World Renowned Scientist Michio Kaku Proves Existence of God

>I have concluded that we are in a world made by rules created by an intelligence," the scientist said. "Believe me, everything that we call chance today won't make sense anymore. To me it is clear that we exist in a plan which is governed by rules that were created, shaped by a universal intelligence and not by chance.

scienceworldreport.com/articles/42042/20160613/world-renowned-scientist-michio-kaku-proves-existence-god.htm

youtube.com/watch?v=jremlZvNDuk

ATHEISTS ABSOLUTELY

UNEQUIVOCALLY

ETERNALLY

B T F O
T
F
O

where is your God now Atheists

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CXGyesfHzew
youtube.com/watch?v=sbsGYRArH_w
youtube.com/watch?v=MKLwutElZ-s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

does the water fit the pothole
or does the pothole fit the water

gook pseudo scientist BTFO

>Believe me
No.

Cookie men

good goy believe my michio

Fedora tippers on suicide watch.

Norway please come back with some actual arguments

>Renowned Scientist
no
he is a nobody, just a (((media))) creation

DUDE STRINGS

Praise God

How is a kid playing "Spore" worth calling a god?

On that note, we probably look like their dicks.

>le TV science man

Has Joe Rogan commented yet?

Cofounder of string theory.

Oh look. Gook version of le ebin black science man said a thing.

He used to be on Game Trailers with a show about vidya science. He's alright.

>I can't explain it so it must be a higher power lol

Sweed ebidence :^)

he also just admitted evolution is real in this video

>"Believe me
This is "proof"?

Are you retarded? String theory has been around since the 50s.

Very interesting.

Wasn't this obvious? Do people actually believe all the laws of universe and the creation of Life itself just started out of nowhere one day?

He's a pantheist though, not a brain-dead moran that believes in a Jewish sky God that hates wool and linen woven together

>Do people actually believe all the laws of universe and the creation of Life itself just started out of nowhere one day?
Maybe they were always there, so it wasn't created.

no he's hardly relevant at all except as a tv science man and string theory is gay as fuck

Doesn't mean that your religion is true

yes they do

and they think they are smarter than you

Nothing is ever always there if you look back far enough. Everything has a creator.

Well there has to be nothing to create everything

>Nothing is ever always there
Okay then. So who created the creator?

>Do people actually believe all the laws of universe and the creation of Life itself just started out of nowhere one day?

Yes, they do. Dawkins himself literally asserts that because the universe exists it's laws had to pop into place from nothing. If you don't believe me just google it. The only way to believe in both atheism and a universe with laws is that it must of came into being from nothing. So what they try to do is argue that nothing isn't really nothing, but something -- something we can't identify.

youtube.com/watch?v=CXGyesfHzew

Keep in mind Dawkins was molested by his priest as a child. This is more than likely the actual motivation for his beliefs.

Here's another "prominent" atheist making the exact same claim.

youtube.com/watch?v=sbsGYRArH_w

Do you believe God just started out of nowhere one day?

I mean you can't be sure. Withouth understanding everything.. hes not wrong to take on this view

>The only way to believe in both atheism and a universe with laws is that it must of came into being from nothing
No. There are many atheists (like Ayn Rand, for example) that say that the universe has always existed, and that the notion that something can come out of nothing is wrong.

>World Renowned Scientist

I've never put much stock in yellow science man.

He doesn't even sound Chinese.

Is this that antisocial goofball that runs screaming when Jim Norton says "Hi Doctor Kaku"

Pantheist don't look at god like Christcucks.There is no immortal bearded dude that just creates shit.

>Do people actually believe all the laws of god and the creation of God itself just started out of nowhere one day?

>meme scientists

>Kaku discovers something Christian theologians figured out two centuries ago
Mkay.

It'd be nice if atheists would stop pretending some hillbillies with a dinosaur museum wasn't unequivocal proof of the absurdity of God, though. Dogma doesn't prove God. Life does. It proves the "code" of the universe was crafted in just such a way that life was even possible. Eg: Slight changes to any of it and the universe might never have had hydrogen.

aka scientists that appear on the science channel

Mitchio has been one of the core mathematicians behind string theory.
He is pretty Fucking meme tastic, but he's not as bad as black science man

>No. There are many atheists (like Ayn Rand, for example) that say that the universe has always existed, and that the notion that something can come out of nothing is wrong.

Dragging a philosopher into a conversation about science. Put the bong down Pedro.

>proves

I respect this guy a lot, but I certainly don't respect OP.

He can have his beliefs, but that doesn't mean he can prove the existence of a god.

>Michio cucku
>renowed
lel he's the chink black science man

shit-tier argument, though

are you retarded?

It's settled then:

>Japan was the first land to be created
>Sexual union is a holy creative process
>If certain rituals are not properly followed bad things may happen
>If the natural order of things is disturbed bad things may happen
>The female should be subordinate to the male
>Kami are created by the same process as human beings

Praise based Shinto

This guy is a literal meme

Based.

SeeGod is no answer since it does not satisfactorily answer the infinite regression paradox. The only logical answer is there is no God, and that the universe has always existed, having no beginning and will have no end.

>I have concluded
>Believe me

Not an argument.

>lel man who disagrees with me is smart. I'm lvl 99 war mage on wow. Whos the smrt 1 now science man.

>are you retarded?

If I was, that would be better as an assertion than a question.

But humor me with your broken English - what makes me retarded?

youre a fucking moron my friend, congrats

You would know best about what is or isn't gay, Sweden.

isn't this the guy that bums string theory?

>what makes me retarded?
your chromosomes

you don't have to respect me you just have to believe Jesus Christ is the Son of God and accept him as your Lord and Savior

Scientists in the early 20th century knew this too. Einstein, Heisenburg, Shroedinger, so nothing new desu.

God is a software engineer not a mathematician.

>Not smart enough to explain something
>Must be God

itt renowned matmaticians and pshysicists from top 10 best universities of the world
unofficially and without diploma

OP delete this thread
-CTR

When did nothing become something?
If the universe is expanding , what is it expanding into?

This. The triggering is hilarious.

>people still haven't realized that we are in a forever repeating simulation and will never escape from it

self-awareness was a mistake

> an intelligence

This could only disprove existing religions, thus supporting atheism.

Nice try OP

'nowhere one day' is a fallacy in any case, and everything contingent MUST exist with everything that is not. God is everything at all times, or alternatively the universe is everything at all times.

he didn't prove shit all he said was that 10th and 11th dimensional strings are the mind of god which is an unsubstantiated claim because he's going from point A to point B without any evidence of B even existing

There never was such thing as nothing.

Oh my. The atheist butthurt itt is hilarious. Irrecoverably btfo. Take your fedoras off for a second and think rationally won't you. The universe was obviously created by an intelligent being. Anyone with even a basic understanding of physics can see that.

Magic

It doesn't matter either way guys.

>god exists, created everything, and then....be thankful and worship?

>god doesn't exist and everything has always existed.

If there ever was an intelligent creator, it's gone or doesn't care about us anymore. I was raised in a southern Christian home. I considered myself Christian for more than half of my life even though there was never any evidence. Now, I doubt there's a God because if he did exist and cared about us then he'd let us know he was still here. If he doesn't care about us,he might as well have never existed.

String theory is mental masturbation

where do you know polish popeye from?

most scientists now believe our universe is just one of many in recurring cycles of expansion and contraction. The universe most likely always was; it will never cease, and always has been, in one form or another.

From OP's source: "So does this mean that he believes in the omnipotence of God? Yes, and no. Despite his theory of an intelligence being the maker of the universe, he may also be referring to Spinosa's God, which is a sort of deitification of the laws of the universe itself. This is the kind of God that Einstein also concluded years before."

Once again a religious person takes things out of context and blows himself the fuck out. Dumbass.

michio is much more open minded to new ideas than dogmatic tyson, he'll actually consider ay lmaos while the rest of science has a unscientific, uncurious reaction to anything unknown/unconfirmed

also nuclear physicists are superior to astrofags
tyson has wasted his whole life staring at things he'll never visit and accumulating knowledge that is of no practical use right now

if god created everything, who created god?

But that's illogical. If the universe can be eternal, no beginning, no end, why not God?

Dutch = not much

So is this more simulated universe stuff?

let's see, what is more logical

>a disembodied consciousness that has always existed, forgetting the fact that consciousness in and of itself exists within the laws of reality therefore meaning god's consciousness existed outside of reality therefore denoting all humans are gods

or

>the universe just always existed

wtf i love god now

exactly, time is mutable and if we know it can change then it can exist, not exist or be something entirely other.

>Newton asked a question
>Einstein asked another question
>we come up with theories
>we discover theories
>we make up answers to respond to and justify those questions and theories so that people are in awe of how smart we are
Totu-i deşertăciune!
Repent, you heathens!
youtube.com/watch?v=MKLwutElZ-s

once again an atheist plays semantics in a feat of mental gymnastics worthy of a gold medal

what is a "deification" of something if not an admission of a God? Tell me, euphoric one

He's a spinozist, google it you faggot

They believe that the laws of the universe and everything in it, is God, they submit to the objective reality.

G-d is a geologist, biologist, and architect

He made a particle accelerator in his garage as a science project while in high school.

Kys

Because there is no reason for God to enter into the equation to begin with. There is no evidence one exists and no reason to believe, without evidence, that one exists. God answers no questions, about anything, so it is illogical to surmise his existence in the first place.

What if it is displacing anti-universes around it?
The whole big bang theory stipulates that in the beginning there were matter and anti-matter, and matter won.
What if it's still in the process of winning?

Butthurt Atheist cuck detected

that is to say God is not a conscious being but rather a set of principles. It isn't even the admission of a god.

God isn't your personal assistant. The rules are laid out, all you have to do is follow them. God isn't there to pat you on the head or stop the oncoming train. Those expectations are the result of sola scriptura thinking- everyone deserves an active happy god in their life.

The vitriol and anger spewing from them sort of solidifies the stereotype, doesn't it?
Join me in praying for them.