I need muh guns to stay safe and protect myself from criminals n sheeit

>i need muh guns to stay safe and protect myself from criminals n sheeit

You don't need this kind of weapon, amerilard. Also, I hope to see the 2nd amendmeme repealed so people can keep safe from lunatics with guns.

>be american
>get shot

>be brazilian
>get zika

THANK YOU ZIKA-CHAN
GOOD LUCK ZIKA-CHAN

>be Brazilian
>have full set of chromosomes

Pick one plz

>no arguments
As expected from amerifats

Hope you don't get shot on your way to McDonald's

>need

Theres that word again. It's my right. It's my right to be able to shoot down police helicopters you fucking monkey

Walk down the street at night in your neighborhood and tell me how well gun control works

That would be useful the one night I woke up to niggers trying to kidnap my neighbor, as these are made to shoot car engines.
Too bad I can't get one.

Use your right and shoot down a police helicopter and tell me how free you will be

A dozen of those would stop the government from suppressing the people pretty easily.

I dont know why people ignore the fact that we are armed to keep the government in line.

How's that gun control working in Brazil?

Deal with it.

Brazillion gorilla, thinking he has any say in this country.

Fuck off.

t. paco

>You don't need this kind of weapon

I agree

This weapon is far too cumbersome to be used as a personal defence weapon. 50. BMG is mostly used for anti armor rather then anti personnel anyway. I mean, sure, it can be used in such a manner but then you would have quite the mess to clean up and I hear blood is very hard to wash out.

So what would be more ideal in a self defence scenario?

Here's your argument, faggot:

If some dumb nigger breaks into my house with a stolen pocket pistol and, aasuming I don't just fuck his shit up immediately from literally anywhere in the house (.50 will go through dozens of layers of drywall and wood like nothing was even there), I might confront him with my .50 and tell him he has the choice to either throw me his gun and sit quietly and politely and wait for the cops to arrive, or to run or fight and end up with a foot of barrel shoved up his ass and have his vitals spray out his welfare hole, he's probably gonna stop and think about that after he gets out of jail and needs money and is trying to decide whether to get a job or steal.

I call it the "scared white program". It has literally already worked once before and since then there have been 0 (zero) spooks in my fucking cul-de-sac.

>Literally Brazil

fuck off paco
what i wouldnt do for an M1 Garand...

I sure don't need it, but I want it.

What if elephant attacks?

>I hate freedom. I hate self defence. I love sucking government dick. I love getting fucked in the ass by big black dudes. I want my wife to get raped in front of me. In a weak minded pacifist bitch. Please rob and murder me. Please take away my freedom. I'm scared of life. I'm a beta cuck.

No thank you. Real men do real men things. Buy guns, love freedom

It doesn't fit the leftist indoctrination.

>Cant imagine your family being stolen by a group of bandits in a highly armored vehicle

God fucking dammit Manuel, you stupid fucking monkey, stop giving us bad rep, inbred retard.

Our country itself need guns, idiots like you probably would suck dick of some pre-teen negroso if he pointed a toy gun to your face, faggot.