Be ameri burger fat

>be ameri burger fat
>don't own .44 magnum

You're failing at being burgers, one of you fags should be kicked out so I can take your place and show you how it's done. There is no better gun to blow a nigger away with when he's on your property.

Pic related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uO48mtNd4jo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wouldn't something more accurate with holo tips be better?

Also is there long range taser like weapons taht are better than guns for mid to short range compared to firearms?

i laughed

>Also is there long range taser like weapons taht are better than guns for mid to short range compared to firearms?

What do you think will be more satisfying, that, or blowing Tyrone away with a .44 magnum?

Huge magnums cartridges like .44 are for over compensating lardasses that want to be Dirty Harry. A standard semi automatic pistol in a high performance caliber like 10mm auto is a much better choice.

Bullets always trump tasers unless you want to take them alive.

mozambique drilling tyrone twice before he hits the ground with .22 lr

>doesn't want to be like dirty harry

Take that plastic piece of shit and shove it up your read end, Timothy.
Trump should send you over the wall for lacking patriotism.

I agree bong. But at least us burgers can have guns

this better?

Yes. The good thing about a non-plastic weapon is that you can bash someones head in with it.

>But at least us burgers can have guns

>Heavy
>Too big to conceal
>Enormous recoil making follow-up shots difficult

If you were allowed to have guns, you would know these things, Brtibong.

Tree fiddy seben (((sig))) master race.

You can do that with plastic pistols too....

Smack 'em with the slide.

DAMN GLCOK NESS MONSTER

I own a 38 revolver i-is that good enough senpai?

any interesting loads?

I got muh CZ-75 PCR

>master race
>expensive meme round

The only true Murican patriot in this thread.

>Heavy
It's not a downside if you're strong. Plus the weight makes it a deadly melee weapon.
>Too big to conceal
True patriots open carry.
>Enormous recoil making follow-up shots difficult
You don't need a follow up shot, it's a .44 magnum. Tyrone is left in pieces.

Noice. Just the right amount of roast beef

.38 special is a weak ass cartridge.

don't expect it to penetrate drywall and still work

We do s&w 500's here

>has never had to carry a gun on him in public for an entire day

someday if you get your rights back you'll understand why people use high capacity polymer frame pistols instead of boat anchor revolvers.

Bruh, if you ain't wearing a cowboy hat and open carrying a .44, I got something to tell you...

I carried my colt saa into the store yesterday. I wasn't the only one who had one, though.

9 mm JHP is more than effective, and doesn't cost and arm and a leg to practice with/shoot.

Why would I own a 44mag? Hahah. Come on OP. You gotta be 18+ to post here. Why would anyone 18+ own a gun for children? I got my S&W 500. Nice try though on the b8post. You just proved how fucking stupid you brit bongs truly are.

The are hard to find right now. I load 115gr speer sports master hollow, 12gr aa#7

Oh shit, I want one of those.

>doesn't cost and arm and a leg to practice with/shoot.

But can it blow off an arm and a leg like a .44 or .500? No!

Not all states give the right for shooting people who trespass. I know Virginia being super gun friendly requires destruction of property like their door being broken down for you to shoot someone.

I have a lever rifle chambered in .44 mag. Does that count?

only a savage gives up functionality for gore.

you are no better than an nigger.

That looks aesthetic.
I'd definitely get one.

Then get 10mm nigger.

If you handload, they cost same as handloaded 9mm or 40.

If a nigger is on your property, it's a given he's up to no good and he's already broke/stole something.

>aiming for arm or leg
>not aiming for a kill shot

This is why America won the war

You can have a plastic piece of shit as your side arm.

Fag

Pretty awesome desu.

It's a fucking blowback system, not using high quality polymer in this day and age would be dumb.

you dont even have a sidearm and would go to jail if you tried to get one.

sad.

ty I love operating the lever. Feels so cool

>tfw can't live out your john wayne fantasies

p-p-please no bully

Why get 44 mag when you can shoot 357 mag

implying my AR-15 isn't way better

>not getting a glock 22 and a 357 SiG conversion barrel for cheaper

You done goofed.

I used to work at an indoor shooting range here in BC and part of my training, I had to prove i could properly handle big bore revolvers. Got to shoot the .44, .410, .454, .460, .500, and 50AE. I gotta say, nothing feels better then having the power lf the 500 in your hands

colion noir would blow you away you filthy fucking britbong

But user for just ~800 shekels you too can plink like the pilgrim

>implying I don't want to fight injuns and sell scalps to drunk mexicans

>colion noir

Spotted the cuck.
Enjoy being less than 50% white.

Bought it used from friend $300.00 extra mags and ammo. Suck it

Who Model 29 here?

>implying you can't bring this to that pipeline in ND and do exactly that

>10mm
>not using supreme .45 ACP master race
It's like you want the guy to laugh at you after you dump a magazine into him. He'll just walk it off.

A 6 inch .357 is all you need.
youtube.com/watch?v=uO48mtNd4jo

fucked up and went mechnical engineering instead of army-to-privatesec

Dont be a pussy, get a 45 auto

>mfw 10mm Auto

Rate a college poorfag's family photo. Also picked up 1927 tula hex mosin Wednesday.

.44 is overkill, especially for home or indoor defense. you'll go deaf letting loose a .44 indoors

Fudd thread is full of fucking Fudds.

That ARX uses the 92 or 96 mags, correct?

.22 lr

Small dick detected. Why not use a 50 cal sniper to blow away Tyrone?

Iktf. I'm just a lowly broker
My ar15 is louder than my .44. Granted, my .44 has an 18 inch barrel

Not necessarily.

I have a .44 mag snub nose I carry sometimes. Very small and light weight. Only drawback is that it only holds 5 in the cylinder.

Most compact semi auto pistols obviously out perform it in almost every category, but it's size and shape are perfect for when I'm wearing a suit or something. Shoulder carry feels great.

Step on my property you filthy fucking redcoat. SEE WHAT HAPPENS!

10mm ballistically outperforms .45 in every way. you would know this if you owned firearms more modern than the Roosevelt Administration.

this type of retardation is why you cant have guns

to answer your question any well manufactured gun is more accurate than anyone that can shoot it

revolvers are regarded as accurate and powerful

there is no better weapon to defend your life than a gun

"holo tips" hollow point bullets can be used in almost any gun but some doubt their reliability as they can fail to expand

tazer shotgun shells exist but they are stupid

Yes if revolver 357 out of 3 to 6 inch barrel (users weight preference of gun really) is more than sufficient even for gigga nigga. For semiautos any compact to full sized 9mm 40 45 357sig or 10mm if you want to go overboard. I only really use 44 mag to hunt as I can do rifle and revolver with the same rounds

CX4 Storm, and yes it uses standardized mags for the 92

Cx4 storm. The 9mm version uses 92 mags yes. Mines chambered for .45 so it uses different mags.

I literally just sent screenshots of this thread and your post to Mi6. Enjoy being arrested britbong

>be crumpet and tea niggers
>not believe in 2nd amendment like we do
>Still think 44 mag is good for dindu hunting
>not realizing the s&w 500 is better

Jokes on u it's a p64 not a mak.

Only UK people (citizens) permitted to own a gun are farmers. Shotguns and or rifles. With a special permit. No handguns. You're so full of shit.

great gun to buy used, most returned gun that is perfectly functioning and has low amount of rounds through it

why do i even respond to these threads though, they are always off topic and extremely memey and ill informed. worse than /out/ gun threads. i just try to inform but the cryptolibs and eurotrash on this board are too fuckin stupid.

158 grain semi wad cutters work fine quit posting nonsense. I will admit that more thought needs to be put into 38 but it is still around and used for good reason

There's literally nothing wrong with owning a couple wheel guns and lever guns.

I don't like to risk breaking my wrist when I shoot so I have a 9mm. The nogs will be just as dead either way. Just shoot em in the middle, shoot em a couple of times, and you're good.

I bet you think 12 gauge buckshot is a good idea too.

>10mm maymay
Kys

Ok

>don't own .44 magnum
what kind of .44 magnum? I've got a lever action in .44mag. Does that count?

Yeah right. There's nothing better for home defense than a 6-shot gun that, when fired at a home invading nigger in the middle of the night, will blind you, deafen you, overpenetrate the nigger and pierce the wall behind him, killing your neighbour in the adjacent apartment.

You better stick with binning knives Nigel.

>not wanting a handgun that doubles as a 20 gauge

> tfw own the gun in OP

It is a nice gun. I like stainless better, the black coating the pc guns get scratches very easily.

>no RIP rounds
casual

>50 cal sniper
Not underage at all