Guys, I think I've found the most cucked person ever

theguardian.com/commentisfree/2016/nov/28/alt-right-online-poison-racist-bigot-sam-harris-milo-yiannopoulos-islamophobia

>Facts almost broke my cognitive dissonance

>Wow! This guy has a point about race and religion_
>Got to remember "feels before reals". Can't disappoint professor shekels, my black studies professor from Yale

>after finally giving my opponents a chance and listening to their arguments I started to agree with them
>then I remembered that having different opinions is bad
>now I see that people who disagree are racists

> Moving on from Harris, I unlocked the Pandora’s box of “It’s not racist to criticise Islam!” content.

He says this as if Islam is a race.

wtf i hate sam harris now

>99999999

And the kicker

>• The author was not paid a fee for this piece

He did it for free. Yep. That settles it. New candidate for biggest cuck of 2016: (((Anonymous)))

Who's this "Anonymous" fag?

My sides.
Did somebody just publish brilliant piece of self irony there or is it some sort of sjw hit piece ?

It feels to me that we are watching them creating reasons for why they need to censor the terrible youtube altright channels.

wtf? I thought sam Harris was a liberal athiest. did he swallow a whole bottle of red pills in the past few months and go full fash-mode or something?

don't be obtuse, Akmed.
In Western Civilization, "Islam" and "Muslim" are just euphemisms for Arab shitskins.
"Islamophobia" is a normie-fag euphemism for not desiring to be cucked by brown people from the Turd World.

>nobody telling about the poison the Guardian infects

>Go online
>See opinions different to my own
>Begin to doubt my believes based on evidence shown to me
>Retreat back to my safe echo chamber and call all others racist

Trump will see 8 years at-least in office

"I justified it: “Well, I’m more a left-leaning centrist. PC culture has gone too far, we should be able to discuss these things without shutting down the conversation by calling people racist, or bigots.”

The indoctrination was complete."

Does he realize how much of a moron this makes him sound?
hahaha fucking Christ

There's no way this isn't satire. He doesn't even explain why critiquing Islam is racist.

>pic
hilarious dude

the most cuck'd person(s) are alt-right Sup Forums for being fanboys of a homosexual, israel loving BBC lover

>literally cypher

Sam Harris hates Trump so much that he wanted Hillary over the obvious conman.

>Islamophobia = racist
>Sam Harris is alt-right
>Milo is a lifelong liberal
amazing

Sam Harris is bluepilled on race realism (research wise), and a neocon, but might not be so naive on the jewry.

I dislike Sam Harris

Takes an hour for him to get out any thought which is always disappointing

Typical Guardian bullshit.

>It’s not racist to criticise Islam!
are they implying it IS racist? I hate white muslims as much as any other color. its a religion, not a race

guardian shills posting this article on Sup Forums. It's an attempt at 'de-radicalization' using a fake story. You are the target.

SAGE

It's a startling example of their cognitive dissonance.

The entire tone of the article suggests that criticising Islam is *ofcourse* racist but not once does he explain why.

Because he can't.

Oh look here comes the flood of "I was a former wrongthinker racist sexist etc but now Im cured" articles
Wow the shallow fake sympathy and renewed calls for conformity really made me think

It may be true but it's like Scientologists coming here to preach about Xenu. The main stream meteor is so far up their cultish ass they can't see how ridiculous they are and theu still double down on the stupid shit.
>islamophobic
That's comical at this point

>guardian shills posting this article on Sup Forums. It's an attempt at 'de-radicalization' using a fake story. You are the target.

>I stopped watching TV for a while
>I started watching TV and it all makes sense again

>I'm afraid to go against the social narrative for fear of being alone

Absolutely terrifying.

The person in the OP could literally be Milo. Him and his gay gang of alt-right autistics are mostly ex-Liberal, goobergate redditors.

>Guys, I think I've found the most cucked person ever.
That will always be Jake Rapp, wife of Alison Rapp who whored herself out as a 2nd job to Nintendo, and when she got bad reviews on hooker sites for being overpriced & underperforming, pimped out her husband to turn gay tricks, when he wasn't gay in the first place.

Anthony Burch for close second.

I think it's because it's "obvious" that it's a majority non-white religion, therefore it's racist to criticise them.
What's going to be really interesting is how they stop fighting for "minorities" when white America falls below 50%.

Sam Harris
>>Alt-right

what?

race is just a social construct though. we're all just human beings. some of us just follow a fucked up religion that advocates public beheadings

He went three months before hearing the expression "red pilled"? That is level-0 alt-right stuff.

Notice they don't mention Sup Forums or TRS. That would have given the chans a curiosity bump.

>race is just a social construct though

Yeah I get that, but white people are inherently evil, racist, murdering bigots.

the story is so ridiculous it isn't going to deradicalized anyone.
That'll just convince us even more that leftists are subhumans.

but why whites specifically? we're all the same race with no inherent differences genetically. whites certainly aren't raised to kill people like children in the middle east are. I just don't understand

Because they have privilege and benefited from everything being made from cotton. Whites were never slaves, do you even history? Ask any liberal and they'll tell you themselves, the world was only created 300 years ago or if it wasn't everything before that is irrelevant and needs rewritten. Did you know King Arthur actually existed and was black for example?

But the original african kangs took slaves. They even built pyramids with them. This was before even the roman empire.

> a homosexual, israel loving BBC lover
What did they mean by this.

Please tell me that's not real

Please
Ignorance is bliss

>On one occasion I even, I am ashamed to admit, very diplomatically expressed negative sentiments on Islam to my wife. Nothing “overtly racist”, just some of the “innocuous” type of things the YouTubers had presented: “Islam isn’t compatible with western civilisation.”

>She was taken aback: “Isn’t that a bit … rightwing?”

It reads like satire. Across the western world, the Left is eating itself - walking hand in hand into oblivion because they refuse to have a conversation about mass immigration *maybe* not being beneficial to working class people and Islam *maybe* not being as great and compatible as they've convinced themselves it is. Ironically, they all refer to themselves as liberals whilst abandoning core liberal principles.

General elections are going to be really boring for the next 10 years because there's only going to be one winner.

This has gotta be a false flag troll job

Fpbp. After reading his piece this is just what I thought. He called the right a cult, but it was him that decided to reject compelling arguments because his a priori ideology told him that anything he didn't particularly like was incorrect and evil.

Not sure about the pimping him out bit but the other stuff is true

Sam Harris has been arguing against Islam four years. He is a Jew, remember.

No. Pakis, Indonesians, Persians, Berbers, and even many black Africans are Muslims too.

The pimping him out bit is true.

" Alison convinced Jake to explore his “hetero-flex” side and turned him 100% homosexual.
From the start of their marriage, it was a polyamorous marriage. That means even though they're married, they constantly cheat on each other.
They both have sex with men for money. So while she has sex with men for money, she pimps her husband (which she turned gay) out to have sex for money. Jake Rapp's whoring alias was Archive today-ico.png Beau Parker.
He doesn't spend Valentine’s Day with his wife because she was having sex with another man for money and he too was having sex with another man for money.
Jake is an open cuckold, who had been posting about his cuckoldry and being turned into a gay hooker on Twitter and since his marriage. He proudly preps the fucking bull of all the men she has sex with and then when they're done, he eats out their semen from her asshole.
Jake got a vasectomy so he can't get his wife pregnant. He will raise whatever kids his wife has from other men. "

I'm no fan of Milo, but when he's right he's right.

Good catch. He's actually written into the matrix.

He is. He has a blog where he admits to have broken down.

The controlling bitch is ruining his life, making him miserable.

These stories only make us stronger. That's how most of us started here, user. We came to argue with people we were indoctrinated to believe were wrong because they had mean ideas. But their arguments convinced us instead.

Source?

God what I wouldn't give to cum on that sexy face

>as a former gamergate supporter, it can happen to anyone!

this shit again?

>throwing up the redpill

"facts"

op's article is basically an extension of pic related, but with a reality that actually happened

he also recently tipped his toe into race and crime-stats too, triggered by the infamous atheist roo

No user. You're here for the truth. It's the other side that hours reality from you behind comforting lies because they think it's too difficult for you to know.

Very true.

>If you disagree with me you're a cuck
Keep on fighting the intellectually honest fight Sup Forums

>sam harris
>milo
>redpill

uh

>written by Anonymous

wtf OP that's you

hahaha holy shit wtf

>no difference genetically

why does race matter when getting blood transfused? what's sickle cell anemia. why do niggers have different bones?

Well I read the article.

Pretty funny they accuse the right of fear-mongering then go right into fear mongering about white supreeeeeeeeeeeeemissss raycis.

>we're all the same

A
FUCKING
LEAF

You're trolling right? if not

the alternative hypothesis dot org

>I couldnt handle the red pill I wish I had taken the blue pill
>I want to go back into psychosis people are calling me a racist and im too weak to ahndle it

society put different pressures on them and they societally evolved differently. socially.

>race is a social construct

day of the rake when

Is society an expression of genetics user?

What creatures other than humans form societies?

>Says Islam isn't compatible with our society
>Experiences wave after wave of crashing guilt for expressing this ONE TIME to his wife.

What
A
Cuck

He also rolled his eyes around his friends mate. Lucky he wasn't arrested desu. I bet he even has metal c*****y.

She must have reacted pretty powerfully.

>gasp
> eyes wide
> what is this I can't even
> You're almost ***RACIST***

His Joe Rogan interviews are the fucking worst.

Sup Forums is about the advocation of privilege, resources, rights, advantages, prosperity, posterity for white people. If you are white and against any of that you are the white version of an uncle tom aka a cuck.

>implying this isn't a fake story that satirizes liberals but the cucks at the Guardian lack any self-awareness and published it because they think it must be true

I hate everyone equally. There's your equality.

>Most cucked person ever
>not Anthony burch
Sam Harris might be a cuck but he will never be Anthony "she everyones dick like she took my Wii-U" Burch

I don't think It's about being obtuse, it's about showing the "dats racist!" morons that Islam really isn't a race and that it's more than just middle east arabs.

It more or less is true.

He has been thoroughly housebroken.

My hunch is that he was so distraught about his wife remaining a hooker that he thought he could even the scales by sleeping around too, except women probably had no desire to sleep with his cucked ass, so his wife convinced him to do whore himself out for gay men.

This.

I sensed something was off when he said "I grew up in a happy conservative home", then identified as a liberal.

it must be satire.

it is certainly 'fake news'

>we should be able to discuss these things without shutting down the conversation by calling people racist, or bigots
>The indoctrination was complete

Wow, this utter cuckold a perfectly reasonable statement "indoctrination."

>when the red pill hits too hard

Anonymous just means made up. Libshits are desperate

wtf I hate janitors now

Banter =/= facts

IT IS I

He choose LOVE instead of hate. GOD bless this Anonymous no matter who he is! Godspeed user!

>The author was not paid a fee for this piece

>he does it for free

>You're wrong because other shades of brown people are muslim too.

What about European Muslims? Albanians, Chechens, Serbians are white.

Or white cucked converts to Islam?

That's at most 30 million whites for a religion with over a billion followers.

BAsically the descendants of whites cucked into Islam centuries ago and too stupid to give it up