Dylann Roof was found competent to stand trial, and has chosen to represent himself

Dylann Roof was found competent to stand trial, and has chosen to represent himself.

What will he say?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mCjBspxuUmU
documentcloud.org/documents/2108059-lastrhodesian-manifesto.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4
youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0
youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=mCjBspxuUmU

>MAGA!

czech em

This might be good. Probably not though. This kid looks like a dipshit.

>I was radicalized by Reddit
>Please ban this website by constitutional amendment so this won't happen to anyone else

Did you read his faggy manifesto? He is a dipshit. Bad grammar and spelling throughout, half baked ideas, with some kernels of truth buried deep inside.

He did nothing wrong.

His face is the physical manifestation of pure autism.

turpa kii

>GTKRWN 14/88 420 BLAZE IT FGT

He did nothing wrong!

"Sup Forums.org Sup Forums fuck rules 1&2 there are no rules where were going Sup Forums made me do it moot personally helped me plan the attack Sup Forums is radicalizing youths everyday i rest my case"

He's legit going to say "Heil trump!"

Someone put him up to this

>i regret nothing
>praise kek

"Your honour, I specifically requested no niggers be on the jury"

"What the fuck did you say about me you little bitch...."

>GAS KIKES
>RACE WAR NOW

GAS

>t. a Proud Redditor

He's pure autism.
His manifesto read like a half-assed YouTube comment stormfag would write in hopes of swaying normies.

Really terrible stuff, honestly, it'd surprise me if he was 100% literate.

Make America Great Again

>implying his manifesto wasn't 100% on point

Do u have link

>What will he say?

"I dindu nuffin, I was going to church to praise the lord Jesus and shieet."

you have to be retarded

Nigga wachu mean I finna get excuted n shiiiet, I is dindu nuffin senpai just defendin muh onor n shiiiet.

documentcloud.org/documents/2108059-lastrhodesian-manifesto.html

I like sugar and I like tea,
But I don't like Niggers;
No siree.
There are two lone things that'll make me puke,
Thats a hog eating slop and a big black spook.

And you know it, cause I show it.
Like a barn yard rooster I crow it!

And the NAACP
Would sure like to get a hold of nigger hatin me.

Jesus Christ this hurts to read

>The last Rhodesian

Maybe if he read some of Ian Smith's memoirs he would realize how retarded he is. Literal stormfront tier idiocy and racism.

All whites are like me. Arm yourselves black America

Just watch anything on YouTube about Colin ferguson defending himself. That man was insane but he almost sold himself as if he was actually a sane lawyer. He was responsible for shooting 23 people on the Long Island rail road during the 90's as it headed toward Garden City

His manifesto was weak, but it was not incorrect or all that poorly done.

This wouldn't surprise me.

These people are legit retarded and don't understand the consequences of things like this. They're the same ones sperging out about people telling David 3% Duke to fuck off of Trump's campaign.

Of course it wasn't incorrect. I'm just saying that he's fond of White Nationalism 1.0's broken-record-tier rhetoric.

He might as well have written the mantra.

He is going to get the death penalty no matter what he says

Remember Sup Forums, this board is satire, don't actually go out and start killing niggers, or else the (((justice system))) will throw the book at you!

He also already got "assaulted" by some nigger in his prison cell, probably means he got raped in his ass.

he will trap liberals by saying he is anti christian and not anti black

It's just a prank bro!

Anyone read his manifesto-type thing, he was pretty well written but he failed to see that what he did would not provoke a race war, that was his goal.

The girls who gush over school shooters have his prison address, why don't you write a letter to him?

I saw the reply he wrote to one of those girls and he could barely spell or write correctly.

>a jew lying

OY VEY

Well his solution to save america was to shoot up a church. Come on, there are better targets. Also, pretty sure his best friend was supposed to be a nigger, the guy is clearly deranged.

>satire

He's going to use the entire trial to redpill the nation about niggers

>What will he say?
counter to procedure. You don't just get to rant on and on like in the movies. He's going to get his shit pushed in.

>he was pretty well written
lolno

He had the facts right, but he could not write.

Not really, he obviously lacks great intellect but he is pretty red-pilled. It will be very interesting to see what he says on his day(s) in court.

>Men call me Darkstar,
>and I am of the night

Fucking stormfaggots ruin everything.

If he says Make America Great Again he'll go down as a legend

It will be the most amazing entertainment

Another dumb, racist Trumptard bites the dust.

About time we started prosecuting white males like Dylann Roof who make up the MAJORITY of mass shooters. So much for the black people = thugs stereotype. Makes you think, huh?

Another right wing piece of shit brought to justice. 50 million more to go.

Godspeed, fellow Hilldwags.

Hopefully his trial is televised.

Might have worked if he hadn't thrown the word nigger around in his manifesto so much

Please Christ let him say that in open court.

Who cares let the networks televise his trial it will be must see tv

Nigger detected

That would be t.v. gold

>I dindu nuffin

He should plead guilty to nine counts of animal cruelty.

"Your honour, after the Bible study was over, I intended to leave in peace, but then the other church-goers saw me putting on my Make America Great Again hat, which made them react in furious anger. I'll never forget the hate I saw in their faces at that moment. All of a sudden, I was being savagely attacked, so I had no choice but to stand my ground by using my firearm, just like a fellow by the name of George Zimmerman, who also was falsely accused of murder, did.

And by the way, I'm sick and tired of this bizarre accusation of me being a racist. The whole manifesto thing? It was just my edgy attempt at humor! I was only pretending to be racist. I have black friends and attend a black church, for fuck's sake. Furthermore, it was an unbelievable coincidence that I uploaded my joke on the Internet in that very same day that I would later have to defend myself in that horrible incident! But coincidences do happen, and that's why I am here, accused of something I swear to God, didn't do. I expect nothing more than a full and complete acquittal. Thank you."

Just hang the scumbag, publicly

>muslims in charge of court hearings

it will be interesting to see what he says. He's been mum for over a year now

beheaded away

>Dylann Roof was found competent to stand trial, and has chosen to represent himself.
>What will he say?
"Gas the kikes, race war now"

He gonna spill the beans on Sup Forums. He'll say he was radicalized by this board. Feds will come bust down Sup Forumss door. We will all be v& and taken to FEMA camps. We're fucked! It's been fun guys.

>kills christian god fearing blacks

who cares what this /fa/g has to say

I have a feeling this could be a closed courtroom.

It's pretty much reads like babbys first red pill and he couldn't handle it. I'm sure I felt the same way after those two queer niggers went around the country murdering whites, the beltway niggers-but I never acted on it. I really don't care who or what he shot, the more dead niggers the better, honestly- but if he had just waited a while or joined the army or FFL he would have had carte blanch to kill all the niggers he pleased. shame he had to throw his life away on a bunch of PC church niggers

>flag

#DeadNiggersMatter

It better not.

>Dylan Roof represents himself
>gets to question for fun the people testify against him
>ramble on about niggers, their culture and their failure to assimilate

I did it for the nookie

In all seriousness you guys are a faggot for idolizing this clown. He went into a church and killed Christians that literally tried to make him feel welcome before he killed them in the house of our lord. You guys are no better then Muslims if you support the killing of innocent Christians no matter what race.

You got pranked

fuck off puss

how can you criticize someone who dresses like this

youtube.com/watch?v=tBVDdr3wqm4

check them

Hes cute as fuck. Its a shame he'll be segregated from gen pop. Just thinking about all those alpha big black cocks that he would be subjected to makes my knees weak.

youtube.com/watch?v=7vN_PEmeKb0

>legal carte blanche to kill niggers
this guy gets it.
he shouldve gone on a suicide mission to clean out the hood
whenever i swear literally 99% of Sup Forumsacks would've stopped before shooting up a church full of normies and thought, "gee this probably wont actually cause a racewar, this one time spree shooting which Obama will vilify"

if you want to start a real racewar, just look to charlie fucking manson and see how shitty life becomes when you fuck up your ONE AND ONLY shot to make it happen

dylann roof is a dumbass

if his manifesto is anything to go by, probably a bunch of stuff i agree with.

fuck off christcuck

HAIL TRUMP

HAIL OUR PEOPLE

HAIL VICTORY

Fuck Obama and fuck black people

Daily reminder btw

CZECH OUT MY NUMBERS OF SAME REPEATING ORDER MA

He plays this catchy video. Spreads the love.

youtube.com/watch?v=eyJFRTJgPbU

Reddit >>>>>>

So is he going to fed or state time?

Would be hilarious if he got state time and sent to Lee or Lieber where I know he will be buttfucked.

pretty sure food is a basic human right, not that you are allowed those any more in Germanistan

He is retarded though.
He's nigger tier and should not be defended.

Just 14 words.

>post an amousing picture
>ameritard comes in and types out his shitty "le germanistan xDDDD" newfag meme
Fucking idiot. Oh and 55% btw

Hans is angered.

Calm down, Hans.

Just relax and watch some refugees gangbang your wife to chill yourself out.

He'll either namedrop Sup Forums or banepost irl

It was a hate crime (all victims black = straight flush), so that makes it a federal Dept of Justice Civil Rights matter.

And people don't get put to death for federal hate crimes. Fed trumps South Carolina.

If you're going on a killing spree, make it a hate crime.

he went to stormfront a lot then visited Sup Forums not knowing what exactly it was about and the cuck meme hit him hard, because his ex girlfriend was with a black dude to piss him off and posting pictures of it on her facebook , he snapped