youtube.com/watch?v=5sL-UJcTFFw&t=25s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/tomipuff
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5ITmbT8WA
instagram.com/p/6_QcvsDKKY/?taken-by=dav1ddj
youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Oh, THAT TomiPuff.

Wouldn't their kids be pretty much white?

Yes, THAT Tomipuff.

Was she raised in the US or something?

i hate every thing about these people.

i can just see from her clothes and her fucking nose ring that she's the scum of the earth and probably deserve to be put down.

Must be one of her many inbetween relationships, David is a splendid angel too good for this earth

Well the good thing about Swedish genetics is that they were pretty pure. All this diversity shit is permanently ruining their genetics essentially.

She is a total Swede bitch, but the guy... What the fuck, what a fucking mess.

>How to date a Swedish girl

rape.

youtube.com/user/tomipuff

What an idiot, right off the bat this bitch is rolling her eyes at the idea of being brought flowers. What is wrong with modern women? Jeez Louise. Like she doesn't have to particularly care but to be like "no, don't bring flowers, I think that's weird" is so bitchy and ungrateful.

Not sure man, I think she prob lives part time in both Sweden and America.

Tell me about it bro, all her advice is ridiculous cancer. She is giving advice to 'not act like too much of a man' and to not be 'forward' to the white Swedish guy yet she fucks Moroccan ape savages.

Don't listen to women how to date them.

They don't know what the fuck they want. Don't listen to them. Listen to a man instead how to date a woman.

Not the real Ben so it's probably all fake. David is GOAT.

>What an idiot, right off the bat this bitch is rolling her eyes at the idea of being brought flowers. What is wrong with modern women? Jeez Louise. Like she doesn't have to particularly care but to be like "no, don't bring flowers, I think that's weird" is so bitchy and ungrateful.

And the cherry on top is that she fucks non Swedish savages whilst getting the Swede men to cuck.

the girl doesn't make lots of vids, what a cunt
youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5ITmbT8WA

>Don't listen to women how to date them.
>They don't know what the fuck they want. Don't listen to them. Listen to a man instead how to date a woman.

This video is prob the best example I have seen of a woman giving dating advice that is completely useless. Made even more obvious by that she lays with non-Swedish savages.

Yeah, it's all very gross, I stopped the video pretty quickly because she's so dumb but the whole thing sounds ridiculous.

At least she got what she deserved apparently.

>civil-'''''nationalists'''''' will defend this

Fuck you, '''alt-right'''.

Racemixing is poison, and whites are going extinct

> implying women are one person with uniform dating preferences

>the girl doesn't make lots of vids, what a cunt
>youtube.com/watch?v=Gj5ITmbT8WA

Ha, well found. Where did you find it?

I watched it until the end man, she goes on to say 'don't be too forward' and don't act like 'a man'. etc lol.

kek

Trust me bro, you may have to act slightly differently and dress stuff up a bit, but women have programmed responses to certain male traits and behaviors. For example this guy is act like a girl and has no balls, she has no respect for him.

No doubt.

Kekd

You're totally wrong, and continuing to have the type of mindset is only going to hurt you in life.

I am certainly not saying all women are the same, but if you act like the guy in this video women will almost universally disrespect, ridicule and make fun of you.

Women respond well to masculine traits, of confidence, competence, intelligence, self reliance some humor etc.

Attractiveness does open the door to women also, but if you don't have some other desirable masculine traits such as stated here you will not get far.

Preferences are different, underlying biological principles of attraction are the same for everybody.

B-but I thought two people usually spend time together because they have similar interests and make each other laugh, and if two people spend a lot a lot of time together they might fall in love and decide to spend the rest of their lives together?

That's pretty different than what you were originally saying, but even then it's not entirely true. The video doesn't even display much of this man's personality, but he doesn't seem outwardly horrible. I'm a girl, I don't find him unattractive at all and all that I've gotten from him so far is that he is a good listener and that he tries to be kind, both of which are desirable traits. Sure he could be missing some traits that I might want, but nothing in this video tells me that he is unintelligent or incompetent other than his choice in friends. It's far more nuanced than you're thinking. Men can display the traits that you listed in many different ways and look like many different types of people on the outside.

>and don't act like 'a man'
What said

Women don't know what they want, and most of the time if they get it, they're not happy. Labia need to be led and guided. Not be a decision maker and a leader.

Women say they 'want a guy who listens', but she ends up with some shy boy, then ends up friendzoneing him because 'he's to nice to date'. When women say ''nice'', they mean quiet. And women don't like quiet men. They want based men.

Single mothers rise their sons to be feminine. Then wonder why he turned out such a date-less beta virgin.

>women don't like quiet men. They want based men.
> mfw my husband is strong, masculine and based as hell and he's also quiet and knows how to listen well

I had a feeling you a were a girl. What do you think of the trope of bad dating advice from women to men? Guys will listen to what you say yet women will go for the guys I described above whilst laughing at the type of male you describe as desirable.

>The video doesn't even display much of this man's personality, but he doesn't seem outwardly horrible. I'm a girl, I don't find him unattractive at all and all that I've gotten from him so far is that he is a good listener and that he tries to be kind, both of which are desirable traits

I find it hard to believe you respect or would want to have sex with him. Unless you want to 'wear the pants' in the relationship perhaps.

>Men can display the traits that you listed in many different ways

Very true, but this guy doesn't seem like one of them, and the type of man the woman is describing sounds very unattractive to women. As stated above, this girl says men should cuck as advice, yet she lays with immigrant men who act like apes essentially.

"don't take dating advice from women, they don't know what they want"

desu ;3

I was just putting things in quick black and white.

Also, generally speaking.

little coal burner whore got she deserved

Probably she denies the lesson she learned from that because that would hurt the cause....

I think you just need to ignore advice from idiots, regardless of whether or not they're a woman. This woman is obviously a complete moron, not even just for being a race-mixing leftist, but she's actually too stupid to function properly. Of course she's not going to be able to give you advice. Are you telling me that if some successful woman (successful in general, not like career success or something) like your mother or aunt or sister, someone that you could respect, gave you dating advice you wouldn't believe it based on a made-up principal of yours that women don't know what they want from men? Even if they said exactly what you believe women want from men? (Because a lot of women do say exactly what you're saying about dating.)

I don't have any reason not to respect him besides his choice in friends. If he did something to make me feel otherwise I would, but for all we know he's a totally confident guy perfectly capable of leading our relationship. I'm not saying he is but almost nothing in this video has made me find him unsuitable for dating so far.

This woman has horrible advice, I completely agree, but she's not representative of all women.

Arabs men have became souless sextoys for the western civilization. You just couldn't stick blacks you degenerate faggots.

Exactly, that's different from "Not saying all women are the same but if you act like this guy women won't be into you".

With the Internet everyone is raised by the US.
Fucking US dating rules, Feminism and Safe Space Crap is all coming from the US.

Doesn't help that all European TV stations play US sitcoms 24/7.

I think I can agree with you here actually. Apart from the bit about the guy, he at least needs to snap out of it to have a chance.

Her hands look as though they are able to drain your life force upon contact.

Stop being retarded, everyone who spoke at NPI talks about this regularly.

>implying women aren't a hive-mind

Right and he probably won't, I agree with you that he is probably not the type of guy a traditional woman would want to be with unless he totally flipped his life around.

What would that even mean?

I think the perception of women having bad dating advice comes from the fact that they mostly project the current political orthodoxy into male-female relationships. And as the politics is reality detached gender Marxism the advice they give is useless. I am sure that women in past centuries probably gave a lot better advice.

B A L D I N G
A
L
D
I
N
G

>At least she got what she deserved apparently

That's not her.

I don't know, you're still sticking to that idea that women are all unanimously agreeing with each other about life and social behavior and relationships and whatever. I think it's pretty sad if you don't feel like you can respect a single woman in your life.

If you think women are even smart enough to be behind this whole movement you're silly, it's definitely kikes who are orchestrating the total destruction of love and family.

I mean most women of course.

And as for the political implications on dating advice, I mean watch this video. Everything she is saying is laden with Swedish politics. It is like she has been given a script.

where can i get a swedish gf?

see

bringing a girl flwoers is pretty fuckin beta

That is goddamn cute; I used to have a duck like that.

Miss them though.

>I used to have a duck like that.

Nice.

Oi Sweden, import a few thousand of Russian nationalists.
Our government clearly hates us, there is a new law coming up that will practically deny us the right to call ourselves "Russians" in public (instead we must use the term "Citizen of Russia" which nullifies the ethnic/cultural background). They even want us to stop using old flags and there were calls for redesigning navy flag, which is strongly associated with pre-commie Russian navy flags.

We'll learn your language and help you with cleansing those shitskins, as long as you allow us to essentially larp from time to time ( costumes and classical music essentially).

It's pathetic, but i don't know what else to do. Everyone here is just surviving from day to day and those who try to learn anything about their country, aside from where the nearest convenience store is, getting smashed with reality of millions of non-ethnic/mixed muzzies, who praise everything remotely totalitarian and essentially just long for a communist dick to get on their lips again.

>If you think women are even smart enough to be behind this whole movement you're silly,

I don't. I think women are being used to forward some type of Marxism by more cynical people (be they Jews or sociopaths), kind of like how the non-whites are being used. Thankfully white women seem to be waking up to this stuff now though (voter turn out for Trump).

u just want the fine swedish women desu

Women have been the official useful idiots of life since the beginning of time it's all spelled out pretty well in the Bible. It's totally kikes but we'll just have to watch that play out.

I was kinda happy to see the pendulum shifting with women, but it's still all controlled, it's not real and it's nothing to be happy about.

This.
You can already tell from her pic to keep atleast 10km distance from that sjw looking bitch.

KEK

> Everything she is saying is laden with Swedish politics. It is like she has been given a script.
fuck I did not even watch the video, but i fucking KNOW you're right

see above, and recognize that they ALL have been corrupted to some point

>Women

topkek

Sorry we'll have to agree to disagree, I'm sure that you're wrong- the only way I could concede is if I had absolutely no respect for myself or my values (which are extremely important to me). All that I can say is that I'm genuinely sorry that the state of the world is such that you're that confident that you're right about women.

>Our government clearly hates us, there is a new law coming up that will practically deny us the right to call ourselves "Russians" in public (instead we must use the term "Citizen of Russia" which nullifies the ethnic/cultural background). They even want us to stop using old flags and there were calls for redesigning navy flag, which is strongly associated with pre-commie Russian navy flags.
Soros Jews take action.

Also
>implying Sweden is nationalism-friendly

Am not sure, on appearance it seems like there is a sea change. But perhaps they have planned for this. Either way I don't think they will give up lightly.

I do think the trend with women and white people in general will continue to shift right, as we become minorities few will have the choice to ignore the racial element.

what it that shitty video about op..
holy shit i just hope nobody did watch that shit like me...
what a waste of time...

fuck you op...

instagram.com/p/6_QcvsDKKY/?taken-by=dav1ddj
>Looks like a jew nigger

>Russian
>nationalist
No such thing anymore you liar. God has left Russia a long time ago.

lmao, her dating advice is literally Swedish politics (others already pointed it out, fuck)

You'll hate me for this but I'm telling you now, this is all a lie. Trump is one of them, he's a kike from Bavaria, he's in business with all of the corrupt elite. The whole right-wing uprising, new trend of conservatism, pendulum shifting back type of thing has been orchestrated by them to keep us under their thumb. Like sales people, they create problems like the refugee crisis and college leftism so that we'll buy their product/solution.

>putting metal bogies in your nose

Also white women will begin to realize this whole 'we have to squash the straight white male' thing will only pass onto white women next. As in most Communist movements they will start to eat each other, and white women are next on the list to white men. Not to mention how much resentment there is towards white women by women of other races (such as African) for being the most attractive.

>muh dream biatch and bae

I could see the globalists predicting that a new right wing resurgence was going to occur after the migrant crisis etc, and perhaps setting up some controlled opposition to harness this, but I am not sure why they would make a plan to intentionally make us more right wing.

I totally agree with you on this, but of course whatever happens, whoever they turn against next, will be decided by the elite too.

White people need to bail, I don't even know what we're going to do. White Europeans should move to Eastern Russia and start a new state there, and white Americans should move to Northern Canada and Alaska. We'll dominate the North, all across the top of the globe. Brown-skins will stay away because they hate the cold.

>How to date a swedish girl
>Be black

>how to date a swedish girl
>be a backpacker

Ha yep.

sorry desu

> implying most of actual nationalist, not red-feathered commie fucktards, don't have a stable family/relationships.
Besides, most swedish girls in 2016? I'm not a fan of polygamy.
And what are we supposed to do, friend?
Nationalist movement is essentially dead. Half of those "Crimea wave" EP Nationalists are either jews or mongoloids muzzies, who secretly dream of re-installing soviet regime.
God left us, but we still linger.
What the fuck are we supposed to do? Go and racemix until our eyes are no longer green and blue, and skin is matching the colour of a turd?

Also
> implying you guys have it any better right now with those millions of muslims.

kek dam, looks like her bfs account.

Because we're useful idiots. They don't have to make us more right wing, those of us who feel this way won't compromise what we believe in and that would be a problem for them at some point no matter what. They know that people wouldn't want to keep putting up with the leftist stuff, so they are allowing us to be more right-wing for now to keep us complacent and "happy".

I hate my country and the people who live here so fucking much, hope I have time to move before its too late.

t. Woman

Civic nationalism is not a thing. Nobody gives a fuck dude, don't even say the name and they will disappear. Let the cucks raise their black babies in peace, who gives a fuck?

Good reading skills, that's good that they at least teach that down there.

> implying you guys have it any better right now with those millions of muslims.
No, we don't.
Thanks for ''''''''''saving''''''''' us btw.

>White people need to bail, I don't even know what we're going to do. White Europeans should move to Eastern Russia and start a new state there, and white Americans should move to Northern Canada and Alaska. We'll dominate the North, all across the top of the globe. Brown-skins will stay away because they hate the cold.

Ha yeah I have thought of that idea, we are built for that climate and they are not after all. I think it is a good idea for us to have large populations in these colder climates, but the idea of giving away our historical homelands to these people is quite unappealing. Sure we may have to give up some territory but I think we can retain a lot of it.

Jezus christ, Swedes are fucking doomed.

Fuck off, (((commies))) have killed ten times more Russians then germans. Not to mention the demolition of half of what was even remotely Russian in culture and """modifying""" the other half.

>They know that people wouldn't want to keep putting up with the leftist stuff, so they are allowing us to be more right-wing for now to keep us complacent and "happy".

With the eventual goal of having us outbred I would assume, or a least that is what I would do if I was them.

Why not stay? And where are you moving to?

I can't imagine what it feels like bro. Though I can't say we are too far off.

There is no chance that you're claiming Europe back, for now. I think America is in the same boat. There are too many millions of minorities all over the place. If people stick where they are, for all we know we'll totally lose the white race but if we get out of there for awhile, we can strengthen ourselves and then wage war against the others to claim our lands back. Besides, the real ancient homeland of white people is Russia anyways.

I've recently traced all of my heritage and now I know where my family lived, in Scotland, for centuries- it totally breaks my heart that I can't go there to see it all but I'm not going to Europe, it's just a joke, there are too many migrants.

youtu.be/pA8DdkM2Wqo

Partner in Netherlands.
I don't even want this place to be saved to be honest, the people are sick and can't be fixed.

>Let the cucks raise their black babies in peace, who gives a fuck?

After several generations the gene pool becomes contaminated.

20% of the population being black becomes 20% of the genetics being black given enough time.