So what are the reasons why jews want to keep cannabis illegal when it only has beneficial health effects?

So what are the reasons why jews want to keep cannabis illegal when it only has beneficial health effects?

Jews want to legalise it though

>only beneficial

Just say you want to get high and move on faggot. Constantly hiding behind "muh health bennies" only loses you support. Nobody wants to hear about how the jews are controlling their minds by preventing them from smoking weed from some smelly nigger who just woke up at 4 pm and is looking for breakfast.

Wood industry lobbyism. That's what got it banned in the first place

>weed
>beneficial health effects
Dont make me lel faggot.
I am still not sure if this is bait or not. There are retarded people, but I am not sure if this retarded even exist.

>checks flag

All explained. You are a mong.

>Wood industry lobbyism
elaborate?

>it only has beneficial health effects
Why are you blatantly lying? Studies showed that cannabis use is heavily correlated to mental illness.

jews want to kill the white race

because Jews control the cartels (by proxy) and make huge money from the war on drugs, both sides of it.

why else do you think we tolerate Los Zetas? because they're kosher.

Paper. What's his dick banned hemp paper and had Forrest and a paper company.

>alcohol companies
>pharmaceutical companies
They pay big money to delay legalization and it's beneficts

Hemp was rising as a cheap alternative source for wood based products (e.g. paper) and threatened the already established wood industry.

Also clothing.

>pot is degenerate
>it's addicting
Maybe if you have absolutely no self control. Weaklings get addicted to ice cream and vidya and ruin their life too, don't pretend a fucking plant is the root of degeneracy.

>You know, it's a funny thing, every one of the bastards that are out for legalizing marijuana are Jewish. What the Christ is the matter with the Jews, Bob? What is the matter with them? I suppose it is because most of them are psychiatrists.

I don't defend it much, but I along with my friends have always been potheads and I'm happy to say they were all super easy to red pill. I myself am a 1488er and willing to die for this. So can't be that bad, it will make you lazy tho.

>Sup Forums doesn't realize potheads disappear the second pot becomes legal and it's no longer counterculture

Stay cucked, friendless homo loser.

>Finland doesnt realise that alcoholics even though it's legal.

>jews want to keep it illegal

>why jews want to keep cannabis illegal

Soros funds legalization schemes in various states and countries. Why? To numb the populous, I guess.

pot literally shrinks your hippocampus, sad but true, you can find quite a lot of papers on this on Pubmed
>t. stoner

Like only 10 years back, wasn't it the Jewish megacorporations that were against cannabis?

I don't know what the official Jewish opinion is on the matter, but I think it should be legalized. If you think drugs are some automatic gateway to degeneracy, I guess my ancient forefathers were degenerates then.

>So what are the reasons why jews want to keep cannabis illegal when it only has beneficial health effects?

to put black people in jail with less effort

>Wood industry lobbyism.

Dupont (pedophiles) wanted to protect their petroleum industry

Here, have a sympathy (you). Sounds like you need it.

No. Some observational studies have shown a statistically significant correlation. However this is not enough to prove causation.

According to Nixon the earliest proponents of marijuana legalization were all Jewish.