Was it really worth it?

Was it really worth it?

Trumpophobia will kill more people than the smallpox.

If Trump scares you then you are probably stupid

>more dark
You mean darker? Does it get darker, or "more dark"? Do you know what a paradox is? Do you know what the Dunning-Kruger Effect is?

What a fucking pussy. Dumb, ignorant, and gullible too

i bet his fat shit spic mom is making sure julio is getting his vitamins from mcdonalds and takis

You have to go back. Better start packing your bags.

Do you know what subjective means? Do you know how to think non-linear thoughts?

Yes

So much irony in this post but the average trumpfag is far too dense to see it.

There is a cure from this sickness. Just cross the border and you will feel better instantly.

You would know something about Smallpox, Colombia.

>trump is already killing these mexispics
Fuck yeah it was worth

Yes.

Literally Hitler.

Best to come.

>Parents, Liberals, and Media whip people up into a Frenzy over Trump.
They tried to do it with Romney too, but they went balls deep with Trump.
>Shocked people are whipped into a frenzy when he wins.

>see pic
yes, yes it was as long as I keep getting laughs

Well Pedro, you have to go back

Fuck, i want to masturbate but i don't want to.
I know it's going to be a waste of time but i also know i'm just going to do it.

I hate that shit. As soon as i have twelve children, i swear i'll chop my balls off.

Literally shaking.

LOOK AT THE PARENTS

LOOK AT THE PARENTS

FIX (((JOURNALISM)))

LOOK AT THE PARENTS

Stop separating families looks like a George Soros sign.

How about stop breaking the law by entering the US illegally and demanding citizenship ahead of those who waited in line?

Oh right Mexicans are special snowflakes, carry on George Soros.

>Areas with high concentrations of mexicans have low IQ
really makes me think

>MFW I just remembered people LITERALLY killed themselves over the Trump win

>who waited in line
Their fault for not taking things into their own hands.

But we shouldn't separate the families, user.

They should be deported together.

good job torturing your kids basket cases

Yes.

The thought of people invading our country makes me physically sick.

the boy who cried wolf? more like the society that cried hitler

Liberals are 100% to blame for any "anxiety and fear" people have about Trump presidency.

It's a shocking lack of self-awareness how they actually think it's Trump's fault everyone is afraid when the liberals are the ones constantly peddling lies and fear based on nothing.

Then stop lying to kids about "El Trumpo boogieman". They are afraid because their parents did nothing but repeat what they heard on CÑÑ

Somehow I doubt that 8 years olds are spending their free time reading political news. Maybe these parents shouldn't have filled their children's head with fearmongering propaganda saying that the world will end if Trump gets elected.

>"more dark"

It just writes itself right there. I tell you what.

>break the law
>scared cops are going to get you
wow its fucking nothing

Really? Like who? Are you talking about those nine trannies? Did any actual people kill themselves?

I bet fast food and soda are making more children physically sick (for real), but you won't here to much about that from the good old MSM.

As long as they're not white children who gives a fuck?

Why is only the left making up bullshit to get more welfare?

Well, somebody has to work to pay for it.

>Was it really worth it?

YES. They can be sick (or healthy) in their own country. Not our country.

It's not fear of Trump that is damaging them, it's simply bad parenting.

I think it's the diabetes that's killing that kid, not Trump becoming president.

They were the ones that made the kids scared of Trump, by saying he is a monster.

This reminds me of Borat.

Illegal immigrants don't respect the USA and don't get to call themselves Americans. This is not up for discussion. We had some individuals here expecting us to feel bad for the Irish emigrants that refused to follow the laws, and I don't see why I would. Get fucked.

How appalling that criminals would put their children through this.

We don't need people like that here.

>"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""experts"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

after being in Sup Forums for a good while, i have come to the conclusion that im more of an expert than MANY of the so called experts that these "news" sites claim they are

Blame the parents, dipshit

>Look honey, the President HATES you, and wants you gone, and he's the most powerful man in the world!

Yeah
good
scare the shit out of them
Maybe they will learn to trust everyone a fuckload less

More than the Orange Plague that wiped out 1/3 of Europe.

Home sick would be cured in their home country.

Under budget ahead of schedule

This English teacher has it right.

>create hysteria about a candidate running on the same issues as Bill Clinton in the 90's
>be surprised when the people you lied to are freaking the fuck out

wew

>Mom told me Trump is evil, so I have no choice to belive her since I'm a child!

>symptoms include literal shaking

>fear of trump
Maybe don't tell your kids that he's literally hitler and will kill you in front of them before banishing them to the wastelands to the south.

Yes.
They have to go back.

The parents and educators projecting fear onto children, telling them lies and making them write letters telling everyone how scared they are just so they can virtue signal on social media.

Health (((experts)))

>stop separating families

take your brown kids to mexico then

THE KIDS ARE FEELING SICK YOU SAY? BETTER VACCINATE THEM GOY!

>constant batshit media alarmist media narratives foretelling the second coming of hitler
>gullible people believe it and panic
>parrot narrative to children
Hmm...

Maybe the media shouldn't have lied in their propoganda to scare people about Trump when there was nothing to be afraid of.

Sounds like that's their parents' fault for deceiving their children into thinking that American Hitler is going to send them off to the camps. Holy fuck, people are irresponsible with the shit they tell let their children hear. They'll lock down their internet, ban them from playing violent video games, but they discussions they'll have in the presence of their children are more scarring and influential than any Itchy and Scratchy bullshit.

Wouldn't this be a problem created by the media and the kid's parents, rather than Trump?

Queen Hillary should adopt all these soon to be orphans kids.
That's how you help the situation

Its not trump thats making them sick, it's their parent's retarded politics and shitty parenting.

Wow look at this totally natural and unsuspicious post sequence

>spiclets dropping like flies from Trumpitis

Looks like they won't be a plurality of preschoolers for long

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

That, coincidentally, is also a map of whiteness

>Parents constantly fear mongering about how awful Trump is at home
>Children aren't as stupid as they think, and understand what their saying
>Trump becomes President
>Kids freak out irrationally just like their shitty parents

It was def Trumps fault for getting elected though. Has nothing to do with shitty parenting

Natural selection hard at work. The weak shall die and the strong shall prosper. Embrace the tide of change.

Bottom line is that if you got your children so involved in this election to the point where they are fearing for their life, you are a terrible parent. You fucked up.

>Bad parents are making so much fuss about the election that they make their own kids mentally and physically ill
I have 0 empathy for this subhuman garbage

Child abuse then

>"""""""""""""""""""undocumented immigrant"""""""""""""""""""

Well one way or another we are solving that illegal immigration problem. This is fantastic the madman truly is a embodiment of Kek

That's the fault of their idiot parents scaring the shit out of them for absolutely no reason.

>those faces
>those mexican genetics
Eww

Racist retarts

Why cannot you people accept it for what is??? Without refugee inmigrant workers we would never have becazme american. we should extend arms to these peoples and do all we can to eradicate their peoples, problems
i feel like i will mever understand this place
damn....
wtf......

Trump already Making America Great Again.

Says the shitskin anglophile

It's ok. I would be salty too if I were you.

This truly is the best timeline

Guilt.

This has nothing to do with 'fear'. Fear manifests its self as an adrenaline pump and activates the fight or flight response in humans. People in fear do not become docile or depressed, it's just not natural. The crushing emotional/physical blight this child is bearing is attributed to guilt or falsity.

>leftist make trump hitler 2.0
>kids get scared
>WELL DONE ON SCARING OUR POOR CHILDREN GUIS
typical cuntbehavior

nothing to hide, nothing to fear.

how difficult is to understand this

Illegals and anchor babies have to go or they get the gas. Take the easy option and go back.

Yes.

yes

it's more likely than you think

Definitely.

The parents are probably telling them that Trump is going to murder them in their sleep. Children don't care about politics unless their parents force it upon them. And even then, they don't have the life experience to even understand what it means.

Why do you blame Trump winning instead of overblown propaganda for those kids getting sick? Meanwhile we faced the possibility of war and corruption from Hillary

mexicans are truly ugly