Something feels off. Donald Trump won the election through the power of the God Kek's Meme Magic...

Something feels off. Donald Trump won the election through the power of the God Kek's Meme Magic. Yet we've still got the bible belt and people praising Jesus. This wasn't part of the deal - they were to praise Kek. How many of you sat around Thanksgiving and gave a prayer of thanks to Christ instead of Kek? Heretics. Kek will not stand for this. When you make a deal with an entity as powerful as Kek, you have to make sure to keep up your end of the bargain: spread the gospel of Kek through memes and do not forsake Kek by worshiping or placing your faith in false idols (such as Christ or Allah or what have you). This is why you're seeing Trump's cabinet flooded with Bush-era neo-cons. Kek's power is waning.

Praise Kek.

DELET DIS

For the record I never once worshiped Kek because I knew it was the devil from the start.

I played along just for lols.

>implying Sup Forums is not a christian board

I'll never leave Kek.
Praise, Honor and Glory to Kek.

Kek (also known as Kuk) was a God invented and worshipped by shitskins.

Look at who voted for Trump. It wasn't atheists, or liberals, it was White Christians.

Worship your nigger god all you want, you're only harming yourself.

>ignoring that most of Sup Forums is atheist.
>tired of this bullshit "cuckrianity" meme

God damn shut the fuck up and fuck off
you fucking cringey role playing faggots

Both you and Christians are just smug retards who think you're helping the cause by just reciting some fucking words in your heads

Kill yourself

KEK VULT

Looks like someone's pissed Crooked Hillary lost.

[i]Great[/i] post +1 very well memed

>WE WUZ
no Dazhawn stop

Nice trips

KEK IS HERE
PRAISE KEK

Kek will make sure you never win again, Shill

>implying our mememagic isnt strong enough to summon keks chaos and christs love at the same time

Kek is the god of chaos, do you really think he would give us any rules at all? after all rules are to preserve order which kek doesnt want. so he most certainly wont give you any and let you do what you want. if you praise too few he simply wont be able to bring more chaos

praise him and watch this numbers

Jesus will destroy your precious kek

Praise kek

Checked

>waaahhh people still worship Jesus despite my cool (((meme)))

Christ has been king for 2000 years. How long do you think people will still make Kuk threads on Sup Forums?

Six months?

I doubt it. Sorry homo. Go to Church before it's too late.

will Kek grant me a longschlong like pic related?