Why does Sup Forums hate spaniards so much? Is it because we are not white?

Why does Sup Forums hate spaniards so much? Is it because we are not white?

you have Moorish & other North African admixture, like Greece and Italy, hence the dark hair and eyes. you've been ravaged too much by 1500 years of Muslim conquest.

not trying to D&C just stating fact. you're still almost-white, though imo.

>USA
>full of blacks
>talks about other people not being white

wew there lad, it is just too obvious you know.

deep down you know it's true friend, you can meme about me being American all you want, doesn't change facts.

nice post edit btw, don't think I didn't catch that.

>hence the dark hair and eyes.
Do you realise that most native europeans have dark eyes and dark hair? Right?

I'm a latino and I'm whiter than most of the people i have encountered and i live in the fucking north of spain

we are true super spainians, these browns are moroccan moor spawns that franko brought.

This, beginning to think there is a gene with good linkage to blue eyes / blond hair genes, that is some kind of "cuck gene".

daily reminder only pure aryans were allowed to go to the new world.

>being this retarded

>Is it because we are not white?

No, pretty much because you're not Portuguese.

It's divide and conquer bullshit.
Spanish are white, but the descendants of their rapebabies in the new world aren't.

>southern spaniards
>aryans
Eh...

If by Aryans you mean jews,muslims a pitty thefts you would be close to be right

oi vey! you are going to burst this guy's bubble

only pure aryans with no moor ancestors were allowed to travel to the new world.

I don't hate you, I hate the Moorish blood in you.

daily reminder only aryans are spaniards, non aryans are shitskin savage subhumans.

I hate the nigger blood in you.

I dated a spanish guy once, I don't really hate you desu

>hence the dark hair and eyes
>american education

It's just ameritards saying that you are moorish because they know very little. The rest of pol doesn't have anything against Spain as far as I know.

I'm English. We fought you people for ages. Books I read as a child presented Spaniards as cruel, bloodthirsty savages. That contributes. As for the rest of Sup Forums, they're all retards anyway. You don't need to read books to figure that out.

wtf I hate anglos now.