UKIP announces new leader

Other urls found in this thread:

britishslang.co.uk/slang/trump
paulnuttallmep.com/cultural-marxism/
strawpoll.me/11752219
youtube.com/watch?v=yuKECOeVE3M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its a fucking white male

I hoping for raheem kassam but Paul is a top lad.

Why do the UKIP colors remind me of crappy german plastic toys that nobody wants to buy becuase their gender neutral - but parents do anyway?

what kind of a last name is fucking nutall

>t.Muhhamad Khan

Because your parents bought you those toys.

What exactly is UKIP's goal now? I assume to be a thorn in the government's side until Brexit finally happens?

cuz he's gonna nutall over your mum

Whats his views on gun control? The good thing about UKIP to me was they wanted to get rid of tony blairs gun control shitfest, is he the same?

CAN'T SCUTTLE THE NUTTALL

Kek well now that's all I can see

delete this post

t. Ladyboy Ricepicker

>nuttall
>nutt
>all
fucking bongs

Holy shit my sides.

britishslang.co.uk/slang/trump

CANT REBUTTAL THE NUTTALL

CANT NUT ALL OVER THE NUTTALL

Nutall is fucking based
paulnuttallmep.com/cultural-marxism/

I can never take them seriously because their logo looks like a fucking poundshop sign

With Farage gone it's going to be the equivalent of the libertarian party

Fantastic news. If the Tories fuck up Brexit then at least there is someone competent leading the only pro-brexit party.

check out that happy fucking doggo.

Geez, there are no words do describe how much I prefer animals to people.

Nuttal is northern, and plans to start taking labour seats in the north by courting working class white voters who labour has shit on for two decades

He's an alright lad, but that's about it. Probably capable of running a relatively tight ship and staying focussed on championing the working classs who hate the tories.

You mean they wont vote for Corbyn the Castro lover?

I would rather a JUST hairline than being a bald cuck

nutella?

Thank you!

strawpoll.me/11752219

strawpoll.me/11752219

Should have been Woolfe.

That party is doomed, because of fucking papers being late for registration and no exception being made for the ~50% popular candidate in a race of like 10.

Pretty much if Trump was cut out of the election half way through the primaries because of some absolute horseshit technicality, and then Yeb got in, and then Hillary won.

Thats what you did to fucking Woolfe.

Paul is a bro for stepping down the first time, but the party is still fucked.

Their logo is actually one of their smartest decisions. Its there as insurance in case the UK ever joined the Euro. If it happened the economy would fuck up and the pound would be a nostalgic reminder of better times for voters which would benefit UKIP in the long run.

That bald head is gonna make media refer to him as an "ex-skinhead". People will get more pissed at the media, great choice UKIP!

JRE would have been better..

a lot probably will but we saw in 2015 UKIP taking a lot of votes from both sides of the aisle especially labour homelands in the north who also tended to vote out

similar to trump going after rustbelt and blue collar middle america

This is fantastic news simply because all the people who previously voted Labour but who despise Jeremy Corbyn will have somewhere to vote.

Can't rebuttal the Nuttall.

youtube.com/watch?v=yuKECOeVE3M