What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

>2011
>just before his assasination

He meant everything's fine. Same as his coroner who died of arsenic poisoning.

bumpity

>It's fucking nothing

also bump

Chris Hansen on Podesta brothers when?

Maybe he means that charges are so severe that if it was credible, it would be a large scandal. However all evidence is from emails about food and "hacked" restaurant websites.

Maybe he is questioning the evidence.

You realise this was a tweet from 2011 by a man who died of heart attack at 43 in 2012 right?

No, he doesn't.

irrelevant meme

Another Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center victim.

I am also amazed that no one is yet investigating Podesta brothers' connection to Maddy Mcann at the very least, after that this started circulating. And still no one has brought up any sort of alibi for the two of them.

I am starting to lose faith in both the FBI and the NYPD, but I pray that is just my weakness and they are still trying to do the right thing. White Knight anons aren't going to wait around forever and vigilante justice is crude at best. Many of these people will have important intel that needs to be gathered in order to bag the rest so none get away. This needs to be done right, not by a random group of vigilantes, or else many will escape and it will continue.

This is a huge turning point in history and no one seems to notice or care. It boggles the mind. Too may distractions?

>I am starting to lose faith in both the FBI and the NYPD

Is there any solid proof that the NYPD actually staged an investigation? I saw a lot of people linking articles claiming it, but nothing directly from the NYPD.

As for the rest, if they've managed to stay hidden this long, it's going to take more than a few emails with coded language (which have been suppressed by the mainstream media) to bring them out into the light.

>IT'S THE JEWS!!!!!

What language is this?

Good goyim, believe the dates supplied to you.

#PIZZAGATE #PIZZAGATE #PIZZAGATE #PIZZAGATE #PIZZAGATE #PIZZAGATE #PIZZAGATE #PIZZAGATE #PIZZAGATE #PIZZAGATE #PIZZAGATE #PIZZAGATE #PIZZAGATE #PIZZAGATE #PIZZAGATE

It's an actual tweet not a shop, you can google it.

That said it is probably in reference to the ACORN scandal not this pizza gate shit.

Light my sword aflame!

It's literally there on Twitter pal

No Resta for Poedesta the molesta

He meant "I am a retarded faggot please rape my face."