1995 Illuminati trading card game

Do the cards predict what's happening in the world today?

let's discuss.

Other urls found in this thread:

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/tag/the-frog-god/
sjgames.com/inwo/lists/ill.html
sjgames.com/illuminati/img/illuminati_cards.txt
reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/
youtube.com/watch?v=o0x9ymMQUg8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes. Which is why I bought two sets

first for cp revenge

third for conservative christian girls

First time I see this card.

Bump!

Old thread, for reference and continuing discussion.

Pic related "Rain of Frogs

>spamming pepe
heh

here are the links.

reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/tag/the-frog-god/

sjgames.com/inwo/lists/ill.html

let me look for the torrent link. will post magnet if i can find it.

Mate do you have this one?

yep

I have all of 'em

here's the magnet -

magnet:?xt=urn:btih:c27938fb8019121b64e396042783ccdf950ce1ef&dn=Illuminati+Card+Game&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.leechers-paradise.org%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fzer0day.ch%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fopen.demonii.com%3A1337&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Ftracker.coppersurfer.tk%3A6969&tr=udp%3A%2F%2Fexodus.desync.com%3A6969

enjoy!

also, someone find a higher resolution link please.

Thank you for scanning the cards and doing the god work

here Bill Nye the engineering guy and black science man.

I am actually in the process of scanning my entire 750+ card set, gonna dump it all in HQ scans once done

try scan or at least a picture please.

can you do some hard work?
can you scan them all, please?

let me make it easier for you - place 9 cards on the plate and scan them together.
the people who print it can cut them out.

sjgames.com/illuminati/img/illuminati_cards.txt

this is a list of all cards of the original Illuminati card game, Frog God, Terrorist Nuke etc don't exist

see
I am, doing 9 at a time, but its 750/9 so a few scans to go heh

In Chile you can find some of this groups, a friend who was a wizard told me his dad was part of one of this secrets groups, I've never meet it again since a long time.

For some reason this is the hardest folder I've ever uploaded to mega, locking my computer up. Being slow as fuck.

That's not the full list of cards in the link lad, it didn't even have Hillary from

Is there a card about poo in the loo ?

Just don't mix this up with Pizzagate please

Shills used to flood the threads with this cards. Keep the discussion separate.

> they are literally ''shut it down'' the upload

There are certain webms that Sup Forums has blocked from uploading... to revealing of footage

>bringing it up

ok so for the sake of discussion, assuming the cards do outline the Illuminatus plan= what would be their purpose in publishing these publically?

are we sure Robert Anton Wilson is unconnected? It seems to have Discordian fingerprints all over it, aesthetically

>dump
a torrent would be a much better idea.

i promise to seed it forever.

Yea I usually go with a magnet link + a couple mirror copies

When I dump it, you'll see threads

Yes

gloating purposes?
"hahaha animals, look what we are doing to you and you don't even know it. not even when it is right in your face!"

doing god's work, literally, user.

Is that Pence?

redeem yourself leaf.

LOL, that's pretty good

Here it is.
>494 cards
If i missed one sorry.

>mega.nz/#F!UwdQVQDS!XSQwEK8lMNAXIp1XOz0HYQ

>gloating purposes

see pic related for -
>Mason jars
>It was in front of us all along

>494 cards
you said 750?

That's a different guy, and it's missing the SubGenius & Assassins decks

It is 100% related to RS/RAW and their trilogy of books. Steve Jackson is into the mythos, and has connections with the underlying philosophies. Check the posts in the last thread for more about the card game creator Steve Jackson and the power/origins of memetics and divination rituals:

oh, okay, sorry, didn't look at the id.

I copied all from here:
>reptilianilluminati.wordpress.com/2014/01/31/illuminati-card-game-all-illuminati-cards/

here is Sup Forums, "thulean perspective" is the name of Varg's YouTube channel.

No sweat. What he dumped is the currently available low-res copies

I am re-scanning everything in 1200dpi so that there will be all of them available in super-hq once and for all

I think all of them are Trump. He is charismatic and won against all odds because the decent people said enough.

>a friend who was a wizard
what exaclty does a wizard?
does he have superpowers?

THULE has been a name associated with far right groups since WW2. That isn't coincidence, just shared inspirations.

they called him "teflon don" at some point

>I just spent an hour right clicking and saving 494 images for nothing.

Bruh

>1200dpi
brilliant.
like i said, you are doing Lord Kek's work.
May Lord Kek bless with eternal peace.

May Lord Kek bless us all!

tnx leaf, have a (you)

cheers for the links chap.

funnily enough, i used to be an AD&D guy too.

"they're getting younger...", that's Sup Forums man.

But you're right, it's bretty old name.

lmao your work will be rewarded, I'll make sure you get the HQ scans m8

It's taking me literally hours to scan hundreds of them so

>right clicking and saving 494 images
dude... why even?
don't you have a download manager? literally 2 click work.

Pic related are the 10 "ultra rares" - They cost about $75usd per card, and are hard as fuck to find

Oh it's fucking Sub-genuis...
youtube.com/watch?v=o0x9ymMQUg8

Maybe its just a modern interpretation of shit thats already happened
and the rest is coincidence

The game was made as a parody of sorts
god forbid you actually start seeing shit in the cards

Is that watermelon card the Hydraulic Press Channel?

The clique of people around that game studio were all loosely affiliated with Chaos Magic working-groups and obscure "sects" of The Church of Slack.

Chances are very high that the person who did the art was a clarivoyant with considerable talent, likely unbeknownst to him.

Many VERY interesting personalities ran around in those circles in the 90's.

I'll let your own personal autism guide you to further information if you are so inclined, because I know a few of the people involved and would be remiss in just handing out their names so freaks here can stalk them without at least putting in considerable effort to do so first.

what is downloadthemall? good kek leaf.

lol, interesting times has frogs everywhere... really makes u think

>parody of sorts
the 911 one is what has me convinced.
i mean, how many tall buildings [build in pair] really have been blown up from the middle?

"dittoheads"... you mean normies.

>Pizza for the secret meeting

HOLY FUCK

so, how much longer are we looking at?

if it's necessary i'd make a general.
maybe a thread on even? those don't get pruned any time soon.

You're the kind of worker the revolution needs komrad

>looks like Michelle and Barack Obama

>Female in the back could be Hillary

it is the hydraulic press reference. oh my god.

Took the words from my mouth, I was gonna dump these in the more appropriate place /x/ and also re-do them here too

I plan to have them all scanned and uploaded by the weeks end - I am trying to have them all meta-tagged too

Also, the I:NWO books are even more interesting than the cards even tbqh, and they are less well known about than the cards, and I've got 2 versions to scan

I've put my time in.

How I miss the simpler times of comfy Gaza slumber-parties.

I should amend that post to say
>The Church of the Sub-Genius

...since "Slack" is just the core philosophy thereof.

The Frog's lillypad is the Akashic Record

I'll post under this trip

Take some time to explore browser add-ons, there are scripts & tricks that can save you thousands of clicks

here it is books?
let me make a torrent of them as well.
will link them in the this thread

this is fake, right?

damn it how do i cross-board link?

>eternal newfag

>this trip
saving it for future.

nope, that is the most famous one.

>chaos magic
>clairvoyance
yeah no

Praise Bob.

Former Subgenius here, although I must admit I was perhaps missing the deeper interpretation of their core texts.

They seem to be a simple humorous take on RAW's Illuminatus to me. Enjoyable, but light.

Now- Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulam: that is a conspiracy book for grown ups. Anyone ITT ever read?

that statuette...

Are you seriously trying to debate that the people around Steve Jackson Games were NOT members of such cults and groups???
Because... I'm pretty damn sure they know better than you... since I doubt any of them had any reason to move to some Hungarian shitburg (or proxy therefrom in this thread)

Go read up on William Blake if you want to understand how "clairvoyance" works with regards to art... it's not as /x/ as you may believe.

>Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulam

This is a God-Tier book recommendation and I advise anyone ITT to read this book... all of Eco's works are fantastic but this one is fantastic.

and, re: COSG... it generally is just a fun, tounge-in-cheek group... but there are people involved with it in the PNW and California who formed various splinter groups using it as a "vetting ground" that practiced various forms of Chaos Magick based off Carol and Wilsons works and they were not people without means of artistic and media influence back in the mid 90's.

That's all. The only reason I brought it up is because a few of those people are directly related to the devolopment of this card game and therefore, the (((coincidences))) of the art in these cards doesn't surprise me... in the least.

hail eris

Nope, scanned it myself

You'll know it's me by the meticulous quality of my scans, but save trip

Pic related, here are the two books I am talking about, they're not as known about as the card,s but they're filled with equally interesting content

Thats pence mate. Trump assassination confirm, praise kek

Can anybody help figure out how to actually play the damn game though?

>11

Praise Kek!

get a guide on the meaning of hieroglyphics, decipher some of the glyphs on the side... and then you'll REALLY shit the bed!

(if the Kek with the cone going into the man's head wasn't good enough)

Anons, get to work

like D&D card game? it does have a help pamphlet of sorts.
i've never played any card games myself so i'm not really sure.

>screaming meme