Well Germans...... they are even training Kebab how to pick up your women

Well Germans...... they are even training Kebab how to pick up your women.
apnews.com/8ce1c19014fa459ca67964a8b5d42433

Other urls found in this thread:

apnews.com/ac39a90c84874131ad8bf592a885b204/Top-dating-tips-for-migrants-from-Germany's-'Mr-Flirt'
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Blacked
Chinked
Yellowed
Arabed???

WHAT
THE
FUCK

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Kebab ruining the German gene such a shame.

AKBARED.com

Western Germany does it again.

Lmao

"She liked the Middle Eastern looks and complained that German men "drink too much beer, watch way too much soccer and are just so white!"

Can a nation get more cucked?

Krauts on suicide watch

>refugees rape women because they weren't educated sexually
OMG GERMANY SO KEKED
>we educate refugees sexually so they don't have to rape anymore
OMG GERMANY SO CUKED

Make up your damn mind, Sup Forums.

Does Western Germany tend to be ultra liberal or something?

...drive them out????

Why the fuck would you bother with flirting and dating and all that shit when you can just rape hot 16 year olds all day long and get away with it?

Rape = forced penetration + power
Refugees have no power in german society so they can't rape.

#buildwallagain

>don't have to rape anymore
At least you admitted that they HAVE to rape, user. You know what you're up against.

Talking from experience I see.

Germans literally imported millions of refugees for the sole purpose of pumping hot, thick Arab semen into their women.

Wow, cucked by their own women.

kick them out abdul

Its an elaborate plot to integrate kebabs into a society of cucks
Rapefugees have no trouble picking up women, these training courses will only create brown cucks

Kek

omg german wtf.. why don't you just ask german girls to open there legs and breed!

I think you're missing the point by a fucking light year.

They shouldn't be screwing and/or raping your women AT ALL...

Fake.

Germany the problem is clearly your white males oppressing these migrant teenagers. You need to stop oppressing them when they peacefully and unexpectedly give sexual pleasure to young women, boys or girls.

How to pickup Germans

>"It's racist to not accomodate your conq...guests. You're not a Nazi are you?

You're welcome

What am I missing here? I thought the refugees were temporary asylum seekers who are just waiting out the Syrian war? Why are you guys trying to integrate them?

hey a guy that gets it

>hey lady, I'm the bomb

apnews.com/ac39a90c84874131ad8bf592a885b204/Top-dating-tips-for-migrants-from-Germany's-'Mr-Flirt'

No

Because Germans are clinically insane, sado-masochistic automatons.

why the fuck are there even dating lessons for refugees in the first place

I'm starting to believe this whole white genocide thing

Kek

They shouldn't be fucking.

>Teen moms mocked for having nigger babies and ruining their lives.
>Teen sluts mocked for going on the cock carousel and having abortions five times a year.
>Cucks yell at redpilled folks for putting teen sluts down without realizing teen sluts shouldn't be on the cock carousel to begin with.
>Libtards once again completely ignore the rational and appropriate response.
>Pic unrelated.

FO SHO MUH NIGGA SHIEET!

boner whyyyy

damn I wanna feminize myself now and date these handsome devils omg

This is what happens when a previously-homogeneous people that have undergone decades of marxist indoctrination get introduced to a foreign invading people.

The women literally go after them because they don't know any better and because they actually get a dopamine rush from virtue-signalling how hip, trendy, progressive, tolerant, and [CURRENT YEAR] they are.

That's why german women are literally seeking out kebabs just to have a novel experience, whereas American women in the south have technically lived alongside niggers for hundreds of years, and there's enough social stigma to prevent all but the worst gutter trash from ever sleeping with a nog.

...Jesus. You really can't see it can you?

I'm beginning to think that German guys are turning into hikkikomori, and the bundesgovernment is importing MENA males to keep the population afloat

>kebabs get training in how to pick up girls
>white girls flocking to them and fuck them for free
>easy as fuck for a refugee to get a white german gf

meanwhile
>i'm a white german 26yo KHV
>girls don't even look at me
>no gf ever

how about not handing german women over to mudslimes, ahmed

"Get charged up and ready to have a blast at Achmed's German dating school!"

They're full of muslims and they constantly whine and bitch about us ossis not being complete cucks.

i hope they throw you off a roof when they pull up your dress and see the feminine penis

Macao is a country? wtf , that shit used to be mine.

Are you fucking retarded?

We are SAR Papi, We miss you.

are you gonna fight? or die like a dog?

im sure only the betafugees attend those courses
the others already drowning in mad puss

All the time and energy wasted by german men on gfs can now be put into industry. Take heart, germanon. Work the feels away.

Not gonna lie, former white person here. This is fucking hilarious watching civilization crash and burn.. But in all seriousness we can't let this race get the nuclear codes!!!!

It stopped being funny a long time ago
do something krauts

Knew I'd trigger an American. No fear tho bro, I'm masculine, have a girlfriend, and am fucking disgusted by what's happening to this "Mouse Utopia" we call Europe.

at this point it's clear that this is not just gross negligence

It's really too bad Germans can't own guns.

You have two options

Die on your feet or live on your knees

German taxpayers literally paying to be cucked

>costs 1500 euros a class
>per person
>group discount rate 4000 euros

holy fuck, so these "poor refugees" have this much money to be spending?

at least we had the decency to rape your women instead of taking your taxpayer money first. get a grip you spineless faggot cuckolds.

welfare

Probably kill myself through Helium and CPAP mask

I hate working, because coworkers are usully blue pilled shitheads who welcome refugees.
You ALWAYS have to pay attention to what you say, it could be "racist".

fuck I even hate leaving the house because all there is out there is niggers and arabs roaming the street looking for easy targets.

>No fear tho bro, I'm masculine, have a girlfriend
Uh huh. Post boipucci faggot

>fuck I even hate leaving the house because all there is out there is niggers and arabs roaming the street looking for easy targets.

Stfu and grow a pair I lived in Lisbon for years, it's full of blacks and arabs and indians you can't go out without seeing one, never did they touch me, ironically the people I almost fought with were germans douches out drinking and spending their dad's hard earned euros.

Fight or Flight, be prepared either way, ordunung is going away.

>Mr Nobody uses the opportunity for free publicity for his """business"""

>"drink too much beer, watch way too much soccer and are just so white!"
Ridiculous. Totally not stereotyping.

>white girls flocking to them and fuck them for free
>easy as fuck for a refugee to get a white german gf
In what kind of cuck fantasy world are you living in? The last people I would worry about being competition are "refugees". If you think an uneducated, illiterate, unemployed man who can't even speak our language and lives off benefits in government housing together with 3 other guys of the same kind, has an easier time picking up women, then maybe you are really doing something terribly wrong with your life.

I don't want to see them and I don't want to never relax.
My city was for the longest time majority white but now every day there is more shitskins.

can't go outside when its dark, people get jumped by niggers and police won't do shit.
I'm unarmed, not in such a good shape and not very threatening looking.

Having another man fuck your woman makes you a cuck.
Supporting another culture fucking your culture makes you a cuck.
Rape has nothing to do with it.

I wish it were ;____;
Why doesnt the government subsidizes a free course for me, I need it too!

they should invite the 5million White South Africans into german! I just bet they wouldn't be a welcomeing party for white people!

HAHAHAHA, this can't be real, german culture doesn't deserve this

get in shape, go out, take your city back, it's YOUR city, start acting like it.
And look I'm not very tough looking and surely wasnt in shape either, it's just the way you act. If you act like a pussy you'll be treated like a pussy and preyed upon. If you have the mindset, dude you can fuck me up but I'm not going down without a fight, just from that alone you'll get a lot less people willing to fuck with you. Walk proud.

Can't believe im telling this to a german guy, i hate germans

>Why doesnt the government subsidizes a free course for me, I need it too!
Just be urself
here, free course.

The younger ones 16-22 don't give much of a shit about fucking a turk or a nigger.
Last time I observed this was in tradeschool.
Normal white girls from normal familys who go on dates with turks.

Fucking disgusting man.
my female cousin also is now together with a turk and my sister was dating one a few years ago.

oh and some from my trade school class were welcoming refugees at the train station and gave them hugs and kisses (saw the photos of them doing this on fb)

I'm sorry, Hans

Honestly Germany already made a taxpayer video of a white woman being fucked by a nigger.

No level of cuck surprises me from Germany anymore. The scat fetish stereotype makes so much more sense after living my life and seeing just how degenerate and disgusting Germans are.

is this considered RARE?
had never seen it

>The country of Germany is figuratively prepping the bull

Next they'll be teaching native German males how to build cucksheds

Yes, it's not good either way, you pleb.

Holy shit this is just how cucked germany actually is.
Thought it was all just a meme.
Was Sup Forums ever wrong

They don't seem to have feelings regarding what is disgusting and also they can't into fashion for shit

>Just be urself

Tax money
Germany is heaven right now for people who studied liberal arts like sociology or gender science

>take your city back
how?
what does walking around "proud" even mean?

What can I even do?
should I walk outside and try to fight them or what and then get taken down by 50 of them.

>dutch
>masculine
nigga i've been to the netherlands and lmao @ that

Bist du bereit fur die Bereicherung?

no bro just do whatever you want and don't be afraid of doing whatever you want in your city because of sandniggers or anyone else.

and get in shape.

Women have no sense of agency, no sense of awareness. They're human animals that latch on to whatever trend they're told to, just look, a whole generation of white women brainwashed to hate their own skin color.

Brainwashed by the sheer weakness of their own minds to media influence. It's always been about them, since the Jews first started to corrupt society. It's always been the women.

The single mother who can do no wrong, the strong independant woman who don't need no man. They've spearheaded every kike maneuver to subvert and weaken civilization by the sheer weakness of their minds.

At this point it must be out own fault.

feels bad man
there is nothing I can do, those fucking shitskins are constantly portraid as normal people, they get shown as they were attractive.
Multikulti shit is everywhere promoted and young girls fall for it.

Most of the mid 20s and up still keep distance to shitskins but even they give up after some peer pressure.

So they are cucks that crave the mountain goat and sheep?

If I would do whatever I want I would just lock myself in at home and live as a shutin NEET.

FORNICATION IS AS BAD AS RAPE

Fuck off Aussie
Your women would fuck them too

They are hopeless. Much courage is needed to flirt with those screeching hairy demons called "German WYMYN". Not a thing you would expect from draft dodgers.

NO, THE AUSSIE MEN WOULD PREVENT IT
WOMEN ARE ALWAYS WHORES BUT MEN SHOULD BE THERE TO SET THINGS STRAIGHT

Emotions are easily manipulated, especially when you have a double dose of the feels from your 2XX.

>look how cute these babies are! lol racism, SO outdated, can't wait to virtue signal and score social points on social media

>tfw one day, ONE DAY, you'll come on Sup Forums for confirmation and find it
>Germans slaughtering Muslims in the street and Merkel being Gaddafi'd