So I was going through tumblr to see what the sjw libfags thought of the recount...

So I was going through tumblr to see what the sjw libfags thought of the recount. How can they say he's the whiny manbaby, with all the shit they did? Are libs that mentally disabled?
buzzfeed.com/claudiakoerner/donald-trump-claims-millions-of-people-voted-illegally-costi?utm_term=.xsMGNqmyG#.clNvyoeJv

It really is dumb though, there's no evidence for it. Not even Fox or Breitbart are saying illegals voted.

Also GW2 sucks dick.

I do agree it did seem a little bit whiny, but I do partially agree with him in a way, but at the same time I think he should of said it a bit differently
And yea, I havent played it in a while, every now and then I'll play but it is shit.

Where have you been? Projection is a cornerstone for the left.

There's no proof trump raped a 13 to but the left is running with it.

There's no proof trump doesn't pay taxes but the left is running with it.

There's no proof trump is racist, sexist, ect. but the left is running with it.

Funny how hypocritical the left is.

>Are libs that mentally disabled?
Is the sky blue?

Good point

Who's this boner condoner?

Yea, left really are big hypocrites

of course they are, but so is most of Sup Forums but the memes here are dank af

>says something dumb on twitter
>It's suddenly the end of the world

How many times is this going to happen? Where would he even have room in his single tweet to provide his source, assuming he had one?

>Trump tweets that the Hamilton cast should have been more respectful
>Suddenly news outlets are reporting that he wants some sort of war on theater

It's nonsense

Yea, we bring the good side of disabilities

The media find something that people have seen, and then they expand it to be something completely different

>Are libs that mentally disabled?
Are YOU that mentally disabled? It's fucking dumblr! What did you expect? Logic?
Everyone who uses dumblr is mentally disabled, or worse, pretends to be.

While that's true at the moment, the president did encourage illegals to vote on tv.

Maybe an investigation is warranted.

I expected them to at least use actual smart words, because whenever they rant about something they use their big words to make it sound more important, Mansplaining, cultural appropiation, and then all those stupid gender words they made up.

Snap is lvplastic

Honestly, there needs to be some investigation into the Hamilton thing. The musical is stolen from the original creator, the original had classical music rather than hip hop, but many of the lines are the same. Problem is that kike lawyers want 100k as a retainer to open a case, so the original creator got screwed and the jew propaganda version is the one circulating. There should be a war on that particular musical.

There should be a war on any musical that tries to do hip hop

Idiot libs still mostly don't understand that Trump says this kind of stuff for propaganda purposes. I fucking hate Trump, so it annoys me that libs are so dense.

If there's no evidence of voter fraud, why is there a recount?

Jill needed some extra Christmas money