You're in moscow, russia and this girl comes up to you

you're in moscow, russia and this girl comes up to you
what do?

How much for a hour?

grab puss

Propose

whistle for my bull and whip out my extra large condoms i carry for him in case he needs them

>women in politics

Ask her how much for cyka blyat?

>sandnigggers in white people threads

weird questions

slavs are white now?

italian girls dont ask money. we know this from WW2 when they gave their bodies for a loaf of bread.

How do I get a Russian gf

cry

this

good question

Slavs are not white is a meme, shitskin.

I am sure just one bull wouldnt be enought for her, she is very active

> 2016
> turkroaches and other such shite STILL assblasted about Russia

Yes you dumb fuck. They always were

She's Russian not Czech, Luigi.

same girl with marion le pen. how does that make you feel?

My bull is top tier, ive seen his pipe in action

Why would I be in a shithole like Russia?

You already made this thread a few week ago and i already posted the "how much for a hour" thing.
This is the part where i insinuate you are a butthurt bydlo diaspora and remind you how much italian sex tourism is important to russian economy.

5 minutes into the future, your krocodil eaten fingers write something about you having fucked an italian girl 2 years ago for free

I'd attempt to introduce myself in english
What are you, an autist?

Dunno. Does she slap my bf's ass?

i can always count on Sup Forums for easy (You)'s thanks guys

luigi, one pizza with extra-cheese pls

Пpивeт дeвyшкa, тeбe нpaвитcя CШA?

>luigi, one pizza with extra-cheese pls
Podesta pls go

Savage.

I hear Greeks give theirs for a sandwich?

Kek. Dog bless Europeans.

Nigger did you just ask in a thread full of Slavic monkey diaspora is Slavs were white?

No worries, Frenchie.

Ask her where mummy lives

Explain to her that she's basically a nazi and then throw a tantrum.

Hnnnnngggrrr

That question always comes to mind when I think of white westerners in Russia. Why are they there? Honestly the country has nothing to offer but it's whore women.

I think all the Slav rats themselves know they are just in russia for its women

Why russian wimin so good?

russian girls are really easy to fuck. i banged them few back then but they are not so butifel

not you again

>they are just in russia for its women
you gotta admit, its a good reason

She got green card half a year ago

I abide by the code of honour and chivalry, so to all those who repeatedly insult me on forums hiding behind their computer screen: I am available at anytime of the day for a fistfight or any type of sword or crossbow duel. I just purchased an automatic pistol crossbow. It's a mix between a gun and a crossbow, it's like a pistol but it fires arrows. I killed a goat with a shot in the stomach at point-blank range by alluring it with grass; the beast died three hours later. I will do the same with you. I know that you like grass, like all sheep do.

ok calm down ireland, one subhuman at a time

Ask if she knows that Tim kaines wife is a pence.

this cuz it'll never happen

40keks.jpg

start shaking and stutter out "hello" and shit all over myself, then fall over and start rolling around in my own shit pants, crying, while uncontrollably pissing.

Ask her if shes heard of blacked

I'd be wearing my MAGA hat, so probably go on or set up a date.

Ayyy bby u want sum fuk?

I've seen this exact conversation before
I need to get out of here

hey bby wan sum fuk

Fuck off, bitch, i'm married.

My wallet and passport suddenly went missing after meeting that girl. Strange isn't it

>point to her shirt and grin
>she immediately thinks i'm pointing to her tits
>her mind is primed for sex
>say make america great again in baritone southern accent
>humidity in room increases
>ask for a pic and do a tight side hug
>ask about local food
>ask what her favorite place is
>tell her food is on me
>one thing leads to another
>ivan_gets_cucked_by_american_cowboy.avi
Yee haw.

I'd cheeki her breeki

God this is so cringe, how were your genes not weaned out in the Soviet deaths camps?

Steal her panties and fap with them.

wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums wat do Sup Forums

name?

>moscow, russia

As opposed to Moscow, Georgia?

>a fucking white mare

oй кpacoтa, клaccнaя фyтбoлкa,
eбaть бyдeм?

You might as well just go to a brothel. It will be cheaper and you will be happier in the long run. Slavic women are some of the biggest gold diggers on the planet. Just go to your local brothel and drop 200 euros, fuck a slav 10/10 and go home happy and hold on to the rest of your life.

Lick her wet pussy.

Gibsmedat now cyka blyat

internally scream

>girl

t. virgin

Get sizing for ring finger

do you see the smoke moishe?

>yy you tooski

>how many of the sex do you have?

yeah i'll take a bud light thanks

MAGNUM DONG

>I am but a simple farmer tending to my wall.

>drop 200 euros
what the fuck

With that money you could buy yourself like, more than 50 cereal packs.

privyet

Underrated

Have kids with her

>you're in moscow, russia
Not even once.

privet moi podruga

>being racist

Get off me slavshit

Fuck slavs you can label this thought in what makes you feel moral.

Oh yeah sure it's 11:00 now. Have a nice day.