5Y

what the hell happened to the australian shitposters did they have a aneurysm??

The coat der Führer wears is awesome.

I hate to defend autistic shitposting kangaroos, but Little David was a far less impractical weapon. It was honestly a simple heavy seige mortar, one we figured we'd probably need in Japan.

trump can only dream to be this high energy

kek

>tank

Dude come on.

little david would have been useless for the tasks ahead of the gustav. It's a puny potato-pellet gun by comparison with only a small fraction of the range and penetration.

If there's a structure that can only be busted by the biggest gun ever made then you need the biggest gun ever made.