Ohio Shooting thread number 2

Ohio Shooting thread number 2

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3978944/Active-shooter-reported-Ohio-State-University.html
twitter.com/SinceWilliamos/status/803289144667598848
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Gays are for fags.

op is a faggot

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Ukraine isn't even a real country.

send us more 5.45x39 7N6 pls

IS HAPPENING?

/k/ approved post

does that mean my flag is rare?

AN SUV RAMMED INTO A BUILDING AND THE GUY STARTED SHOOTING

>tfw reddit is a better source of current happenings than pol

You retards need to update people if you can stop memeing for 10 seconds.

Wow thank goodness you came here to clarify that.

What's the colour of the shooter?

A tanned white guy.

This

FUCK off. They just said it on Fox news.
He appeared to be nonwhite.

Lol so another 'Hispanic' male

nigger and spic/mud

> has camera
> witnesses 80% pure happenning by volume
> choose to type response

dumb phoneposters

No. I'm not there. I was saying what my local news said. Also they just said it was a guy who drove into a wall and pulled put a knife and started attacking people. Sounds like a radical Muslim.

I hear he was a tanned trump supporter and yelled MAGA every time he swung the knife.

Must be a non white if they're saying someone is in custody but not saying any other details.

Always non white if they haven't already plastered WHITE MALE all over the news.

Remember, someone from Sup Forums is going to jail for this

Names of shooters and victims? I have friends there.

What is his nickname?

Kek. They're saying there was a bomb and an explosion too. This all but confirms Muslim.

anyone dead?

yes, the suspect

>Shooting
>No good happening thread
I hate nu-Sup Forums

czech'd

and unconfirmed

>>
There are like fifty threads up right now.

Who fucking knew that our greatest victory would come at the cost of our own soul?

shooting threads used to be so damn /comfy/.

its noon on a monday. most people at work or school

>not posting from school

Ohio State fag reporting. There is one confirmed death. The police shot two suspects. No one is saying anything about a bomb.

>No Timestamp

Fuck off shill.

>A witness reports that attackers pulled a fire alarm so that the building would be evacuated. As students exited outside, a vehicle drove into the crowd, wounding multiple people. Two assailants then exited the vehicle to attack on foot- one carrying a gun and one carrying a knife.
From leddit

From OSU also, was holed up in lecture hall right next to material science building. No bomb. No class today bois

Reports from Daily Mail and Drudge are saying the attacker used his SUV and a machete. NOT a firearm.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3978944/Active-shooter-reported-Ohio-State-University.html

Anyone else confirm??

what a stupid flag

#NotAllSUVowners

MSNBC said all the victims are being treated for knife wounds.

Another nig trying to start race war?

>a fucking leaf
kill yourself there

>his proof is a piece of paper

Once again wondering how with a full clip you can only manage to wound, not even kill, ONLY 7 PEOPLE. If you're gonna do something horrible at least make it really horrible and put forth some actual effort for that high score.

Remember the Norwegian guy who killed like 75 kids? Now He knew what he was doing.

>and an OSU ID card

They're saying he used a machete not a gun.

I hope my friendo is alright.

Ayy please let us know if we have to leave CBEC or not. I have research where once I start the chemical reaction i have to stop it in four hours.

>that feel when live in Akron

2 guys. 1 machete 1 gun. 4 of the 8 wounded had been shot.

CBEC is suppose to be closed, don't think they are evacuating anymore

Hi Lelbron !

>full clip
Kill yourself you faggot.

A
FUCKING
WHITE
MALE

Closed for undergrads and classes, but there are still grad students who are working. We just want to know if we need to leave or not because we have shit to do.

Shit how'd you know

Top Barrymore, user.

Mind if I save it?

>light skinned nigger

doesent look like it

dipshits thought it was Cuban
shot the place up

>7 injured
>only suspect is dead
how is that possible?

How many bullets is that?

Sure! Go ahead.

10 bucks it was a kebab, kek wills it

>the flag
>ohayou
literally Nihon

False flag

Reeeee

Probably only a small handgun.

You're probably fine. Have fun doing science nerd. If i here anything I'll reply asap

twitter.com/SinceWilliamos/status/803289144667598848
hmmm guys, we should tell this left wing british gentleman our opinion on this issue

make a run for it nigger your life is in danger. He's on the south side so go north

It's not even known for sure if the attacker used a gun. He used a machete. Should we bin all knives?

Somali's

>getting hung up on an incorrectly used term instead of replying to the post

Magazine. Happy, autist? Now explain to me how multiple shooters and a machete only manage to get ~8 people. I'm thinking they choke in the heat of the moment

IMAGE OF SHOOTER