By Allah, what is the meaning of this ?

By Allah, what is the meaning of this ?

Other urls found in this thread:

rawstory.com/2016/11/drain-the-swamp-trump-registered-8-companies-in-saudi-arabia-during-presidential-campaign/
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

He tricked the nation into believing he was different.

4d chess
Now he's the president he has the power to drain Saudi's wealth.

What type of businesses? That's very important to know

>business person does business in incredibly business oriented country

What this is literally a shoah.

>Mr. Trump, I present to you a deal that's very bad for your country but very good for you and your business partners Mahmoud and Salim

he has business operations all over the world m8

unlike hilar clitorris who had preference over big saudi cock in her mouth for foundation money

Get money fuck bitches smoke trees

>if you aren't ruining other countries you're ruining your own country

:^)

Nice source.
I think we call that fake news.

This mofo has been greedier then Jews. Taking advantage of the amerifat redneck

What does the law do to prevent self serving presidents? Is Trump allowed to own businesses while in office? What happens if some law he passes just happens to greatly financially benefit himself or his family?

I believe you, after all, who knows fake news better than Sup Forums and trump supporters.

We're going to siphon all your oil money.

rawstory.com/2016/11/drain-the-swamp-trump-registered-8-companies-in-saudi-arabia-during-presidential-campaign/

>Everything that doesn't validate my agenda is fake news

Provide a source then.

>rawstory.com

>Linking directly

>not linking directly to your source
ok newfag

Just like how Trump was going to drop out and start his own news channel, right? Just like how Hillary had a 99% chance of winning, right?

>Deals with business in a foreign country, often getting paid directly by government
>Constitution specifically denies the presidency from getting any salary/fee/profit from foreign governments (even minor gifts must be cleared by congress, which has led to things like two gift horses being sold and the profits given to the treasury)

President Pence it is I guess.

thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential-races/264748-trump-we-made-iran-a-power

>hes still going to be running his company

:^)

>not linking an archive.is to keep clicks and ad shekels out of their pockets.

Whos the newfriend?

>Being a shill
>For free
And we're done.

you can do that yourself now that you have the link

How does it feel like to be out of a job, CTR?
Keep trying though. It's very amusing.

Just remember that you lost.

>Blind trust
>Trying to get security clearance for his kids and having them sit in on high level diplomatic talks
>Suggesting his Trump properties in Washington will do better now because foreign diplomats/politicians will want to stay there

He hasn't distanced himself enough to not see benefit to his family or personal interests.

I'll admit that I don't know the full legal definitions used around the presidency, but as a military officer I'd get in quite a bit of trouble. There have been similar scandals around the turn of the 20th century involving the president.

>Just like how Hillary had a 99% chance of winning, right?
Trump internal polls gave him 30%, though.
RawStory might have an agenda, but it doesn't lie. Breitbart and Infowars, on the other hand...

He's a business man doing business and arabs love building fancy shit. What does this even have to do with draining the swamp?

This was before he became president

Its for Saudi hotels. Doesn't even affect America.

Lol you made most of those up and the other one isn't even a concern.

Go home shill.

really corrected my record I tell ye whhuuutt

not every foreign company is part of the shit swamp. duh.

move on, everybody.

He registered 8 tactical nuclear strikes.

Difference between doing business and getting funded.
Also
>direct links
Okay Bred Reed, great piece take my shekels.

>But he filed for b-bankruptcy protection once!!!

>By Allah, what is the meaning of this ?

means growth and jobs for us!

>>business person does business in the nation that finances ISIS

4.5D Chess indeed

He never tried to get security clearance for his kids. That was an outright lie. In fact, they announced on 60 minutes they have no intentions of operating in an official capacity.

>Opening a business to serve citizens is the same as supporting evil governments

CTR/10

I do it for free you faggots