How do I convince my mum that vaccines give you autism

How do I convince my mum that vaccines give you autism

Other urls found in this thread:

howdovaccinescauseautism.com
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4065774/
badscience.net/2008/08/the-medias-mmr-hoax/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Tell her to take a good look at you.

Were you vaccinated? If so she's probably already convinced.

kill yourself

It will help if she is really, really stupid. That seems to be a necessary pre-condition.

I was never vaccinated

FPBP

underrated

Well, this thread is a good example.

It actually isnt
Nope

I was never vaccinated

/thread

Nope

Show her Dr Tenpenny's video.

We don't know for sure, desu.

The best way is to vaccinate in low doses, spread out. not everything at full dose on the same day. It's only logical that this huge POZ load damages your body.

they don't retard, autismo vaccines maymay is a psyop to discredit all conspiracy theories

Show her the scientific evidence.. oh wait

ITT: OP BTFO

Vaccines aren't the cause of a rise autism. It's the fat acceptance movement and people having babies with older sperm.

Wow the reddit and ctr shills are really crashing this thread

haha autist

Nope because I was never vaccinated

wew
fpbp

lol rekt tho butthurt op is butthurt haha autsit

>Tfw I convinced my mum Vaccines cause autism

Autism is caused by older people giving birth. Vaccines don't have anything to do with it, except the fact that older people are better off financially, so they may vaccinate their kids at higher rates.

Nope it actually isnt try again

It doesn't. Infant circumcision does because it cripples the frontal lobe of the brain during early development, thus impairing social capacities. This was about to get published a while ago and so now that softcore reject and her stretchfaced clown get paid to shill that vaccines shit.

also why is OP so butthurt if he isn't autistic

I'm not

SAVAGE

Enjoy getting disseases that you could avoid

When you find an alternative for her I guess

autism is a fucking meme that needs to die

It isn't
I've avoided them for 20 years, I think I'm good

GET YOUR DAILY MAGNESIUM. Then none of you autists would be autists anymore.

lol i bet you are

SAVAGE

It isn't. Its just stupid. Judging by all the people who think its funny, I'm going to assume you all have been vaccinated.

Vaccines don't cause autism.

I'm also going to give my son a high five when he pushes your son's crippled polio ass down a staircase at school because you were too stupid to protect him from diseases we eradicated more than five decades ago.

Were you vaccinated OP?
That should be enough evidence to convince her

Tell her that there's many such cases!

No I wasn't, read the thread retard.

fuck off back to Wambabaggachooga m8. enjoy your carp herpes.

Stupid. You must have been vaccinated.

>aussie can't handle the bantz

Abo confirmed. You got bigger problema than mere autismo my ape.

I'm not aboriginal, and no one here is bantering you are all just stupid.

have some kids and don't give them any vaccines then watch them die from measles etc

Hasn't happened to me

You seem really fixated on things you are not. Tell us what you are in that case.

Vaccines caused my autism, whats your excuse?

White, Male, 20 from Queensland

Hows life in queersland?

Good

I thought the UK was the queensland?

you aren't trying hard enough

>people aren't agreeing with me
>everyone else must be stupid

you're talking about a conspiracy theory on a website that celebrates conspiracy theories, and even other conspiracy theorists think that you're foolish for believing this one.

No one has bothered to try to convince you of anything because it's obvious your mind is made up. if you were interested, we can surely better educate you about why vaccines are actually in your best interest-- but you aren't. why start a discussion if you have no intention of entertaining all opinions that are based in reason or logically sound?

your stubbornness is unbecoming of someone of your ignorance.

>Its just a (((conspiracy theory)))

It's not vaccines you tard. It's old people particularly men shooting out old splooge into a moderately older womb getting wonky kids.

Heres all the info you need

Stupid

you tell her "mom, I have been vaccinated and look at me. I'm living proof."

I haven't been vaccinated

How did you convince YOURSELF that vaccines give you autism? Are you retarded?

That proves a point against you then. You have autism with no vaccines.

Ever been to the doctors? Even if you weren't vaccinated you must at least have been born in a hospital, no? Or did your parents have a midwife come to your home?
I can guarantee you 100% of any medical staff you ever met or will meet has been vaccinated. Brought into life by literal autists, kek.
Now, this begs the question, why do you have to convince your mother of vaccines causing autism if you yourself weren't vaccinated? Was your father against? Did you not have money to visit the doctors? Are you just baiting?

>How do I convince my mum that vaccines give you autism
They don't. More specifically, the claim isn't against the vaccine itself. Instead the claim you are thinking about is against thimerosal, a preservative made with mercury that is used in millions of doses of vaccine.

The supposition is that large levels of thimerosal (and by extension mercury) are introduced into a child's body at a time when they are least likely to be able to deal with it.

If you really want to "get around the problem", simply ask for your vaccines separately, instead of the massive dose that is currently given.

USA bringing the freedom to Australia. What a time to be alive.

then you are a retard or this thread is bait. Its one of these 2 options. Vaccines dont give you autism. Go vacinate yourself before becoming a host for the new virus Dickus Fellus. Fucking moron

youre are a idot

considering that the op's conversational skills are limited to calling people stupid for disagreeing with him, chances are it's a slide thread

Yes I was born in a hospital. None of your business why I'm trying to convince my mum.
Stupid
>Bulgaria

Nobody here wants to help you because none of us believe that vaccines cause autism. If we suppose that your belief is correct, then one strategy that might work in eliciting our help and advice for convincing your mother is first convincing us that vaccines cause autism (rather than dismissing everyone that disagrees with you as stupid). If we agree with you, we are more likely to give you advice. In the process of convincing us, you might even inadvertently discover how to convince your mother yourself.

They fucking don't. Also autism doesn't exist, it's only a made-up disease used by people who want to freely act like self-entitled cunts towards everybody.

>Not a Bulgarian
>Here for business
>100% thread is bait
>sage

Holy shit rekt

Nope

>2323
This guys flag is literally a medkit, he knows what hes talking about.

Fuck yes

Retard

Tell her to read this study that points out how many studies that claim vaccines are safe are actually flawed and ignore data.

>Methodological Issues and Evidence of Malfeasance in Research Purporting to Show Thimerosal in Vaccines Is Safe
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4065774/

fpbp

just describe how you turned out to her

This is very true. If you have the time, read this - badscience.net/2008/08/the-medias-mmr-hoax/

It puts the MMR/autism thing to bed.

>none of your business
But the crux of this whole matter is why you wish to convince your mother when you yourself weren't vaccinated. By any other logic but your own she must already be against vaccination. Are you awaiting a child (although 20 is quite young to be a dad) or is one of your siblings with child, perhaps?

Retard
Was never vaccinated

Well?

Vaccinate yourself and become autistic
Assuming you arent already

Because everyone else around you is vaccinated. So you can't contact anything.

>op didnt get vaccinated
>still develops autism