Pope is coming to Ireland soon lads

What question should I ask him?

>newstalk.com/Pope-Francis-to-visit-Ireland-in-2018

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/7416458/Chief-exorcist-says-Devil-is-in-Vatican.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Just shout PEPE!

Ask him for his rarest pope meme

Ask him why is he a marxist?

Ask him when the saracen hunting can begin

Ask how to make better spaghetti?

But it says the pope is going to ireland, he already lives in italy, so you could visit him now!

Tell him you are a victim from the 70s pedo ring and how he could not pursue Benedict as he pardoned all that shit.

He'll force you to legalise abortions and to accept more ficki ficki. He is a good goy.

On a serious note, I was considering protesting his move to forgive women who have carried out abortions

>protesting the pope for not being catholic enough

Some world we're living in isn't it lad

Contraception and abortions aren't very Catholic are they?

Ask him why he is so commited with the destruction of the Church

Ask him why he hasn't purged all the priests, bishops, cardinals and brothers who either molested children or covered for those that did?

You could also ask what does he think about the auto-excommunication of those who willingly adopt leftist ideologies.

>implying you could ask anything on the first place.

Are you a communist in disguise ?

Ask him how can someone still believe in god in 2016

Forgiveness of sins is

Why do you love cultural marxism?

Ask him for his blessing because your wife is getting an abortion. Let's see if he stands by his statement about the forgiveness of abortion

Ireland has a huge Polish immigrant population, so it'll be interesting to see whether they turn out for him because they're pretty much the only religious European country left, or they stay away because he's too leftwing for them.

There once was a lady named Alice
Who peed in a Catholic chalice
The padre agreed
T'was done out of need
And not out of Protestant malice.

Interrogate him about Pizzagate!

Ask him why he is destroying the largest sect of Christianity

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/vaticancityandholysee/7416458/Chief-exorcist-says-Devil-is-in-Vatican.html

ask him what that guy did mean by this

Lol, very good limerick. Not that I condone it's underlying anti catholic sentiment.

Ask him if he is intent on killing our church.

Ask him if playing the Pope is better than being a Bond villain.

Hide the little kids, begorrah!

Abortion

jimmy fucking savile

Catholics of Sup Forums, what of your thoughts of the Pope? I dislike him, but not in a protestant anti-catholic way - I also dislike the Arch Bishop of Canterbury because of his left wing political stance, bringing politics into religion.

Was an actual Catholic

I don't like his liberal agenda

Ted Heath mate

I think he's an anti-pope, part of the cabal of evil infiltrating the church. Have you read the prophecies of Our Lady of Akita and Fatima?

Why is he such a communist faggot?

Tell him on why is he letting Muslims invade Europe?

>where is the real pope?

I feel like he's attempting to "modernize" the church in order to bring more people to the faith, unfortunately I think this will have the opposite effect and we should be doubling down on more traditional values

This.

Im more concerned with his marxism

How much African semen he drinks daily

not as much as you

Ffs this needs to die, women have always been able to be forgiven by a bishop, all he's said is that priests can do the same thing now.

Fucking Catholics have got it all wrong anyway, Jesus died for your sins so you don't need sone faggot in a dress to forgive you, just ask him yourself

Ask him when is he going to die.

Ask him if he is the AntiChrist or if he knows who is it.

This desu. What is the point in aligning the Church with the beliefs of people who not only don't follow the religion but actively dislike it?
I heard a woman on the radio today say that we aren't a Catholic country. These are the people he is pandering to. The Pope shouldn't meddle in the affairs of the world, he's much too political and for no good reason either.

Leviticus 19:20-22

If a man lies carnally with a woman… they shall not be put to death… But he shall bring a guilt offering for himself to the Lord… And the priest shall make atonement for him with the ram of the guilt offering before the Lord for his sin which he has committed; and the sin which he has committed shall be forgiven him.

Ask him if he thinks Saints should be modified so that you cannot pray TO them, hopefully this will tamp down Sante Muerte cult, also make a speech that goes into raping and murdering then asking for forgiveness then going right back into it, saying how that's not the intent of Christ at all.

>Pope Francis is a evil Marxist
>he helped the fascist dictator of Argentina and he's literally a Nazi
Pick one faggots.

He said some shit about helping the poor and now he's an Marxist.

No one even mentions the Russian patriarch having ties to the communist party, and the money laundering allegations.

What do refugees' feet taste like.

People in heaven are alive. so what makes you think you cant communicate to them?

> what is the New Testament

John 20:21-23:

Jesus said to them again, “Peace be with you. As the Father has sent me, even so I send you.” And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and said to them, “Receive the Holy Spirit. If you forgive the sins of any, they are forgiven; if you retain the sins of any, they are retained.”

He is a Jesuit. No need to pick one.

Funny how they do this after the media exposes a bunch of child sex abuse in the church.

make him kiss your feet

Globalist sack of shit.

Belfast Prod here
I have no probs with Pope Franky, he's better than his predecessors

Politicians bring Religion into politics when it suits them and with little sincerity, Franky does the opposite