Atheist activist

>Atheist activist
AKA annoying asshole who threatens to file frivolous lawsuits against people simply because he disagrees with their faith.

Faggot should be in prison

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8897662/EU-bans-claim-that-water-can-prevent-dehydration.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I'm an atheist and shitstains like this piss me off.

>I'm a red pilled atheist
>I'm not like other girls I like video games XD

Fuck off atheist faggot.

Beautiful. The Christian revival is already underway.

Praise God brother.

>atheist activist

Aka buttblasted fuckhead who needs to get his ass kicked so hard he flies over the trump wall like a catapult shot.

HATE these people.

Also "atheists" = usually just jews who don't want to admit jewishness. "Greene" my foot, likely "Greeneschnozbaumstein"

Stop worshipping a middle eastern religion created by a shitskin Jew

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

What a fucking asshole. Fuck him and every sue happy asshat like him.

Glad to see the Church won.

>Atheist activist

Repent now. God won't care that you're le quirky unique banana

>Hey guys you know whats a great model for the metaphysical universe?
>This book written by a bunch of Mesopotamian goat farmers who though leeches cured disease.

Just stop christfags. Every scientist and thinker moved on after the enlightenment and got onto more important questions rather than the properties of a hebrew sky man.

This is one of many reasons why we need tort reform.

That atheist cocksucker should have to pay the church's legal fees and lawyer fees.

>atheist activist
>(((greene)))
OY VEY

>Breitbart
{{{Breitbart}}}

Mostly fake news for people who can't tell the difference.

Greene is a Christian now, not an atheist.

Does that change the story at all?

DO NOT POST IN IN (((BRIETBART))) (((ALT-RIGHT))) THREADS

FUCK THEM AND (((INFOWARS))) SHILLS

TWATS

saged

Breitbart is not fake news fgt you can't even do your Jewish echoes right thus exposing you as the redditor faggot that you are.

>thinking goat farmers could read and write 2000 years ago

Holy Spirit spoke to who it needed to to ensure Gods good work was done.

Stay edgy faggot.

thats because its fiction

>Breitbart is not fake news
Denial. It's one of the first steps to acceptance.

>fgt you can't even do your Jewish echoes right
>It's the Joos. And the Illuminati. Aliens and Cultural Marxism
You're getting spittle all over your one clean t-shrt.

>thus exposing you as the redditor faggot that you are.
Breitbart "forgot" to mention that Greene became a Christian in 2012. He hasn't been an atheist for at least 4 years. That's deliberate misinformation.

If you were a lot smarter, you'd probably be embarrassed for being so insanely gullible.

This.
Even though I don't believe I see the good it does nowadays, compared to others.

I keep my retard shit to myself, and will fight for any western Christianity because at least under Christianity, you have the freedom to mind your own fucking business. Lot of people need to realise that, fast.

This.
Atheist "activists" should just kill themselves.
>t. Atheist.

He literally had "INRI" on his cross, user...
Jews are literally blamed for his death.
>Iesus Nazarenus, Rex Iudaeorum.

And of course...
> "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

Guess what he was talking about....

Atheists should just kill themselves

>T. Everyone

>"""""""""""""""SCIENTISTS""""""""""""""
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/eu/8897662/EU-bans-claim-that-water-can-prevent-dehydration.html