Buy my bookth

buy my bookth

Has anyone read that shit? Is it any good?

its banananas

Stop voting republican

I love Mandrill Mindspace

baboon brainframe was a fantastic addition to my literature collection

Controldth oppthission.

Honestly, I can't quite figure out what the fuck is up with this guy, He seems to be a Republican Kardashian or something.

He doesn't write shit except that obese pamphlet he's always trying to pawn off on everyone. He doesn't have a show. His blog is never updated and it sucks when it is.

He seems to be a right wing darling because he could amass a bunch of twitter followers. He almost never even tweets anything original. It's gotta be half or more retweets or boring ass replies any right schmuck could write.

I was following him the for 60 days prior to the election because he constantly pops up in retweets from other right wingers. Dropped, muted and blocked now. He's running some sort of twitter-based scam. He's a parasite trying to feed off the right just like his does on his alimony.

orangutan philosophy changed my life
nothing better than an afternoon reading and sipping super male vitality

I would rank Lemur Lumosity among the greats.

I have actually read Gorilla Mindset.

It's not a terrible book, but it's pretty entry level stuff. It basically distills the most common self-help advice, and presents it in a slightly "edgy" way. It's fairly short, which is good, since most self-help books are often littered with filler.

You'd be better off reading the classics that Gorilla Mindset rips off, especially since those classics can be read for free at the library or online.

This is the most pretentious shit I've read in my whole life.

post the one with Mike talking about his experience sucking tranny dick

Cernocuck honestly looks and speaks like someone with down syndrome

Ex fucking scuse me??? Is that real? Post link please.

This really Muses my Macaque.

how did you think he developed his lisp?

To be fair avoiding political conversation is a conscious thing I do around relatives.

That wasn't him! It was a guest post.

>hahaha stupid cuckth
>buy my book

I hate this lisping faggot.