youtube.com/watch?v=F5PqVpJpeH0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Walking down the street
>see antifa/refugees welcome graffiti

Pic related is a movie add, it literally says
>My girlfriend's son
>The comedy of the summer

Literally cuck shit

Make sense, tourists bring money in. Refugees bring crime in and takes money out.

It makes total sense using my liberal logic diagram

>OUR CITY IS TOO NICE
>THESE TOURISTS ARE BRINGING IN TOO MUCH MONEY
>WE WANT ACHMEDS AND JAMALS INSTEAD

Im from barcelona too, let suck each other out ok?

Ok.
This is me btw.

>anchorage
no

HAHAHAHAHA

Barcelona is a leftie shithole for decades now bro.
Really sad because that city is awesome.

cant be as bad as in cologne, my hometown.
so cheer up hombre.

Nice how old?

are you a trap

NOT YOU AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Maybe

Why do I get so much attention from Spanish MILFS and older women whenever I go to Spain?

Ever being sucked kiddo?

Fuck cologne, come to Bonn Hans

They love the anglo dicc.

I'm a virgin 100%

I need to have Iberian children
Meet me in Galicia then ill take you back here.

But I'm not a girl.

ayy gang shit my dads galician

Is this some kind of gay hookup general?

Perfect give kik pls

with all the saudi medical tourists and the mass amounts of moroccans and shit?
No thank you, Ill stay here. Bonn is pretty much the same or worse.

Add me on steam or discord
steamcommunity.com/id/courier_ttf

Courier#2397

Nah dude south of the city is pretty nice and the law segment of the university is conservative as fuck

Perfect give kik

Isn't it nice knowing we have our own kkk

I dont have any of these :(

law segments are ALWAYS right wing and conservative as fuck.

But i lived in Cologne all 29 years of my life.
Ill stay.

Add me Then get them? ;o

yeah hes racist as fuck

Totally cucked.

Pic is the Slut Pride Parade and the average white fuccboi.

Kek, ok see you soon and dont let anyone sucks you before me!

Can i have your Kik please, Just thought i should ask.

I don't have kik

>won't fuck that supposely virgin boipucci because too lazy to create a goddamn discord
Holy fuck

she's mine, fuck off

You should try going back bro

No cuckoldry in my town.
Few foreigners but all of them are western europeans

Im sorry spain but that is retarded
Why would they welcome in migrants (known to devalue a society) and remove tourists (increase money flow into spain, which if the government is not majority corrupt, improves the country)?

the only racist people left in spain will die of old age in the next 15 years. very progressive! SIIIIII REINA

Because braindead antifa leftist cuckolds

degenerates, all of you

Looks beautiful friend

>Free the nipple XDDDD
>let's censor the nipple though

>pic related

No.

There is a very popular soap opera for teenagers called Malhação.

Girl dates boy
Boy has a best friend
Girl has sex with boy's best friend
Girl gets pregnant
Boy asks how she got pregnant (they never had sex before) and she tells him
He decided to be a "second father" for his gf's son and the three of them began a poly relationship

All of this was shown as very beautiful.
Picture related. The one in the left is the boyfriend, the one in the right is the best friend.

ENEGRECIDA

I went to barcelona in last september. to be honest there are too many tourists. I mean, it brings a lot of cash to the local economy, the thing is that the whole city feel s like an amusement park.

NO. She wants that BAC

Spanish graffiti is funny af, pic related also from barcelona

Went to a market Saturday morning only saw one muslim.
>TFW majority white hnnngngg

Pardon my spanish but:
Those antifa faggots can suck my little cock with their braindead notions and their commie fucking ways. Cunts.

>TFW your cuck best friend raises your child for you

LMAOOOOO

I saw pic related in barcelona

thx

Isn't spain in the shitter right now? I'm in the construction field in a 3rd world country and I've had a hell of a lot of spaniards beg me for a shitty low wage job crying about how miserable their country is.

If you're uneducated, it's shit.
If you're educated it's shit if you didn't get a useful degree.
Even if you do, there's lots of unemployment.
Personally it only took me a month of looking for a job to get one, so I can't complain.

Indeed. Filthy faggot.

>leave venezuela because of comunism and cukoldry
>come to barcelona
>see greater degrees of comunism and cuckoldry
>seriously considering invading my country from colombia to be able to go back.

life is suffering.

Well, time to meet another areas from Europe.

oh dude, I had one on the street behind my house that said "french pakis go home", in less than 1 week some antifa faggot wrote over it.

>french pakis
wut?

The city center gets filled with french early 20s muds during the summer coming from the south of france

Rare? Or just uncommon?

London.

Yes.

40% and falling fast.

I'm amazed you guys have Internet.

Despite that its still nice city to visit. Its a bit pricey but its worth seeing.

Faggot

But theyre african sandniggers, just like the ones residing in Barcelona.

Fucking kek

Sério essa porra?

You have to go back.
>Literally choosing the most cucked city in Europe only behind London and Amsterdam.

No, I am from galician countryside.

Ten years ago, I would have say that people here is too violent for my taste. But I am fine with it nowadays.

There are fights every friday. Young people are absolute savages. They are also very dominant with women.

You don't see a lot of immigration, but those who come are working and are threated like shit by natives.

Cities are totally different of course. But people from cities never come here.

The counterside is that a lot of young people are involved in drug dealing. I have watched videos about american prisons, and my hight school was exactly the same.

Still, I prefer this subhuman violent ambient than cuck shit. A thousand times.

When/If the situation normalizes over there I'll go back.

Though, are you sure you want deport a right-wing huwyte?

>I have watched videos about american prisons, and my hight school was exactly the same.
Yeah ok

No no, stay there. I don't care, we need people to fight.

>are you sure you want deport a negro?
Why is this even a question?

lol

I am not exaggerating. Back then, the police had to come every single day, and they killed a guy.

Half of the teachers had to leave. It got better with years, but really, the first year it was a criminal center.

In the back of the building, you had some junkies smacking them up with heroine every day too.

I understand, you can't imagine it being from a civilized country, but I swear I am saying the truth.

Not a city, but it's pretty damn fantastic desu. It's quiet, scenic, mostly white, and people leave you alone.

live in bremen, aka leftist-run stronghold since WW2, completely broke, worst education in germany, biggest divide between poor&rich, feels like 50% immigrants here, shitton of jobless people.

local politics are basically center-left with no signs of opposition, but since our budget is so fucked we just keep making dumb decisions and let big companies screw us over even more. people like it though because of empty promises of legalizing weed or whatever.

the city is a neoliberalist's wet dream, the future that awaits us all. endless influx of super low-wage workers, and a bunch of young students spending their 20s partying until reality hits them and their cries for "communism now" go silent as they desperately try to get employed, pushing wages down even for highly educated positions.

a taste of the new left/neoliberal utopia, where everyone gets to be poor anywhere, no matter where they were born, and everyone will love it because they can get high, get all the genitals they want or marry their underage cousins or fuck their dogs or some shit.
and once shit actually hits the fan the culturally divided underclass will go tribal and rip each other to shreds (my bet is on muslims going full-ISIS and exterminating the degenerate leftists that settled them here), unable to ever form a functioning collective that has the power to stand up to big capital.
while the actual elite have already left the sinking ship and migrated to china or elon musk's mars colony or who knows really.

god i hate living here.

It looks great. I have lived all my life in the countryside, and I can't stand cities.

And how is the people there?

Well, I'm living in Berlin.

Oh shit RIP, been there.

Boston is a shithole. Cold, cramped, miserable, full of bitter nasty people up and down the social ladder. 'Most librul state in da you nyun" and yet you can't buy guns, fireworks, or even liquor if it's a sunday. Absolute pit, zero redeeming qualities unless you've been offered a six figure job in a stem field or are a college professor in a stem field.

>El hijo de mi noiva

My sides

that graffiti is all over Berlin too, I'm sure anywhere with a squat has tags of the same cucked out slogans

Nah
youtube.com/watch?v=4Ka_qM0_QAA

>deport a negro

Well SHIIIEEEEEEEEEEET. I've been discovered now.

Guess all that skin bleaching didn't work out at all.

youtube.com/watch?v=F5PqVpJpeH0
Fucking university cucks from Calabria polluting my city

why is it always the guy who's not white the one who posts pictures of his forearm? do you think that's going to make everyone think you're white?

didn't you read my post. It was all done through skin bleaching.

>Fat ass
>Ugly legs
Degenerate user

What is this thread even?
>Hey goys am I white xd?

Is that a leg or a forearm?

Lmao

>complains about degenerates
>is degenerate
xdddd

I don't want migrants, shitskins or commies.
I may look like a girl but I'm no commie.

One of your curly pubes fell on the toilet

why buddy

Hey, can't find your username on discord

Courier_ttf#2397