So is Trump LITERALLY retarded or just figuratively retarded?

Other urls found in this thread:

wnd.com/2016/11/obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-to-vote/
mobile.twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797843232436748288
truethevote.org/statement-regarding-trump’s-claim-illegal-voting
mobile.twitter.com/JumpVote/status/803035705597460480
mobile.wnd.com/2016/11/obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-to-vote/
hvo.wr.usgs.gov/volcanowatch/archive/2007/07_02_15.html
dmv.org/ca-california/voter-registration.php
mobile.twitter.com/JumpVote/status/803249259705495552
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He's a man child.

Are you implying he's incorrect?

Maybe you forgot Obama telling all the illegal parasites that anyone in this country has a right to vote and no one will be looking to get you?

>Liberals lining up to get cucked *again*

4 years too long to wait, huh kid?

SO DID YOU GUYS GET DEFEATED BY A RETARD?

>being this new

This actually has more verifiable evidence than any claims for a recount by Hillary and Stein. Estimates from 2008 and 2012 put alien voters at between 38k and 2.8 mil--i.e. greater than the standing difference b/t counted Hillary votes and Trump votes. You can guarantee they didn't vote for Trump.

I've got $50 on "literally retarded".

But he's right.

And you know it.

You leafs are really good at spending money you don't have. Teach me.

>Any recount is bullshit
>Gives a reason to want a recount

He's literally retarded. But if you listen to his deluded followers, it's all a ruse and he's really a master manipulator who's in complete control.

Recounts are pretty normal part of the vetting process, and having them in no way is the same as Trump's bullshit psychobabble about only accepting the results if he wins. God damn it is painful everyday listening to this thickskulled douchebag drag the office of the President of the United States through the dirt

Neither, he is abstractly retarded.

>msm and two political parties calling for recounts, >citing possible fraud because "russian hackers'
>on machines that count hand written ballots
>that are completely offline

giving surrogates talking points. california, nyc, philly, chi-town.. they all have massive voter fraud every major election. but thats not the voter fraud msm is talking about. its the fiction fraud that caused their gf to lose

>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID
>1 post by this ID

Just figuratively retarded.

He's really just a giant douchebag.

Basically all of Sup Forums loves him and if Trump saw Sup Forums in public he would make fun of him and beat his ass up.

Sup Forums = pencil necked nerd
Trump = asshole football player that beats up Sup Forums

It's pretty fucking hilarious.

game, set.......match

A FUCKING STRIPE

He's not wrong. You just don't want to hear it.

Nice projecting, nerd.

Cool flag.

RARE
A
R
E

He's telling the truth.
Now, stop posting slide shit and come here.

>Maybe you forgot Obama telling all the illegal parasites that anyone in this country has a right to vote and no one will be looking to get you?
yes i did "forget" that. Maybe you can provide a source of Obama telling illegals that they can vote?

>You guys
Well I'm not a Hillary supporter either, but yes. The retard won, because he was able to get enough idiots to vote for him. See and There are unfortunately plenty of idiots in America, and there were enough idiots so somebody as dumb as Trump was able to get elected

>citation needed

make it two, and have a (you)

>That Barney Frank tweet
Oh my god.

He talks too much but he is right about fraud in voting.

He is incorrect. Tons of studies have been done on this and they always show that this is very, very rare. You might want to start getting your news and information from somewhere other than Infowars

But we must do a recount.

You ever look who's funding those studies? Big tobacco, big oil they all funded studies back in the day to get you to believe shit

>The democrats perpetuate a massive, unprecedented voter fraud in places where it doesn't help them at all.

>this actually makes perfect sense to some people

>ITS THE CORPORASHUNS MAAAAAAAN

t.liberal

wow it sounds like you have some solid evidence to the contrary that I'm sure you will be posting, because otherwise you would just sound like a crazy conspiracy theorist

It's basic propaganda since no one trusts the media anymore and Trump is shitting himself over the revelation (conveniently held off until AFTER the election) that Russia has been flooding the US with propaganda to influence the election.

So whatever Trump says is true and serves the point that 1. Him losing the popular vote by 2 million doesn't matter. 2. If the recounts prove the Republicans rigged another election, he can blame it on the illegals to say Clinton is illegitimate. He's hedging his bet.

Okay Ivan, earn your hot pockets and fire up your proxies to saying I'm wrong.

Obama saying illegals can vote no one will stop them
wnd.com/2016/11/obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

Illegal voters
mobile.twitter.com/JumpVote/status/797843232436748288
truethevote.org/statement-regarding-trump’s-claim-illegal-voting
mobile.twitter.com/JumpVote/status/803035705597460480

nice

Not an argument.

HE BELIEVES ALEX JONES BULLSHIT SO LITERALLY RETARDED

>He's literally retarded.

Educate yourself on the correct use of 'literally' and/or the definition of 'retarded'.

>1/5 the electoral votes needed to win doesnt help them

I love how euros think then know anything about american politics. Go back to being irrelevant.

>he thinks it's still 1977

Hey bro nobody is afraid of Russians anymore. Besides he's doing what he usually does and playing 99D chess by exposing the voter fraud of "undocumented immigrants" which has been proven repeatedly.

Stop projecting.

>JumpVote
>"We have evidence of 3 million illegal votes!" .... "lol no you can't see the evidence but it's real just trust us"

No it's not, it's just an observation

Who is """"you guys""""?
Do you think anyone actually wanted Hillary to win?

>2 rubles has been deposited into your account. Thank you for your services comrade. Remember, every 100 posts that disrupt conversations earns you a coupon for hot pockets.

leave the guy alone. how would you feel if Sup Forums autists place you to the fucking white house? at least give him time to pick his way out this world.

>which has been proven repeatedly
where? Where has it been proven that millions of illegal immigrants voted?

>It's basic propaganda since no one trusts the media anymore and Trump is shitting himself over the revelation (conveniently held off until AFTER the election) that Russia has been flooding the US with propaganda to influence the election.

Hillary lost. You can stop pretending now.

Global warming is a hoax you fucking retard. Jow the fuck is voting for a politician who plans to Tax you for breathing going to prevent the next volcano eruption that launches 100 years worth of co2 into the atmosphere? Start talking cloud seeding as a solution or start raising your own fucking funds to combat "global warming" the world literally doesn't care less about anything

And here's your fucking nigger telling illegals there will be no consequence to them voting in the election

mobile.wnd.com/2016/11/obama-encourages-illegal-aliens-to-vote/

this

You're not getting the point. If they can fake millions of votes and get away with it, why not do in places where it actually makes a difference?

As a woman, being grabbed by the right man like that (assuming I had already signalled I was into him), can be somewhat arousing if he transitions into a hug when I grab his arm and say stahhhp

Liberals dont understand males and females mating rituals at all so they end up becoming coalburners and cuckolds

If that's the case, why get so uptight over the recount, smear Jill Stine and start posting the Alex Jones Kool-Aid?

If anything the recount should benefit him because if there was no wrong doing, it will further legitimize him.

It's been 3 weeks.
Will the salt mine ever run out of salt?

> people like that on Sup Forums
just fuck me up senpai

>science is a hoax
(you)

You're trying to use logic and reasoning on an American.
When will you euros learn...

Bill Clinton won 1992 election with 43% of the popular vote ie 57% of Americans did NOT want him for President. He then won 1996 reelection with 49.2% of the popular vote. It's not fair reeeeeeeee

>Jow the fuck is voting for a politician who plans to Tax you for breathing going to prevent the next volcano eruption that launches 100 years worth of co2 into the atmosphere?

Protip: Volcanoes don't actually release that much CO2
hvo.wr.usgs.gov/volcanowatch/archive/2007/07_02_15.html

Its not so much that Trump is a retard...he is not at all. Its that he knows all of you fucks are retards....so he knows half the country will back him up on dumb shit like this so long as he continues to blame any problem/challenge he or this country faces on brown people.

Here, I will spell it out for your retarded ass

California:
3 million illegals
ID not required to vote
SSN not required to vote
Proof of residency not required to vote
Obama tells illegals that they can vote
TV tells Illegals that Trump is going to kill them all

If you seriously believe that illegals didn't vote in an election where they literally thought that one of the candidates is going to rape and kill them, then you shouldn't be on Sup Forums. This isn't a good place for people with down syndrome.

He's right tho

You cannot rig it in Wisconsin the same way you can do it in California because of the voter ID laws, that is the point.

What's all the noise about that?

Clearly he told about shillbots voting, not trump-supporters voting illegally.

Hmm, russians hacked the election or illegals tried to vote? I'll go with illegals you fucking mong.

hes merely pretending

But SSN is required to be registered to vote. You have to be an american citizen in order to register to vote. You're just lying. Lying is not proof

.............how is that at all relevant? Are you in the wrong thread or are you also retarded?

In fact volcanoes release SO2 which has a short-term cooling effect. When Mt. Pinatubo erupted in the 90s it caused global temperatures to drop for a few years.
Of course don't expect the retards here to let facts get in the way of their feelz

HMMMMM...

I assume you're going to now tell me there's a system to give millions of fake SSNs out so people can vote.

>We will release all methodologies, data and analysis directly to the public. Not allowing media to spin
mobile.twitter.com/JumpVote/status/803249259705495552

Brace for more salt.

He would have won VA if the slimy cocksucker Governor didn't pardon 60,000 prisoners to vote for Hillary
The idea that illegals were part of the reason why California flipped Donald's 2 Million lead in the rest of the country to a 2 million lead for Hillary isn't shocking

So you don't think climate change is real... because you believe volcano eruptions do as much damage each as 100 years worth of human industrial activity?

How the FUCK do people actually think this way? Do you engage with reality at all?
Do you also believe that the Earth was literally made 5,000 years ago by a transcendental deity for your own benefit?

>You'll be asked to answer a series of questions and enter your personal information, including:

Your CA driver's license or ID number.
Your Social Security number.
Your birth date.

He's PRESIDENT retarded. Get used to it.

I guess people who shill Trump online just live in a different reality than the rest of us.

>we have the evidence you guys! Just you wait! We have a very good reason for not releasing the evidence now though

don't worry fellow hilldawg, hillary will win next month and everything will be ok

That page does not say you need an SSN. Just that you're supposed to be a citizen; it offers no explanation on how citizenship is authenticated (it isn't)

there's also arctic methane emissions
human impact on climate change is a fraction of a percent of the grand total of factors
anyone fearmongering about human activity being the cause is looking to push an agenda and/or control people
you've bought into that, you're a useful idiot

Well said. They have no problem believing that Russia hacked electronic voting machines which aren't connected to the internet and somehow changed paper ballots.. But illegals voting in states where there's literally nothing stopping them from voting in an election where they think that one candidate wants to kill them? That's crazy talk.

But there are places where the election was close and there are no voter ID laws, like Pennsylvania. So why not do it there? Why rig California with millions of pointless fake votes?

>SSN is required
Yeah, because illegals would NEVER dream of using falsified documents to do anything illegal!

People this literally retarded voted for one of their own to be president. Sad!

>science
>bad simulations that have been wrong time and time again
'scientists' can barely predict the weather in 10 day yet they have all the possible variables that affect the entire planet and can run simulations to determine we are all doomed because you arent being taxed enough for your carbon foot print :^)

>implying that generating massive voter turnout (MILLIONS of illegals) is as simple as telling them they are allowed to vote

he's a douche only to people who don't kiss his ass, we call him god emperor as a tongue-in-cheek joke, but it is still a term that holds respect

which country is this?

Look at all those flameboi states that allow illegal leeches to influence the elections no thanks to left wing extremist pandering for anti ID voter laws.

A recount is happening in Pennsylvania tho

Nothing stopping them except for not being able to register since they don't have an ssn.

> You'll be asked to answer a series of questions and enter your personal information, including:

>Your CA driver's license or ID number.
>Your Social Security number.
>Your birth date.

It's like you Ruskies expect people not to do their own research or look stuff up. I hope your superior officer punishes you for your gross incompetence and you don't get your hot pockets.

>climate and weather are the same thing
you can have a (you) too

but they have your SSN in the system. They can verify if it's actually an SSN for an actual living citizen

Californiawasn't "rigged", it's simply set up to let illegals vote. The primary purpose is for the democrats to dominate state and local politics more then they would otherwise. Which also provides a stronger staging ground for cultural war in the rest of the country

>there's also arctic methane emissions

Yes, because the arctic is melting, can you guess why that is?

Have you looked at any stats about the environmental impact of things like... the meat industry, coal industry, oil and gas industry, global transportation, etc?
And having done so, you came to the conclusion that all of these things combined have a negligible impact on the climate?

Do you just want to "think" differently than others at the cost of living in a totally separate reality?

who made this studies? some liberal professor? why should I trust them?

Hey fuck you, retard.

I'm about as Russian as a peanut butter and jelly sandwich. Also, I did exactly what you're doing to actual CTR. So you doing this to me is amusing on multiple levels.

Why would you even act like Republicans "like the commies" when Democrats were largely the commie lovers in 1970-1980. You should consider how many Saudis the Obama Administration were in bed with, and ask yourself why Democrats act like a political mafia with SJWs as useful idiot cannon fodder.

Bro tip: republicans detested Trump as much as Democrats AND the media. Mainly because he's such an anti-lobbyist. And that is the primary reason all the media and everyone in politics is so vehemently anti trump

>o-oh my god this all makes sense in such a fucking retard
You might be saying to yourself about now.

It's okay, I have patience for idiots and retards.

Australia

Kid speak the truth

natural climate change

>are you retarded?
Is that all you have? That's really the best you've got to explain why you are all so butthurt you have to hold on tight to muh popular vote and ridicule someone who knows you need illegal spics to even try to get over the line? Are you so utterly buttsavaged that even this tiny, fleeting, momentary hint of moral majority is about to get torn from your chubby little fingers just like the election? It's left you screaming and spluttering insults just like Clinton, with nothing valid to argue. You're all utter fucken failures.

Why should I trust infowars or George mason university? Why are liberal media sources the only ones susceptible to bias?