Look at this Afrikaaner in the bath

Look at this Afrikaaner in the bath

TOP FUCKING KEK

Lol. Fuck whites

What happened?

niggers

>Armani Exchange underwear

Fucker deserved it. Just buy cheap fucking froot looms.

I don't know if it's fruit the looms or fruit of the looms. Fuck you. Fruit looms.

>fucking fruit of the loom
>no one buys fruit of the loom anymore
>dickheeeaaaaaad

I don't appreciate this post bro...

Are you a fucking nigger or something?

He's probably a nigger living in the UK

How does it feel to know you will probably have two white daughters in your country?

No one cares about what you appreciate, you little fag.

What do you mean?

Lemme guess, your daughter married an Afrikaans guy and now you feel cucked?

I don't know why but i enjoy seing his innards out

Fok jy kaf poes, naai jou ma 'n meer tyd.

He means your daughters are going to be raped and beaten in front of you and force to give you a blowjob while other black savages rapes her from behind. After hours of rape they will beat them to death one by one in front of you. They will play with their death bodies and will force you to rape and cum inside your dead mutilated daughters. they will kill you by beating you.

Enjoy your stay in Africa m8

If only people in Pol worked to get whats happening in south africa to the world as serious as Trump memes :/

Highly doubtful

>implying we care whats going on in Africa

Play with fire get burn m8

Let the savages kill themselves.

You forgot that people will raise money to give the dindus the best criminal defense possible and they will get out of jail because he was a racist nazi supporter of the alt-right movement so he deserved it.

Oh and the gov will take his house and turn it into affordable housing for black people.

DELET THIS

Aren't these Farmers? God, if o ky yhry could emmigrate to usa or something, bet they would be nice Farmers.

I have the same tiles in my basement bathroom, god I need to change them

K mate, here's your (you)

Okay I laughed.

>Spain calling anyone a savage

is that face shooped?

so kawaii :3

was he ok?

You're some sick sociopath fucks.

Fuck boers

Anglos should have finished the job in 1890

Boer genocide best genocide

South Africa always belonged to Britannia and Britannia belonged to South Africa.

>Wanting other Germanics to die
Jump off of a bridge Abdul.

Yes.

>Afrikaner genocide meme.

Jesus benis, how new are you

Nah he is just mad because some south african dude called him a lazy slob for refusing to take a mechanic job at minimum wage.

He got cucked by a SA bull named Frikkie and now his ego is hurt.

He was crying about it on a thread earlier today.

edgy af

Why don't you go make the queen and Merkel happy by sucking off that Muslim on your street corner mmkay?

Yup, denied a job a job he isn't even qualified for, then felt bad because the owner said he was a skinny salt dick. Now wants a genocide. Sad!

>I'm exactly where I'm supposed to be

;_;

I´ll add that 50% of 4c will laugh at it because they will get those photos

or perhaps he's a red blooded englishman showing those filthy budget-price dutchmen boers what's what