youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/shannonwoodward/status/803082623287488512
historyhalf.com/the-real-history-of-the-aclu/
unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2013/06/civil-liberties-and-single-reactionary.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

WEW

When was the last time anybody has seen Trump alive?

OH SHITTT

When will this recount issue be over anyway?

Reminder to care for your awoos.

mid-December after the electors vote

>that shitposting

I fucking love my president-elect

These four years ahead of us are going to be insane.

Can Trump really win any state in New England in 2020?

Please, give me a reason to believe.

I really want Trump to break through the blue wall (West Coast, New England + NY, NJ, MD, DE, IL)

I wish he can win any of these states

Comforting trips!

>Kellyane is now being fired because she was mean to poor little Romney

We were conned

Is this were the trumptards who got played like a fiddle come to commute how retarded each other are?

Ok, unpopular pro-Hillary perspective incoming

So I will disagree that Clinton was a bad candidate, unlikable, etc. People seem to forget everything she did and how popular she was up until mid-2014. So what happened? I believe Clinton will go down as one of the most wrongfully railroaded Presidential candidates in American history, one whose reputation was destroyed in the now fact-free era of social media and the 24/7 right-wing propaganda machine. Don't worry, I'll get to the "scandals".

But first, lets consider the following.

1. Only 3 years ago, after she left the State Department, Hillary Clinton was one of the most popular figures in American politics at the time. In Feb 2013 her favorable ratings were 19 points higher than Joe Biden, and she even far outperformed Obama and Biden at the time as well. She was IMMENSELY popular and liked only 3-years ago. Whats more, during her time as Senator, she was very popular as well.

2. Hillary was one of the most experienced figures in American politics. Former First Lady, 8-years Senator from New York, one of the longest serving Secretary of State. She lived and breathed policy. Detail oriented, knowledgeable, and formidable. Few people could of stood the 10 hours of testimony in front of a biased and hostile benghazi committee witchhunt committee, but she did it and it left them reeling. ((more on benghazi shortly))

3. She was swiftboated, 2004 John Kerry style. The republicans managed to take John Kerry, who honorably served in Vietnam and received multiple medals and commendations, and successfully made him out to be a trooper-hating piece of shit. This is what happened to Clinton. Benghazi, meails, all manufactured scandals designed to sow doubt into the minds of useful liberal idiots who were gullible, and energize their base.

4. The emails. So what happened with the emails?

>Petraeus
>Bilderberger
>CFR Co-Chairman
>supports gun control

guys? what did he mean by this???

Did Herman Cain name the jew?

No more wars for Israel, you faggot

MAGA

why does sweden ask you many randomly retarded questions?
every damn thread, all day

He spent 7 years asking poles for an alliance
He said gib danzig
Poland said no, and threatened war.
Austria & czechs were peaceful annexation of German land.

FUCK NO

Is Petraeus the next Alexander?

The IG report revealed that nothing she did was beyond the standard (but not greatest) practice of her predecessors (Rice, Powell, etc). In addition the FBI looked at it all and found that nothing she did rose to the level of a crime. Contrary to the fake-news articles and all the BS floating around, she never withheld emails, never refused to turn them over, etc. The GOP congress issued subpoenas after she had already turned them over simply to create headlines that "Congress Subpoenas Clinton to turn over emails", etc. Republicans did to emails what they did to Benghazi. Speaking of which....

5. Benghazi. So what happened here? Have a look.

Number of congressional committees investigating previous terrorist attacks:

0 - Embassy Bombing in Tanzania & Kenya. 200+ dead

0 - Oklahoma City Bombing . 168 victims

1 - Boston Marathon bombing. 5 victims

2 - Sept 11th, 2001 attacks. 2977 victims

2 - USS Cole bombing. 17 victims

2 - Kobar building bombing (housing US troops). 19 victims

9 - Benghazi

Number of congressional hearings on previous terrorist attacks:

5 - Boston Marathon bombing

8 - USS Cole bombing

9 - Oklahoma City bombing

12 -Embassy bombing

14 - Khobar building bombing.

22 - Sept 11th, 2001 attacks

33 - Benghazi

Let these numbers sink let. Look at what was standard-practice not to long ago, and compare it to what happened in Benghazi. NINE investigations and THIRTY-THREE congressional hearings. This is the sheer extent republicans went to in order to make something out of nothing. To keep it in the news constantly and never let it go. And it wasn't like they didn't make their efforts and goals known: GOP House Majority Leader Kevin McCarthy to Sean Hannity (in interview, 2015): "Everybody thought Hillary Clinton was unbeatable, But we put together a Benghazi special committee, a select committee. What are her numbers today? Her numbers are dropping.".

Daily reminder that "president" Trump lost by 2 million votes
Daily reminder that no one with half a brain respects your game show host reality TV show president and they never will
Daily reminder that he will not be delivering on his bullshit promises that you were dumb enough to believe
Daily reminder that he will go down in history as a joke
Daily reminder that he is old and obese and will die early of congestive heart failure

>that post
>that flag
>that wasted get

DAY OF THE RAKE WHEN?!

I hope so, maybe new jersey or Delaware. New Hampshire for sure

>career politician has history of career in politics
wtf I love her now?

Other criticisms of her include: 1) taking money from wallstreet. At the end of the day the wall street transcripts revealed nothing controversial, it was a dead issue. Also the fact that she and the organizations she spoke at/to agreed upon X price (whether it was $200,000 for 20 minutes or more) is irrelevant. Both parties agreed to this, but this was another made-up scandal. 2) The DNC rigged the election against Bernie. Say what you want, but at the end of the day Hillary received more votes than Bernie in the primary. She and Bernie had nine debates and twelve public forum engagements. Did the DNC talk shit about Bernie in emails? Sure did, like how the RNC undoubtedly talked shit about Trump and didn't like him. But we will never know for sure because the Wikileaks and the Russians weren't working on Hillary's behalf. Odds and ends: Combine the above with Wikileaks, Russian hackers, an avalanche of fake news, contrived conspiracies, manufactured bullshit, etc.

The result was in three short years, Hillary Clinton who had gone from 65-70% favorable ratings in 2013, a point where she was much higher than Biden or Obama, had been reduced to rubble by the above swiftboating efforts which operated 24/7. And despite her receiving 2+million more votes than Trump in the election, the above still proved to be enough to get people to wrongfully associate her name with "liar" and "corrupt", despite these being actual characteristics of Donald Trump. This isn't an indictment on her character, it's an indictment on the utter stupidity of the American voter and their fundamental lack of history and their inability to identify fake or contrived bullshit.

>to the point where the former attended the latter's funeral.
They weren't allies
They never met each other, and Hitler only attended a memorial for Pilsudski in Berlin

FUCK

its over

> nothing controversial, it was a dead issue
>public and private position

10/10 you made me reply.

We were conned

Get off your proxy leaf, we know its you.

b-b-but everything he has proposed is constitutional and legal

They roll this bitch out all the time, she's a Hillary supporter. She also demanded an apology from Bernie Sanders. This should be brought up whenever she comes up.

>1) taking money from wallstreet. At the end of the day the wall street transcripts revealed nothing controversial, it was a dead issue. Also the fact that she and the organizations she spoke at/to agreed upon X price (whether it was $200,000 for 20 minutes or more) is irrelevant. Both parties agreed to this, but this was another made-up scandal
>both parties
are you implying that anyone here supports the GOP in the slightest. This was a Trump election. No one else.

Can we ban Romanians? They all seem to be shills

Daily reminder that he is the next president and all your moaning and bitching won't change it :^)

Shut up retard
Hiro should ban all fucking americans from this website
Your sick disgusitng satan worshipping pedo sinful, dispicale country full of retarded mouth breathers ARE A DISGRACE
BOYCOTT USA UNTIL THEY STOP BEING FUCKED

You can only attempt to refute one of my points? Eh, what else did I expect from an intellectually challenged drumpftard such as yourself

Would rather have a president with a defective heart than a defective brain.

>They all seem to be shills
It's just one faggot that's here 14 hours a day

DISAWOOOOOOOOOO

It's only one autist here, you were conned!

Argument Counter: 0

What? Source?

Good thing if true, having women in positions of power or influence is a terrible idea.

Your candidate lost.

Talking rubbish won't change that.

The same goes for you, Mr. Molyneux. Except, I do have arguments standing and you have yet to refute them

that's what Trump's personal adviser Joe Scarborough said

Trump is furious on her

ACLU gon get BTFO

>Gerry Hebert, who worked in the Department of Justice’s Voting Section, told Congress that Sessions had called the NAACP and ACLU “Communist-inspired” and “un-American,”

Trump BTFO!
Trump will never get into the white house

twitter.com/shannonwoodward/status/803082623287488512

>g-guys! please listen to my points! we voted in Hitler! don't read the wikileaks or fake news. we can still change this!

OH NOES NOT THE ALCU

>soon

Daily reminder that you'll eat your words. He's been proving the doubters wrong for the past 18 months, watch him do it for the next 8 years.

>implying people of color are humans

I would be furious too for what she's doing. You can't undermine his decision-making live on TV. It's like she's trying to sabotage him.

He shouldn't pick Romney, he shouldn't fire her, but something needs to happen to make all this shit make sense.

>Sessions had called the NAACP and ACLU “Communist-inspired” and “un-American,”
hes being too generous

I hope the bot is fixed.

Nothing can really change what happened, that wasn't my argument. Your comprehension is lacking, not surprising (but it is quite problematic...for you)

>muh Russians

yeah, like block Joe Cuckborough's number on Trump's phone

Pedo nation apologist
fuck off and die, take that rake and stick it up your ass until you rupture your rectum and bleed out and your feces mixes into your otherr organs and you die a shitty faggot death

>WALL STREET SPEECHES WERE NOTHING THERE WAS NOTHING IN THERE GOY PAY NO ATTENTION TO THE MASSIVE EUROPEAN UNION-ESQUE SUPERSTATE HILLARY SAID IT WAS "HER DREAM" TO CREATE

ACTIVE SHOOTER AT MAJOR OHIO UNIVERSITY

NOT A DRILL

TURN ON FOX NEWS

wtf?....don't listen to the fucking gypsy

a leaf stealing gets every fucking time

OH SHITT

>donated $35 to the Trump campaign for a complimentary hat
>donated $35 to the Trump campaign for a gold membership card
>received none of them
>contacting them has yielded 0 response

What do

PRAISE HIM!

Nice, Texas red 4ever

donaldjtrump.com/contact

Careful leaf! If your cucked government's ministry of social justice sees the hateful rhetoric your spouting you'll end up in jail!

HAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHABAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAGHAHAHHAHAGAHGAHA

It's objectively true. The founder of the ACLU was a Soviet sympathiser who wrote books about how great the Societ Union was and also wrote that he only wanted to push civil rights in order to undermine capitalist regimes.

Funny, you are just like your counterparts on following Saul Alinsky. Radicals are always the same

Can't wait to see the shooter's face plastered all over TV and talked about endlessly, and then how the libshits will go ahead and blame da guns.

Source?

b-b-b-but its a gunfree zone. How is it even remotely possible that a student brought a gun into a gunfree zone?

>Hillary Tried to make Texas Blue
>Backfired so hard now Texas's Govenor will be the first state official to be against Sanctuary Cities

Holy fug.

How many illegals are there in the US? And in how many of them live in states that don't require ID to vote?

historyhalf.com/the-real-history-of-the-aclu/

>inb4 herr derr fake news

Patraeus would be a terrific SoS.

not sure and almost all except a couple of red states

I dunno, but maybe stop blaming the guns?

And on top of that, stop showing the kid's face on national TV after he blows his head off. Maybe then these shooters won't go out after attention with a weekly shooting.

C O M F Y

>CFR
>Bilderberger
>Terrific

WHAT WAS PENCE HOLDING? SCREENSHOT?

G-guys.... I-I'm getting t-tired.... of w-winning...

>WrinkledWojack.png

Do good leaders throw drunken temper tantrums when they lose? She was not fit to lead anyone.

Boooooo

Rohrabacher or bust

looks like a binder on how to make America great again

NEED A CLEARER SHOT, CAN'T READ IT

You can't build a cabinet without getting some insiders.

btw, even Peter Theil is a Bilderberger and CFR

unqualified-reservations.blogspot.ca/2013/06/civil-liberties-and-single-reactionary.html

Low estimate is 11 million
High estimate is 30+ million

CA has lax voting rules and there are millions of illegals there

Probably jumper cables, knowing his character.

Thank you