Sup Forums hates jews

>Sup Forums hates jews
>Sup Forums supports israel

Certainly has led my synapses to fire up in rapid succession

>Sup Forums is one person

Leafs seem to be one person considering all their posts are equally terrible

Fuck it I'll bite
Because Israel is an etno nationalistic state which is what every fucking white country should strive to be.
On the other hand any jew that steps out of Israel suddenly becomes a fucking Marxist brain washer that tries to destroy any attempt from others at creating an etno nationalistic state of their own.
As such I don't necessarily want to kill the jews, I want them to fuck off to the fucking promised land they were kveching for, and if they refuse, its oven time.

hahaha only shills support Israel you newfag scum

USA globalist kikes =/ border-defending Israelis.

Not like a Brazilian monkey would be able to grasp the difference.

>n-not all jews!!!

Stupid hue. Israelis have the ability to be human, Jews are eternal subversive refugees. I'd like to see Israel cut ties with Jew filth "diaspora" for good.

I don't think countries should monetarily support Israel or fight their wars for them, but I do support Israel's right to fight with the Palestinians on whether they should exist or not.
Kikes can stay in their own fucking country, same with niggers, sandniggers and spics.

i still believe that a part of the current timeline is a construct of Shlomo, a doomsday plan Z where all allies go away and turn right they still have the ethno nationalism card that will resonate with ppl on the right. Dont fall for it as long as their diaspora is hostile give no support for israel, just make it a void topic at worst and be opposed at best.

Most people here are pretty blue pilled on the issue.

It's the globalists (most of which happened to be Jewish) that are the problem, nationalistic Jews (israel) pretty cool as long as they don't engage in subversion of other nations. They are pretty good at removing kebab too!

>Sup Forums supports israel

There is a difference between a faggot jew in israel and a globalist jew in New York.

Marxist jews hate Israel more than Sup Forums does.

In Israel
>orthodox Jew
Citizenship
>Any other kind of Jew
No citizenship
>reconstructed Jew
No citizenship for you, dirty commie!

More a theocracy than nationalism, desu.

Sup Forums users use scapegoats to vent out their frustrations. The traditional scapegoats were the jews, but recently it's cooler to hate the muslims so they switched their target. Israel is in a constant struggle against people who happen to be muslims so Sup Forums users project themselves into israel and conveniently forget that it's literally a country made for jews.
I like this place, it's like a zoo.

Sup Forums hates jew jews but israeli jews hate and kill muslims so their ok

Putting Israeli jews and leftist jews in the same boat is like putting Sup Forums and MSNBC believers in the same boat.

>Sup Forums supports Israel
>Sup Forums rejoices at the holocaust happening in Israel right now.

Israely state was the worst thing to happen to jews in the twentieth century. Read Dune, it is well written how a fulfilled nations dream causes great strife.

>supports israel
This must be an old meme

I hate Muslims more than Jews. The Jews just want my shekels. You just have to be aware of their schemes and you're fine. The Muslims want me dead.

holy shit OP was right

>hurr le nationalist jew is le good because he kills le mudslime
>I don't mind being a good goy as long as I can still make it sound edgy

Israeli kikes use every trick in the book to fuck with all goyim, and you retards fall for the common enemy meme.

Correction: Sup Forums hates kikes. This is why Sup Forums supports Israel and jews.

Sup Forums supports neither Israel nor jews.
Kikes are jews, and jews are kikes. Stop pushing this meme.

A lot of Sup Forums still hates Israel. I'm not a fan as our support of Israel has led to a lot of pain and suffering for us.

The nation state is the ideal form of government. I hate that my government helps the Israelis to the point that it negatively effects us and wish that Kissinger hadn't injected us in the Yom Kippur War, but just as I support our right to an ethno-state I support the Jews right to an ethno-state. One of the largest issues in Africa is the lack of ethno-states and the lumping of groups that aren't just different ethnic groups but different language groups entirely.

We can't go back in time and prevent Truman from fucking up our relations with the Middle East and making the Arabs who had been generally pro-American hate us, we can't change that the consistant defeat of the secular Arab dictatorships and monarchies has given rise to religious extremism as the only hope of the Arab people to defeat the Jews, that we got involved in the Yom Kippur War, and we can't change that Carter allowed the Shah of Iran to fall. We live in a non-ideal world where things can't be black and white and where unfortunately sometimes our allies are people we really really hate.

>Sup Forums supports Andinia Plan

nah. anyone claiming Sup Forums supports israel wasn't here during the first wave of JIDF posters (who are still around posting pro-israel shit)