Ok, unpopular pro-Hillary perspective incoming, I'm bracing for the downvotes:

Ok, unpopular pro-Hillary perspective incoming, I'm bracing for the downvotes:

So I will disagree that Clinton was a bad candidate, unlikable, etc. People seem to forget everything she did and how popular she was up until mid-2014. So what happened? I believe Clinton will go down as one of the most wrongfully railroaded Presidential candidates in American history, one whose reputation was destroyed in the now fact-free era of social media and the 24/7 right-wing propaganda machine. Don't worry, I'll get to the "scandals".

But first, lets consider the following.

1. Only 3 years ago, after she left the State Department, Hillary Clinton was one of the most popular figures in American politics at the time. In Feb 2013 her favorable ratings were 19 points higher than Joe Biden, and she even far outperformed Obama and Biden at the time as well. She was IMMENSELY popular and liked only 3-years ago. Whats more, during her time as Senator, she was very popular as well.

2. Hillary was one of the most experienced figures in American politics. Former First Lady, 8-years Senator from New York, one of the longest serving Secretary of State. She lived and breathed policy. Detail oriented, knowledgeable, and formidable. Few people could of stood the 10 hours of testimony in front of a biased and hostile benghazi committee witchhunt committee, but she did it and it left them reeling. ((more on benghazi shortly))

3. She was swiftboated, 2004 John Kerry style. The republicans managed to take John Kerry, who honorably served in Vietnam and received multiple medals and commendations, and successfully made him out to be a trooper-hating piece of shit. This is what happened to Clinton. Benghazi, meails, all manufactured scandals designed to sow doubt into the minds of useful liberal idiots who were gullible, and energize their base.

4. The emails. So what happened with the emails?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Hillary_Clinton#Gun_control
dailykos.com/story/2016/3/14/1500973/-Obama-2008-Campaign-Ad-Hillary-Clinton-She-ll-say-anything-and-change-nothing
thenation.com/article/was-the-media-unfair-to-hillary-clinton-in-2008/
huffingtonpost.com/james-rucker/can-black-people-trust-hillary_b_9312004.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The IG report revealed that nothing she did was beyond the standard (but not greatest) practice of her predecessors (Rice, Powell, etc). In addition the FBI looked at it all and found that nothing she did rose to the level of a crime. Contrary to the fake-news articles and all the BS floating around, she never withheld emails, never refused to turn them over, etc. The GOP congress issued subpoenas after she had already turned them over simply to create headlines that "Congress Subpoenas Clinton to turn over emails", etc. Republicans did to emails what they did to Benghazi. Speaking of which....

5. Benghazi. So what happened here? Have a look.

Number of congressional committees investigating previous terrorist attacks:

0 - Embassy Bombing in Tanzania & Kenya. 200+ dead

0 - Oklahoma City Bombing . 168 victims

1 - Boston Marathon bombing. 5 victims

2 - Sept 11th, 2001 attacks. 2977 victims

2 - USS Cole bombing. 17 victims

2 - Kobar building bombing (housing US troops). 19 victims

9 - Benghazi

Number of congressional hearings on previous terrorist attacks:

5 - Boston Marathon bombing

8 - USS Cole bombing

9 - Oklahoma City bombing

12 -Embassy bombing

14 - Khobar building bombing.

22 - Sept 11th, 2001 attacks

33 - Benghazi

Let these numbers sink let. Look at what was standard-practice not to long ago, and compare it to what happened in Benghazi. NINE investigations and THIRTY-THREE congressional hearings. This is the sheer extent republicans went to in order to make something out of nothing. To keep it in the news constantly and never let it go. And it wasn't like they didn't make their efforts and goals known: GOP House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy to Sean Hannity (in interview, 2015): "Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping.".

Other criticisms of her include: 1) taking money from wallstreet. At the end of the day the wall street transcripts revealed nothing controversial, it was a dead issue. Also the fact that she and the organizations she spoke at/to agreed upon X price (whether it was $200,000 for 20 minutes or more) is irrelevant. Both parties agreed to this, but this was another made-up scandal. 2) The DNC rigged the election against Bernie. Say what you want, but at the end of the day Hillary received more votes than Bernie in the primary. She and Bernie had nine debates and twelve public forum engagements. Did the DNC talk shit about Bernie in emails? Sure did, like how the RNC undoubtedly talked shit about Trump and didn't like him. But we will never know for sure because the Wikileaks and the Russians weren't working on Hillary's behalf. Odds and ends: Combine the above with Wikileaks, Russian hackers, an avalanche of fake news, contrived conspiracies, manufactured bullshit, etc.

The result was in three short years, Hillary Clinton who had gone from 65-70% favorable ratings in 2013, a point where she was much higher than Biden or Obama, had been reduced to rubble by the above swiftboating efforts which operated 24/7. And despite her receiving 2+million more votes than Trump in the election, the above still proved to be enough to get people to wrongfully associate her name with "liar" and "corrupt", despite these being actual characteristics of Donald Trump. This isn't an indictment on her character, it's an indictment on the utter stupidity of the American voter and their fundamental lack of history and their inability to identify fake or contrived bullshit.

100% agree with you OP

>>I'm bracing for the downvotes

GTFO

SHALL
Attacking the 2nd amendment immediately disqualifies you from being president

sage goes in all fields

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_positions_of_Hillary_Clinton#Gun_control

Regulating is in the 2nd ammendment. You should read it sometime.

shall not be infringed, should go and read the constitution.

Doesn't it basically say that DUE to the need of a well-regulated militia, the right to bear arms shall not be infringed? That's quite different from the federal government insisting they have the right to regulate things.

Regulated as in regular - operating optimally. We can change definitions too

>I'm bracing for the downvotes

Saged

Nice usage of Saul Alinsky's Rules for Radicals, but you failed in making it not blatantly obvious. Perhaps it would do good as a study instrument for radicals, rather than as an opposition argument

Keep up the work user, but remember, a tactic that drags on too long becomes a drag

>how popular she was up until mid-2014
she was hated through out her husband's entire presidency. i stopped reading after this line.

This is all true OP, but I don't know why you're bothering to post it here. Sup Forums is one of the birthplaces of the "fact-free" social faggotry you referred to. it's what happens when a lot of underage kids who dont fit in at school decide they desperately need to fit in somewhere. it's sad honestly

>t. a child who wasn't even born during the clinto years

kek

great point champ. you did it.

>In addition the FBI looked at it all and found that nothing she did rose to the level of a crime.
not what they said. they just couldn't make charges stick.

honestly, every other sentence you say is bs. i you trying to get the last sheckles in before ctr goes offline for good?

Patton was a pussy. Sherman, now that's a general!

>I'm bracing for the downvotes
Go back home. You clearly don't belong.

>downvotes
>on Sup Forums
>wait wut

OP is a faggot straight outta Reddit.

DESU i didn't read any of that. Learn to argue in the accustomed format, or fuck off.
>INB4 How?
Lurk moar. By the time you have that answer, you won't be trying to make any of those points. You'll know they're wrong or will have given up.

I recommend everyone else sage.

On anther note, why is t b h changed to desu?
When the fuck did that happen?

You have to go back.

EMpty comments like these may as well be downvotes.

You gotta figure the Bush/Clinton dynasty was getting old. In my state Trump and legal recreational marijuana both won. Kinda don't go together-imo anyway.

>I'm bracing for the downvotes:

stopped reading there

try harder shillary

>one of the most railroaded politicians in american history.

seriously. %100 agree also op. Here biggest mistake was having weak memes.

>this entire thread

The second amendment does not grant the right to bear arms, it simply states that people have the right to.

To be fair, I did nazi that coming. I came here to say this but boy, that escalated quickly so to the top with you! Lost it at 'This is why we can't have nice things' and then my faith in humanity was restored, my mind blown, and manly tears were shed. Well said. As a 'murican, I can confirm this gem has just won the internet and is doing it right. Just sayin', I know that feel, bro, and while that was a risky click, this post was a 9/10, would read again. I see what you did there and it feels good man. You're doing God's work, son. I laughed way harder than I should have at your list that seems legit and totally nailed it. You - I like you. You magnificent bastard; you, sir, are so brave, a gentleman and a scholar, and seeing how you are a redditor for 4 years, this checks out, so I'll allow it. I regret that I only have one upvote to give for this cool story, bro. CTRL+F "about tree fiddy" was not disappointed. Wait, why do I have you tagged as "NOPE NOPE NOPE"? Nice try, you monster. What did I just read? Dafuq? I read that as "YOU HAD ONE JOB". I can't fap to this. No true scotsman could see that this relevant XKCD was bad, and you should feel bad. You must be new to reddit, so I'll see your cakeday and raise you a karma train. One does not simply rustle my jimmies, not even once. This stahp gave me cancer for science, so that's enough internet for me today. OP is a fuzzy little man-peach, 2/10, would not bang. What is this I don't even know how is this wtf? Circlejerk must be leaking. This will get buried but brace yourselves, some men want to watch the world burn right in the feels. When you see it, they'll KILL IT WITH FIRE! But this has nothing to do with atheism. Lawyer up, delete facebook, hit the gym, and SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY, said no one ever, so you wouldn't download a strawman.

>downvotes

take your pasta back to rebbit

empty bait like this might as well be saged

last halloween

> the downvotes
Oh (you)

>I don't like it so it's bait!
And sage does basically nothing.

ok newfriend

More of a contribution than this.

>hillary was ever popular
lol

She hired thugs to silence Bill's girlfriends and rape victims. Good on women's issues, sure.

Now that's she joining Stein's conspiracy theories she's kind of sad.

BASED OP

She was robbed imo.

>bracing for the downvotes

nice meme lad

I'd love to hear your reasoning for that.

>sage does basically nothing
We'll see about that

Hilary Clinton was the favorite to win 2016 election for fucking years. If you asked somebody in 2011-2013 who would be the democratic nominee, it sure as fuck wouldn't have Bernie Sanders or a Obama Birther. She had Popular vote over Obama in fucking 2008.

It's insane that people actually believe that she was a bad candidate. Smear campaign on the Clintons is one of the most successful character assassination in politics.

Sure has helped you so far. (obvious sarcasm)

Ignoring that OP ignored many scandals, including Hillary's treatment of Bill's victims, most of these are just OP saying "lol they're not really a big deal"

You can shill all you want but no one is going to believe those lies anymore.

Here is the thing do you really think those pollsters weren't lying back then or during her time as a first lady her involvement in politics was anything beyond minimal. The emails are irrelevant.

But most hilariously when she was running for presidency back in 2008 against Obama allot of the things the liberal media said about her are now considered crazy conspiracy theories or bigotry today?

That is not getting into what she said then and now(muh russians).
dailykos.com/story/2016/3/14/1500973/-Obama-2008-Campaign-Ad-Hillary-Clinton-She-ll-say-anything-and-change-nothing
thenation.com/article/was-the-media-unfair-to-hillary-clinton-in-2008/
huffingtonpost.com/james-rucker/can-black-people-trust-hillary_b_9312004.html

It really makes you think.

Makes me think about how despite all these alleged "scandals", she won the popular vote.

ITT: a bunch of faggots can't actually come up with a decent argument by OP and just greentext the downvote thing

1. Media shills literally had to sell their networks actual value to maintain that popularity.

2. She's really experienced, sure, but when all that experience is utter failure, there's a point where you should stop giving her more chances.

3. Kerry was a trooper-hating piece of shit. Clinton is a thousand times worse, and the emails confirmed everything said about Clinton about Benghazi. She knew. Her mishandling of classified info like got those men killed, all of it. Confirmed. By her.

4. Read three.

>"Ready for the downvotes"

go back to plebbit you fag

>what is benghazi
>who deleted emails after getting a subpeana
>whos husband raped more than cosby
>what is pay for play

Fuck off and die, saged

Do to all the shitlib infested cities and their beaner and dindu minions.

Almost certainly by a far narrower margin then media claims if at all if you don't count illegal votes.

IGNORE ALL DISTRACTION THREADS
get necked, shill
>saged and hidden

>Obvious OP puppet

>right-wing propaganda machine
lol

'Bracing downvotes'

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>ITT: People who don't know what style over substance fallacies are

Donald Trump is a super-genius and Hillary Clinton is literally muh vagina

her whole book Hard Choices was muh vaginaa

just like obummer they are sjws

Ah yes, the illegal vote conspiracy. Got any evidence?

My distaste is that it was an obvious copy paste written for Reddit. If the author was a part of this community, he would have at the least taken a minute to edit. Not caring about the presentation of the argument is indicative of not caring about the discussion and really just wanted his up-votes. If they can't make that little an effort, I know that I'm dealing with a troll and won't take the time to read.

That's my reasoning for saying he doesn't belong. Grouping together others that recognize the same and assessing value to this observation was irrelevant.

>Few people could of stood the 10 hours
>could of

Lol he mad

Patton that is, not you American poster.

>popular she was up until mid-2014.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

ABRIDGING
SHALL
Trump is attacking the first and fourth amendment, yet he is in the white house.

>bracing for the down votes....
Just go back. There is nothing for you here.