How to deal with German Women?

Germany's 'Mr. Flirt' Teaches Refugees How to Pick Up Women

>Essam Kadib al Ban, 20, raised his hand. “God created you only for me,” he said, then tried another: “I love you. Can I sleep over at your place?” Horst Wenzel winced, but caught himself quickly. “Don’t tell them you love them at least for the first three months of your relationship, or they’ll run away,” he explained patiently. “German women don’t like clinginess.”

>Last week, in downtown Dortmund, he offered his third installment of “How to fall in love in Germany,” taking 11 young men through the paces. The students conceded they had a lot to learn.Omar Mohammed, a shy, 24-year-old goldsmith from Syria with spiky black hair and almond-shaped eyes, said he’s attracted to German women, with their Nordic looks and punctuated accents. But they remain a mystery to him, and he has no idea how to approach them.

>Some German women were receptive to the idea. Jasmin Olbrich, having a quick lunch of French fries at a food truck outside the educational center, said she liked the Middle Eastern looks and complained that German men “drink too much beer, watch way too much soccer and are just so white!”

breitbart.com/london/2016/11/28/germanys-mr-flirt-teaches-refugees-pick-women/

I start to think that Moloch has worked in such a way that the problem of Germany is not Merkel, but every woman on that country. They are nothing more than a fucking Fifth Column by now.

How to deal with this lads? Is Kek powerful enough to change the mind of every german women in the spam of one lifetime?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IzXkb4GkWKQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are you surprised?

Government funded interracial breeding grounds next?

I unironically know that girl. Went to high school with her, always been a huge slut.

Is this you?

No

This is some teenager, not a woman.

>Hauptschule
>high school

This is a 10/10 in Germany

ahahahaha
ahahah

oh man this made me laugh
it's true

Gosh. We really need some nukes here

At first I got really mad for seem this, so I oppened the thread just to pass my hatred to others.

But now that I saw her pictures, Im more than OK with this one dating muslims.

Boy, this bitch is ugly. Her only choices are being fucked by a muslim or dying viring because holy shit, didn't knew Germany still had gypsies after 45.

You already have the ones US has stationed there.
Just ask them if you can use it.

Seriously though, at least in slav countries, German women are considered notoriously ugly. I mean, they're okay for casual sex when they come here during the summer but generally they're shit tier.

It`s complete nonsense that german girls go for rapefugees. I dont know where you get that nonsense.

First of all the rapefugees here are all fucking beta males. They look like little boys that have never eaten enough in their lives.

Secondly they dont mix. Where would they? They dont meet anywhere or socialize.

There might be some completely brainwashed left-wing skanks that fuck a rapefugee because they are fucking brainwashed left-wing skanks, but the average german girl will not do it.

You guys have a wrong impression of all that shit thats going down here.

Thank god trump won, this makes the pushback..... to All of this horseshit. The world will follow our lead. Then we shall see less and less of this shit.

>Secondly they dont mix. Where would they? They dont meet anywhere or socialize.

Untrue, saw two interracial babies today. (Ok, one was roach+nigger)

So, it was the child of a german woman and a rapefugee?

RAPE
A
P
E

The one thing you should mention is that the scale of the courses is so small they change nothing.

All these single males will get their ficki ficki why shouldn't they? They laugh at your clogged lenient faggy law enforcement system.

she looks like tsimfuckis

Of a nigger, at least. She was blonde, kid was brown.
No father in sight. (What a fucking coincidence!)

It the same shit like in the US where white women fuck niggers.
Are these really high quality women? Hell no. They are ugly, really poor background or damaged (single mother home, drug addict, bipolar or some other shit).

Also I want to add that this teenager is most likely not 100% German herself.

Yeah women like money and social status.

Fugees have neither so i dont think most will go for them

>women aren't teenagers mentally
Stay bluepilled, Hans

>not 100% German herself

After ww2 and multikult almost noone is

I start to believe this is indeed true.
Or is just me being a slavboo.

>downtown Dortmund
HAHA
THE RUHRPOTT IS A SHITHOLE
are there still some germans left?
>Jasmin Olbrich
>jasmin
ghetto slut confirmed
>lunch of French fries
fatty
>at a food truck
hahahahaha what a fucking ghetto
>outside the educational center
HAHA ghetto2
>"The teacher is telling us how German women think, how to talk to them ... and understand their traditions."
>german women
>women
>think
top kek
also
>modern german women
>traditions
Bwaha

>Wenzel usually charges 1,400 euros ($1,500) for a private one-day class, or 4,000 euros for a group.
holy shit! what a scam!

>The tall blond is an authority in Germany when it comes to the art of seduction
never heard of that guy
also
>that ugly
>seduction
he doesn't even know how a pussy feels like and gives """""seduction""""" advise
oh jesusu christ haha
>flirting advice on TV and radio
haha

>He says a half-million Germans follow his "flirt university" blog
>[citation needed]

>Invite them to the theater, rock climbing, a concert, or take them on a trip to London or Amsterdam.
yeah, that shit is all expensive - and the rapefugees don't have lots of money...
the government will pay that scammer for that shitshow, but it won't pay for a little dating-trip to London
also
>having asylium in germany
>can travel around in europe
lol no
they aren't even allowed to leave the village they are placed
hahaha

>"Men and women have sex all the time — on the first, second or third date, that's normal." Wenzel said. "It's not a big deal in Germany."
yeah, if you date a slut in a bar - big deal
oh! but wait, that's expensive
haha

>Wenzel countered that most women don't go for the body-builder type
>Wenzel said that would attract women interested only in money
>women
>not superficial
>not interested in wealth and looks
hahaha
Wenzel is a fucking kissless virgin

scam/10
he is getting rich by telling shit
what a fucking jew

Theres a reason that we are told to visit EU before 2020. I would really like to embrace your culture; without the muslim part of course. I get enough of that here

>They laugh at your clogged lenient faggy law enforcement system.

I agree with you, but actually i think its part of a bigger plan to get the Germans all riled up. Ppl are seriously getting pissed off right now.

I`ve never heard so many criticial comments on immigration (and also plainly racist stuff) by normies as in the last year.

The germans had enough. The only thing holding them back is the fear of being labeled "Nazi" and losing their place in society. (As you will be shunned socially when marked as Nazi).

But this last protection against the Germans is crumpling.

I`m telling you. As soon as this meme is not working on the Germans anymore we go 4.Reich.

Yeah.
You realise she has a polish last name?

It is true. Their younger girls may look good enough for a romp in the hay but their middle aged women look absolutely horrible.

good point, especially since rapefugees don't even have a 40 year old big dick meme to help out their game.

I support Germany being a dumpsterfire of bad ideas, as a warning to America.

They have confidnce and fuck anything that moves. Women love confidence even if you have it because you are a moron. Look at all the low life thugs getting pussy all the time. Its the low test autists that have no gf even if they work in IT or something.

Read Germans as germies kek

Bro. You need help.

she does kinda look like your average croat or bosnian country girl, my ustashe neighbor. The small square mouth/ long nose is a typical balkan trait.

Maybe, but on average things are like I said. She looks like a bosnian muslim.

nah, i just had a really hard laugh and it's hilarious that you idiots take that shit serious
>mudsliims dating half-turks
>scammer gets 4000€ for telling some childish horseshit to some sandniggers
>is somehow evidence that germany is fucked

He did it for free to get some media coverage. Nobody paid this idiot.

that is even better!

dude that's a 5/10 if you're being generous...

>“drink too much beer, watch way too much soccer and are just so white!”
drinking beer and watching sports is degenerate, so shes right on that one, but whiteness has nothing to do with it

>that hairlne
is she already balding?

>drinking beer and watching sports is degenerate
I agree with drinking beer but since when watching sports is degenerate?

Nah, superior germanic genetics its just like that.

I saw something like this earlier. I'm pretty convinced that the refugees who are normal upper-class english speakers fucking clean up in europe

youtube.com/watch?v=IzXkb4GkWKQ

>oil eyes
>black hair
>jew nose
>german
you fucking monkey

>What do you mean that whateaver Im, I can't also rape?

>not wanting superior germanic traits so you can rent your forehead to be used as a billboard

>drink too much beer

but this is true, literally the #1 reason why german guys are a bunch of fucking faggots
a) it's alcohol, no you don't "need" to casually drink it everyday to relax
b) it's basically concentrated female hormones - the drink

YOU ABSOLUTELY FORGOT HOW BRAINWASHED THEY ARE

You should level the play field by getting some rape advice from migrants.

and? nothing of value lost
these women aren't good partners, they aren't good mothers, they are trash
they are even so nice and show the world who they are

She's a kanake gurl.

>Omar Mohammed, a shy, 24-year-old goldsmith from Syria
>Omar Mohammed, goldsmith from Syria
>Mohammed, goldsmith from Syria
Bet you he makes really good clocks

so...?

Shhhh. Let them believe so they can feel righteous anger. So they can feel...something.

I have no idea where in Germany you live, but around here in Franconia and West Hessen the women think shitskins are disgusting and unstable.

Also the ones who would go for them (probably Berliner or girls from Mainz) should do so, they are trash anyway, natural selection

>German men “drink too much beer, watch way too much soccer and are just so white!”
>and are just so white!”
>just so white!”
>so white!”

Dude this cracked me up, I admit. Though I'm sure this is not what she said!!

Germans were a mistake

why she look genetically deformed like bird

Germany, explain this shit!

Because: She is no loss

It says a lot about the people we let in our country that we have to teach them how to use a condom and normal social cues that even every autist learns during puberty. This one Iranian will get along in big cites where the 'left' is more common. All the other guys are a loose cannon. Just a matter of time until they turn aggressive.

I posted her Facebook here.