i.imgur.com/0IDwrZu.jpg

Developments NOV 27
>SAA + Allies liberating almost all north Aleppo
>4000 civilians escape jihadists in east Aleppo
>YPG captures parts of Bustan al Pasha
>Over 30 ceasefire violations recorded on Friday
>SA captures Islamist fighters alive inside Hanano district
>Syrians jailed for blocking ambulance carrying Al-Nusra terrorists to Israel
>Iraq’s prime minister meeting with shiite members bombed after he left the meeting
>2 US soldiers Killed by IED in Syria, Iraq
>Fidel Castro dies at 90 years, CIA tried assassinate over 600 times
>WIKILEAKS BEGINS YEMEN LEAKS
wikileaks.org/yemen-files/

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/803228697780224000
aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/erdogan-putin-discuss-syria-situation-over-phone/693901
aranews.net/2016/11/coalition-denies-death-5-us-soldiers-northern-syria/
youtube.com/watch?v=ScimHhzbD4U
southfront.org/how-many-last-hospitals-russia-led-airstrikes-destroyed-in-aleppo/
almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-rebels-officially-surrender-last-west-ghouta-stronghold-syrian-army/
almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-advances-east-ghouta-amid-latest-rebel-retreat/
sickoo.com/embed/361
youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SOON
O
O
N

“To your descendants I give this land, from the river of Egypt to the great river, the Euphrates…”
(Genesis 15:18)

SAAnime!

Bana Alabed @AlabedBana 7min

Message - we are on the run as many people killed right now in heavy bombardments. We are fighting for our lives. still with you.- Fatemah

once aleppo fall its gonna be the end of the rebels , they will have lost their hold of the last big city they had , the only thing they will be able to do is withdraw and make a last stand at Idlib , its literraly their stalingrad

1st for SAA
1st for Tu-160

twitter.com/NatDefFor/status/803228697780224000

THE RIDE NEVER ENDS GUYS

>100592505

qt3,14 megane

YPG finally got their revenge on sultan murad brigade and the other turkmen shelling and gassing them

Thanks for the new thread, Poland-man.

Will the government make an example of Aleppo or will they go through with the green buses at this point?

>Assad wins
>moderate beheaders flee to Europe an enrich it

Reminder (((they))) always win

You're welcome, carry on with your bussiness

You are the first to post this nearly all the time, do you have some kind if script running or are you that much of a NEET that you refresh the catalog every few seconds

>Make your last stand in Idlib.

I don't think it's possible to have a worse scenario, good god almighty.

>putin and erdogan on the phone a second time
>less than 24 hours ago an explosion happens at a YPG training camp

aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/erdogan-putin-discuss-syria-situation-over-phone/693901
aranews.net/2016/11/coalition-denies-death-5-us-soldiers-northern-syria/

could there be a link

he has a script running 100%

most of the time he doesn't post anything other than that first post in the thread

It's a script, he almost always doesn't post in the thread afterwards

From kilo memes at the air base to Palmyra and now aleppo I am proud to say I have being their with /sg/
I love you /sg/bros so much (;_;)7

He is refreshing the catalogue
There was a German doing it too on the old days until I pawned him with superior autism

Damn or become """refugees""" of war and spread their shit across the globe.

South Front Nov 26
youtube.com/watch?v=ScimHhzbD4U

Now that terrorists are about to BTFO from Aleppo, West should try desperately to prevent it in some way.

What is there to expect? The only thing i know so far is Kerry phoning Lavrov daily trying to negotiate a deal. But sure there would be more - some kind of provocation to stall the offencive.

Gas Attack in Aleppo blamed on Assad? UN resolution requiring immidiate stop? More 100 hospitals bombed?

Incomplete, obviously, but here you go.

it's ogre, US goes back to fund IS

At this point they are going to give up

The only thing they can do now is follow Bjorn's Roepckes's and a few other bild-related twitters

I really hope her Jihadi handlers don't kill her as a last attempt at propaganda.

I've filtered these a while ago due to the roach and muzzie infestation. Have they actually gone away?

With trump the west has other things to worry about only cucks in north Algeria and European Turkish terirtory cares

Reports of new SAA offensive south of Jabal Badro, seems like they aren't giving nusrats time to rebuild new defence lines.

Massive Hezbollah and Nujaba build up in south Aleppo

Will they go into the city or will they go for Khan Touman-ICARDA-Fuah/Kefraya?

It is a pleasure to have you in /sg/ Sri Lankabro, I find it funny when a new lad post about you being RARE

It seems much better now. Perhaps the /sg/ downtime during election week was too much for their attention span

>roach and muzzie infestation
>flag
Arnt you Part of the problem

>More 100 hospitals bombed?

I thought we already bombed last hospital. Like, dozen times already.

99% sure they'll go for Sheikh Lufti cooridinated with Tiger, Republican Guards and others advancing from east.

Nah, its about Syrian airforced bombing Turkish forces in Syria. Still not sure what the conclusion would be - since on one hand Erdogan is there illegally on other hand he is somewhat useful too.

For him to operate properly would require from him to admit Syrian authority and ask for permission, but i dont see that happening - especially he`s still the enemy supporting turkemen groups there.

I told you you would be here to see Aleppo collapsing

southfront.org/how-many-last-hospitals-russia-led-airstrikes-destroyed-in-aleppo/

>implying you would even need to go in the city

Circassian Christian here. I come here before Christmas every month to visit family. Would change flag if it was possible

The West has given up on the rebels for quite long time. This lukewarm shilling they are providing probably does more harm than worth. The moderate headchoppers accomplished their job: Syria is in ruins, and it will take decades for it to recover IF it ever manages to do it and not fall apart completely in the aftermath of the civil war.

Do you think egodan is dumb enough to outright attack the saa and invade Syria officially
Would bring perisa and Russia into the war more directly

Will Trump stop the conflict there? Will he get the credit?

/sg/ is incredible.
It's a testament that discussion and exchange of information are mankind's primary weapons.

It's like Ancient Athens.Bunch of rich bored dudes sat around, discussed stuff to understand the world around them.
How much do you think perfectly regular young adults learned about geopolitics, military tactics, the middle east and all thanks to sheer discussion and deduction there ?

>Sergei pls stop murdering our assets
>Let go of my arm Jerry
>It's Kerry and..
>Whatever Terry
>Sergei pls

At this rate greens will be BTFOd before he takes office.

>Bunch of rich bored dudes sat around
Well you've got that one right

Holy fucking shit.

This desu

Shoot down an Israeli airliner?

This tl;dr is pwetty good. Saved for later use.

topkek.

this is much better than the cringey obama-biden maymays

>Circassian Christian
Oh wow that's really cool
Are there still lots of you guys left
Or did the Turks rape your people into being Muslim
Glad to see some original Alan people still around

Also no girls allowed helps too

>and invade Syria officially
He lengths did.

i don`t even know why i come here, it became a habit now

Yep. Like I said we wuz plato and shiet.

>Jihadist rebels officially surrender last West Ghouta stronghold to Syrian Army

almasdarnews.com/article/jihadist-rebels-officially-surrender-last-west-ghouta-stronghold-syrian-army/

lads, this war might end in 2017...

Oh I was here chilebro and I made like 4 threads yesterday while everything was happening, we missed you yesterday.

kurd uprising

the european union will push the kurdistan meme in overdrive mode and will blame syria and russia of genociding kurds soon, alongside turkey

they will say that the cooperation between russia and turkey is a threat to the integrity of the kurdish people

>greens btfo trump
Gotta stop believing all the memes mate
They have to flip all three states for trump to lose and if that happens voter fraud will be so obvious there would be chaos

Not really informed about the greens in USA. I'm guessing they are pro war? Pro anything the media is spoonfeeding the bluepills? Also I heard they have interest in dipping their fingers in Aus politics so it's good if they disappear, we have a hard enough time here fighting the media propaganda and polls. The Trump win was a huge win to expose the media for what it is.

Pretty much raped all of us. Circassians in ME are almost all integrated. Those of us living back home inevitably speak Russian but they maintain their pagan identity still. Anyway fuck muzzies

Not happening, since Mossad would take care of whoever responsible.

We love you toooooo :))) :3

Why thread is so fast now?

I was here too but i'm too busy to shitpost like always

Nukes can either be sexy shit or terrifying to some people

Shit's happening fast

because of happenings not every day a of lepo falls

Btw, did that French who was going to confess to his crush post again?

That's genuinely sad
Turks are a filthy race,
You should be proud of being Circassian a people with a beautiful history people and culture,hope fully we will see a turk genocide in our life time

The fuel of happenings power us right now.

wat
I dont even have this image on my pc
Thanks for ruining my kawai post An Hiro
>duplicate file exists here
GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER HIROSHIMA

>14:44:44

It is so fucked up, tbqh. I mean, fucking Pakis have access to this power. Fucking. Pakis.

Looks like a waste of science to me.

>hope fully we will see a turk genocide in our life time
I don't mind them being around, but I wish Constantinople will get it's name back.

Not that I know of. Would like to hear from him.

So what happens next?

>this war might end in 2017

What about Raqqa and the clean up actions once the rebels recede into the civilian masses to keep terrorising people?

it's hot shit, man
>tfw no more nuke tests

South Aleppo.

>DAMASCUS, SYRIA (3:30 P.M.) - The Syrian Arab Army (SAA) continued their advance inside the East Ghouta region of rural Damascus on Monday, targeting the town of Al-Mayda'ani that is mostly under the control of Jaysh Al-Islam (Army of Islam).

>According to a field report from a local correspondent, the Syrian Arab Army's 105th Brigade of the Republican Guard, alongside the Palestine Liberation Army (PLA) and National Defense Forces (NDF), managed to capture more buildings inside of Al-Mayda'ani, resulting in another retreat for the Islamist rebels.

>The local correspondent added that Jaysh Al-Islam is attempting to rally their forces for another counter-assault; however, their first-line of defense has already been compromised as a result of the Syrian Arab Army's powerful attack.

>Jaysh Al-Islam cannot afford to lose another town to the Syrian Armed Forces after conceding the strategic hilltop village of Tal Kurdi near their stronghold of Douma.

almasdarnews.com/article/syrian-army-advances-east-ghouta-amid-latest-rebel-retreat/

I know the feel, university and shit...

He killed himself because her crush is mad in love with Ahmad Aboubakkar

Turks are fine if
A. Give back cities of Christian importance ie nicea and constantinople
Accept their crimes like the geek, armenian,cicriaan,assyrian genocides

God its amazing to see the rapid gains coming back the Saa just like the old times

>implying

Kurdistan ...

Absolutely agreed about The Geek Genocide being the most barbaric and unjustified of all.

Jokes aside, they must reform their society to what Ataturk tried to achieve. It's almost impossible tough, because religion is what makes them united mainly, the other factor being nationalism, but those two are binded.
If they manage to overcome their lust for a theocratic nationalist state, there'll be no reason for nuking them.

sickoo.com/embed/361

Here is that jihadi tutorial video that showed up on youtube during the weekend.
The ending is pretty funny.

Leppo maps lads pleeease

>cities of christian importance
you mean literally every city in anatolia from constantinople to smyrna to Van

You know something we dont?

Yep, I know which poster here is 100% a girl.

>Sarajevo

Anime BTFO!

Nice!
Some motivational music.
(The singer looks so brolike and happy :> )
youtube.com/watch?v=-XtdsYtgtC8

Well, that's a good question, here's what I thought:

>Aleppo is finished in 1 month
>They swift attention to Idlib, maybe 6 months until they close the Turkey border
>Go for north Hama
>Then South Syria, if the zionists don't chimp out then jihadists will be dealt in 2 months.
>After that, Mosul would be long ago liberated and the PMU can push to Deir Ezzor helping the SAA breaking the pocket
>By this moment, ISIS would be in a terrible form and wont be a problem

Am I being to optimistic?

There are plenty in OP, what do you need them for anyway?

Get lost :D

Go on