This really inspired me to make my own for my local neighborhood. Is this actually a crime I can get in trouble for...

This really inspired me to make my own for my local neighborhood. Is this actually a crime I can get in trouble for? What laws does it violate?

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3052556/ontario-teen-who-called-for-white-canada-has-laptops-seized-by-cbsa/
youtube.com/watch?v=jyoOfRog1EM
foxnews.com/us/2016/10/06/university-michigan-85m-plan-aims-to-promote-diversity.html
youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0
radio.therightstuff.biz/
xvideos.com/video21458359/evalion
infowars.com/man-faces-6-months-in-jail-for-disagreeing-with-feminists-on-twitter/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol no

Ok so why aren't we actually doing something to stop the SJWs. We need the unspoken right to come out agreed?

No you won't idiot, you ain't Canada

Only in Canada because there cucked

dude everyone who doesn't hate white people are alt-right lmao. do u like my favourite boogeyman of 2016? :D

Depends on where you live. In somewhere like New York you could get hit by some hate crime fine they made up in the last few years.

>God-king

>distributing hate propaganda

Its in Canada, we dont have rights and white people are second class citizens.

globalnews.ca/news/3052556/ontario-teen-who-called-for-white-canada-has-laptops-seized-by-cbsa/

I don't see a single race slighted in this poster, who exactly are they a hate crime against.

Stop crying, you will be under our rule soon enough cumskin.

>not all truthful statements must be free from restriction
Is this real life?

youtube.com/watch?v=jyoOfRog1EM

Hitchens was right

This country is lost, but white people can be saved, and you can expect a brutal race war before your life is over with no distinction made between non white "friends and enemies".

In fact, I predict whites will lose that war when other countries intervene.. but before that time, it will get really messy.. and afterwards, the problem of white survival will remain, with the will for violence and hatred of non whites deeply ingrained in them, like the hatred of the Kurds for the Turks, the Kurds with no homeland of their own.

That will be your existence in our land for the next 1000 years, being tormented and blown apart, I predict.

So have fun.

Lel. TheRightStuff.biz came up with this idea, I think people are mostly doing it on their own without any organisation though. It's been very successful in causing DEFCON 1 meltdowns for minimal effort, asymmetric meme warfare.

foxnews.com/us/2016/10/06/university-michigan-85m-plan-aims-to-promote-diversity.html

Most of the posters go out of their way to be polite and non-racist. Of course the overkill shitlib response always calls them bigoted neo-nazi hate speech anyway, which serves as a secondary red pilling mechanism ...

Dont promote that website is all I have to say, they are pure cancer pushing for mixed societies and acceptance of a white minority, they couldnt give 2 shits about white genocide.

based

I'm pretty sure the only "crime" that could apply is unlicensed bill posting, so long as you stuck to polite posters like this. But you could still be the target of shitlib REEEEE, so don't get caught putting them up ...

They have been contributing to the anti-Sup Forums raiding lately too, trying to force their ideas on us at the same time as we suffer raids from several other groups.

Not welcome here.

The cops will give it to their intelligence unit but no you won't go to jail. Free speech mofo

Don't do it. Though distribution of the papers itself is not illegal, they will likely pin you on one of the many NIMBY laws your neighborhood likely has.

would wife

Why would you wife a jewish plant?

>hate crime

Straight up out of Brave New World, guess someone forgot to take his Soma

She has her own issues, dont wife crazy.

lol what. This based video made by MurdochMurdoch of TRS specifically references white genocide: youtube.com/watch?v=jAeoW2IS3g0

The recent Richard Spencer shill threads are largely due to /leftypol/ and some prominent leftist blog trolling us, trying to play what they see as "divisions of the alt-right" off against each other. Sadly they seem to have been somewhat effective, although I doubt it will have any lasting effect since it's not like we ever had (or wanted) ideological unity anyway.

(I'm not from TRS incidentally, I just like some of their podcasts)

nudes?

wut? TRS is in favour of a white ethnostate, the fuck are you talking about leafy?

fuck off leaf

Nah bruh... we live in the USA... you're allowed to post that here.

Your pic related was in Canada. They can't do anything unless it involves cuckng for terrorists.

Isn't TRS pro Jewish/Isreal?

I guess they're pro-Israel continuing to exist because they'd like the jews to go back there, but other than that, very much no.
There's a reason why one of the top radio.therightstuff.biz/ podcasts is called "The Daily Shoah".

But dem tiddies.

Do you even listen to TRS?
I listen to Fash the Nation and The Daily Shoah weekly and they are very anti-semetic goys

Dat Jello.

Wasn't a dude in Canada jailed for saying "I disagree" to a feminist on twitter?

Replace the word 'white with pink please.

>Retards put up those posters
>Media retards POST THE INFORMATION VERBATIM, LIKE IN A FUCKING PHOTO
>Expose their audience to that message
>No doubt a good portion of their audience feels that way

Are these people retarded or secretly redpilling people?

We will when they replace Black with Turd.

I wish my printer worked so I could make of my own

But literally nothing on that poster disparages non-whites in any way.

dude, stop being dumb. USA needs to controll the oposition now, not create more division. You cannot be great if the leftists dont fall back in line. they are a bunch of useful idiots. You just need to guide the heard and they will go wherever you want. Your approach is wrong because it instills violence between your group and their group. You should make blacks and women get into trumps wagon.

>Turd

Brown

B R O W N

Brown

Back to school, etc...

God-King? Kek, what a bunch of retarded cucks.

He was embroiled in a long 2 year trial during which he was completely banned from the internet. He wasnt allowed to own a phone or computer, and since he's an artist who needs the internet for his work, it pretty much ruined his career for those two years.

Did he at least sue them back for the damages?

I don't think so, he was found not guilty and allowed back on the internet, as bizarre as that whole situation sounds

There was a GoFundMe that raised like $60,000 to help pay his legal bills

I started a thread earlier about you guys opting into the United States... but NOOOOOoooo...

>Some Toronto based Alt-righters
>based Alt-righters
>based

So, the MSM admits it now...

You're in Eagle land, not moose land.

>leaf purposely spreads disinfo and division within the movement via lies.

the leaf takes shitposting too the real world.

based fucking leaf

Please be real

This is the best way to totally prove its point

xvideos.com/video21458359/evalion

diffrent pole, just read:
infowars.com/man-faces-6-months-in-jail-for-disagreeing-with-feminists-on-twitter/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R_v_Elliott
nothing about "i disagree" on twitter

WHO CARES IF ITS A FUCKING CRIME

WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU

IF THEY MADE BREATHING A CRIME WOULD YOU STOP?

>not knowing the difference between laws and statutes
>not reclaiming administration of your trust and extricating your strawman from its slave contract with with the corporate imposter state
>still operating within the confines of admiralty law as a citizen of the UNITED STATES Corporation Company, and not basking in the sweet liberty of common law as a free, sovereign man on the land and reclaiming your birthright as a citizen of the lawful, constitutional republic

The only possible threats to the USA or Canada are a European Union Army or a very distant and unlikely attack from a Chinese army.

Add to that the fact that Europe is about to go through a fork in the road over white demographics and the fact that China is about 8,000 miles away, I don't see any major countries coming in for the kill shot.

Russia will have to do something about mass immigration as well and will be homebound for a while.