Is he our guy? Is he the real leader of the alt-right? How can we help him? Maybe send him some kek magic?

Is he our guy? Is he the real leader of the alt-right? How can we help him? Maybe send him some kek magic?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/dylann-roof-to-represent-self-charleston-trial/index.html?adkey=bn
youtube.com/watch?v=C_76q9-TfdU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Link: cnn.com/2016/11/28/us/dylann-roof-to-represent-self-charleston-trial/index.html?adkey=bn

I was jsut thinking about this guy.

And no, He's a terrorist.

he had a black best friend. you tell me.

lol what a tard

If he loses, it will make us look bad. We should help him.

No, he is a retard.

He's definitely not a leader - he's a herald at best.

Of all the niggers he decided to kill, he went after defenseless Christians. No honor.

he didn't do anything wrong
he will be found innocent

You need to research the black church. It's the headquarters of the black revolt against white supremacy.

hes a fucking retard for shooting up a peaceful church, no matter how black the people in it were.
a fucking coward who gave the left free ammunition
against guns and the right. fuck this guy, fuck him.

(You)

So is Trump, and we helped him win. It's all about trolling for the keks. What better way to rustle Wolf Blitzer's jimmies than to set Dylann Roof free?

you should get dylan roof a pardon from trump using images that annoy dumb reporters

he is going to lose self representation without understanding law is always fail.

he is going to lose no matter the circumstances, because he is literally guilty

we already look bad and we already know he will lose, he did it you retard

>our
>we
>alt-right
Fuck off faggot. Go play your shitty label game over at lebbit or tumblr.

He's a hero.

He did what most of us are too cowardly to do.

He will kill himself when he realizes he will be in ad seg for the rest of his life. Still a fucking pussy with a stupid haircut

>trump announced his candidacy on june 16, 2015
>dylann roof murdered 9 blacks on june 17, 2015
Reminder that Trump's rhetoric caused this

At least he have the chance to defend himself in court. (Not that it makes a difference.)

This is why he needs our help. We got Trump elected. We can get Dylann off the hook. Nothing is impossible through Kek if he will it.

He's a degenerate retard who wanted to be his century's gavrilo princip, but ended up being just a murderer.

hope they hang him with a too-long rope that yanks his stupid useless head off

>Evil hitler boy who shot poor Tyrone got of free
If he wins we'll look even worse

dude just bought himself the chair lmao

"He who represents himself has a fool for a client" - Abraham Lincoln

No, he's either a plant or a fucking retard. Never represent yourself in court unless you're a lawyer.

>killing Christians
fuck off

>shills trying to push a "Alt-Right supports criminals and bad people" narrative

Looks like they're evolving

Why don't you organize and take him out of prison? Oh yeah, I forgot, white bois can't organize.

He did what had to be done.

>Killing old black people in a church

Man, would have been different if he went rampage in the hood, he just killed old people, he was a coward.

>our guy
>alt-right
>kek magic

He has no education in law. The prosecutor is gonna literally rape him. He might as well accept the death penalty now.

No.

I have no mercy for anyone who shoots innocent people in a church.

>knew he was going to lose
>decided to represent himself in order to give himself maximum freedom to start shit and possibly redpill

Leader of the alt right! My digits prove it

Nope he should have gone against the Somalis from Minnesota

All of this reeks of a fake psy-ops

I bet he says something really controversial in his trial that will be all over the News, something against Trump or Steve Bannon

>Is he the real leader of the alt-right?
"Alt-Right" is deprecated. We republicans now.

They've been trying to frame us as supporters of this fuck since practically the day it happened, but he has been nearly universally condemned here because Sup Forums is not evil people

What do you do if he starts talking about the alt-right, praises kek, and supports Trump with a roman salute?

This. He should of targeted niggers in the streets.

Dude i saw him kill someone. He's going to lose no mater what

you saw him?

shut the fuck up shill

Oh, please tell me there's going to be a live airing of his trial. I've got to see this shit.

I'd diagnose him with Asperger's on the spot.
This guy is too autistic to get a job at CVS. There's no way he'd be able to defend himself in a court of law.

>Jaffa calling

those old niggers failed to tame their offspring.

He wouldn't have any way of knowing about any of this stuff unless someone redpilled him by carrier pigeon

He's been in jail. He probabily has no idea who those people are.

Well we will now soon enough.

He will probably name Breitbart, and the media will tie him to Banon

Already told you this guy was a psy-ops. Wait and see

>As long as Tyrone has a cross on you can't shoot him
Christcucks are sad

>our
>leader
>alt-right

Shill detected.

sage and ignore

If he wins he'll be the best lawyer in the fucking universe and he didnt even go to school.

The money he'll make will be astronomical. $100,000 an hour minimum.

Dylan Roof threads are the best way to weed out the r/thedonald cucks.

They never comment on black criminality or the huge amount of senseless horrible crime targeting White people but chimp out about Dylan.

youtube.com/watch?v=C_76q9-TfdU

South Africans treated their heroes with respect.

>humour
>assburgers

This
This guy is a retard. Look at his inbred Amish bowl haircut. Cowardly little bitch shot people in a church. Out of all the black people he picks the 10% that are decent people. Why not go to the hood and snipe crack dealers or gang members. Why not go to BLM and shoot snipers that shot the cops. Fuckin disgrace to his race.

nigger looks like a randomly generated morrowind characther.

>no news at all in prison

surely he has heard of TRUMP winning. he probably has a MAGA tattoo right above his puckered buttock

No, fuck off shill.

Never do that either as you can't view your case objectively

did you know those dead niggers? how can you testify to their dindu nuffin?

sage

faggot