I have a situation Sup Forums, I am being bullied by a bunch of Antifas at my university

I have a situation Sup Forums, I am being bullied by a bunch of Antifas at my university.
It started after they saw me handing out fliers for Nordfront. I'd seen these dudes around before wearing Palestinian scarfs and shit so when one of them asked me what I was advertising I tried to play it off like it was nothing; I told him he probably wouldn't like it but he insisted I hand him the flier, as soon he saw it he called his friends over and said, I shit you not:"Looks what he got ourselves a little nazi pig guys".
First time I'd ever heard someone say "nazi" to me IRL, I didn't know what to do, all I could manage to say was that I am not a nazi, I was scared, they're all bigger than me and look like they lift.
He tore up the flier and told me that if I am not a nazi I sure look like a "little nazi pig" they all laughed and walked off. Needless to say I was shaking, I'd warn my Odin shirt to campus before and had no problems, this was first time I'd ever been harassed for my views.
Now whenever I see any of this group they're always call out shit like "hey its the nazi! Why don't you follow your Führer nazi?" one of them even made a bee-line for me across the hall and would've shouldered me if I didn't move out of his way in time.
IDK what to do, there's no way I could fight them, and I don't want to risk it with the university anyway, fighting on campus is serious offense.
This is happening at least once a week, some times more, its getting to the point where IDK what to do, yesterday I almost had a panic attack thinking about having to go back to classes.

Other urls found in this thread:

48laws-of-power.blogspot.(com)/2011/05/law-38-think-as-you-like-but-behave.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Just kill them and get your miserable life over with

Film it

48laws-of-power.blogspot.(com)/2011/05/law-38-think-as-you-like-but-behave.html

Show them that support whatever shitty thing they support. Maybe wear a tshirt etc. Get off their radar immediately.

>swedish nationalist cucked by cucks

BEYOND SALVATION

Gå berserk

top kek

fight them you pussy

antifa's are like the agents in the matrix

they have all the keys, they guard all the doors

sooner or later you'll have to face them

>Palestinian scarfs and shit
tell them you try get rid of Jews, and ask to help the cause

Don't back down over your beliefs. Be proud and then be ready to film or secretly record if they do hit you. Make sure you are in sight of CCTV.

This is why it pays to get joocey user. Hit the gym. Antifa is 100% weak beta nu-males.

Yeah that happened to me at my community college, you know people curling their lip at me raising their chin, a girl I liked sucked a guys dick in the library where a camera was beneath a desk and stuck her tongue out at me, people put their phones up at me, I parked next to one one time and I looked over to get out and they pulled their mirror down to block my vision from seeing them.

I got a lot of condescending smiles they wouldn't look at me when I handed them papers and the indian librarian and mostly everyone got up and left when I sat down to print papers off and left.

I started to wonder if there was some kind of conspiracy I didn't know about haha. To non exist a person. But I learned the thousand yard stare.

Whole place was against me. Least I never hurt anyone or anything. I did bull one out of my way when he tried to do the same shoulder me and I launched forwards and knocked him grunting into a shelf so that was satisfying. Just realize it won't ever end, Everyone must die :D

This, never had a problem wearing my trump maga hat in a liberal uni

Go buy a good hammer from a hardware store. Next time they fuck with you, take their mobility from them, for good. Having a limp for the rest of your life is a decent reminder to be cordial to your fellow man, no matter what their beliefs.

This is the fucking problem with modern nationalists: you are just a bunch of fucking pussies. Might as well kill yourself now, Mr. Cuck.

nice fanfic

end your own life

Get your fucking shit together, Swede. You're a disgrace!

>not carrying a knife

This reeks of bullshit, you're telling me there are people in Sweden who are still slightly masculine?

>Odin t-shirt

So you're a faggot?