Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-LX7WrHCaUA
youtube.com/watch?v=rBdOp4Btfrg
youtu.be/-F-RP8Huivo?t=1116
youtube.com/watch?v=u3Z9j071Zbc
youtube.com/watch?v=u1VsPjwm5bk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i fail to understand

Ballistic missiles aren't practical without a nuclear warhead or a guidance system.

well it did give rest of the countries a boost etc

But the prototype was not dumb because guess what, rockets are now the primary vehicles to carry such warheads and also carry us to space.

A dumb prototype would be something that was never used again.

>2x v2 600hp engines
how the fuck was this thing ever viable

Damn Germany during 1938-1945 was a amazing country...

The head of the V1/2 project was sure useful when you needed a rocket to land on the Moon.

looks like something an ork would slap together

I`ve been waiting a while to use this.

It isn't

The glorious ratte, if only it was made

The kamikaze attack plane

The H-Class battleship. Part of Plan Z, it was mean to beat the Royal Navy in open combat. The final plan for it gave it 20 inch guns (bigger than the Yamato and Musashi) and it would have had a displacement of 129,000 long tons.

I think he meant a w40k ork

Not real.

Kamikaze in general wasnt very smart, dumb japs

You shouldn't have posted this.

They had a guidance system

>Kliment Vorochilov
How did this guy escape the firing squad ? This guy has the longest list of dumb mistakes and disasters among the Soviet generals, and this is not a small achievment

New Zealand's Bob Semple tank

It was effective though. After their carriers got rekt at the Philippine Sea kamikazes were the only way they could still reliably damage our ships with aircraft.

Why?

You linked to the wrong post

>what where they thinking

youtube.com/watch?v=-LX7WrHCaUA

The vskfz 617

Holy shit!

T-34-85 was decent though

I just googled this thing and it turns out that we actually have no idea how it worked or exactly how it was mean to be used. Somehow that information was never recovered after Germany surrendered.
>USS Nevada
oops

Photoshop tank.

literally the most successful tank in ww2

>A dumb prototype would be something that was never used again
A dumb prototype is something that cost 1.5x what the A Bomb did and managed to kill a grand total of 9000 people.
obviously rockets are super important now, but at the time it was dumb as fuck because hitler was pissing away money and resources they couldn't afford, on a weapon that wouldn't be practical for ages

>implying that has anywhere near enough dakka for a real ork

was trying to rely to

But he posted a T-34, not a Sherman.

The Soviets did build multi-turreted tanks and it almost invariably resulted in one turret shooting the other.

It doesn't change the fact that the V-2 program was a huge waste of resources for Germany at that point in the war. Bombing London early in the war didn't work so doubling down on bombing London later in the war was full retard.

It wasn't. That thing was an internet hoax. It was never a real concept.

The armored tracked quad

This really look's like something out of a vidya game.

What a creative time in history.

>Ballistic missiles aren't practical without a nuclear warhead or a guidance system.
They had a guidence system and the wasserfall, which was basically an AA version of the v-2, would have been effective against allied bomber formations.

That looks quite comfy

>politics

>kecksburg
>KECKSBURG

>82% of ALL T-34s produced during the war were destroyed in combat
bestest tonk

Bat Bombs

Nazi UFO

The H45 battleship.

What the fuck is that shit? a portable oven?

This was a good idea though, if you are going to suicide your pilots you might as well give them a cheap ass plane built for the job. Pulsejet engines are simple and cheap as fuck.

built 1 giant super tank or build 50 panthers

really gets my noggin a joggin

It's a tank of some description.
Literally nobody knows how it was actually supposed to work, though.

The FCM 2C was another retarded design.

Intentionally suiciding your pilots is the ultimate losers tactic though. That's the point where Japan really should have sued for peace but they kept it going because muh samurai code.

So awesome
But so impractical

>french tanks

Thank Christ you were smart enough to pick the FT over this thing.

I wouldnt be surprised if some zeek fucker traveled back in time and gave that monstrosity to the germans

This was a super-heavy tank that the US army experimented with. However, army had little interest in heavy tanks and they quickly forgot about the whole thing. And by that I mean, they completely forgot about it. It was found abandoned in a field decades later. They didn't even bother to scrap it, they just.....left it there. For decades. Without even trying to find it.

"The finest tank in the world" - World War II German Field Marshall Ewald Von Kleist on the T-34

btfo nazi cucks

ELEVEN BARRELS OF HELL

>Trusting the words of the retard who commanded Army Group A during Stalingrad and the Caucasus campaign
>Trusting the words of the retard who had to be saved by von Manstein and Paul Hausser
lol

Hans, please.

> The Wild Ride of Captain Billotte at the Battle of Stonne on May 16th 1940 was a brutal experience for the German Panzerwaffe in the Battle of France.

> Captain Billotte managed to knockout 13 tanks and 2 anti-tank guns in a short engagement that was part of the Battle of Stonne, which lasted only for two days but say the small village change hands 17 times.

youtube.com/watch?v=rBdOp4Btfrg

>Intentionally suiciding your pilots is the ultimate losers tactic though.
I don't really see the difference in doing that and sending people into practically certain death, like the first wave in Normandy. If you have 10 kamikaze planes with a higly effective anti ship warhead that crashes into the hull of a carrier just above the water line that would be extremely cost effective and its likely that it would be a lot less costly in human lives then a conventional attack using lots of planes and bombs with a high miss ratio. Imagine if they had Germans production numbers from the v1 on that thing, that could probably have slowed down the US enough that they would need to nuke another City or two before they surrendered.

>That's the point where Japan really should have sued for peace but they kept it going because muh samurai code.
They should

These tanks are Valkyria Chronicles tier

Looks like it can only hit targets in one direction

youtu.be/-F-RP8Huivo?t=1116

I'm pretty sure
are literally from Warhammer 40k.

HAHAHAHA

>superior German armour

Severely underrated

You laugh but apparently they were wildly effective, just never deployed.

Looks like a Metal Slug boss

youtube.com/watch?v=u3Z9j071Zbc

#14 looks like it would get in the way more then be useful.

The Vespa 150 TAP was a few years late, it could have changed the course of History

.It had so many technical problems and would never be able to perform good as a Tiger 1 or a Pz. 4

Did i just enter another timeline? I've been a ww2 nerd since i was a kid and i've heard about every standard vehicle and weapon, literally everything in this thread including the special mine clearer here except the kugelpanzer. Never seen it before and i've been in these kinds of threads before to.

ballistic missiles do not need to be nuclear
youtube.com/watch?v=u1VsPjwm5bk

They hit the town

The Kugelpanzer is an absolute mystery.
Nobody even knows how the fuck it was meant to work.

fun until it breaks in half and explodes

So it could be strafed by 2 P47's and be out of service for 6 months?

kek

>doesn't build aircraft carriers
>builds enormous useless battleships instead
""""German""""" """"""war planning""""""

This is actually fake.

It's just one unit that was captured by Soviets in Manchuria. Nips never used this so we have zero clue what the fuck is this.

It's almost as if Germany was playing the defensive the entire time.

>doesn't build aircraft carriers
but they did?