What Happened to our Niggers?

Why do they hate the 1950s America? They were better off ! How do we return them to a higher station? Share 3 ideas for helping the black man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gtyUyYuiS-s
youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Genes

Nobody likes Uncle Toms.

Rap Game is here to stay

politcs encouraging shitty single moms.

Segregation, no welfare and destroy all rap music/culture

Kill them all.
Kill them all.
Kill them all.

You got rid of jim crow laws.

#BLAXIT - The Ultimate 'Go Back to Africa' Video

youtu.be/gtyUyYuiS-s

Can we meme this?

In another thread it was mentioned to spread it under the guise of reparations.

Since they hate america, why not encourage a safe trip back?

>What Happened to our Niggers?

Jews

Media and record label Jews happened.

Jews and leftism

They were let off the chain. The only "okay" nigs I have met were ones born in the 40s.

#Blaxit . What do Jews have to do with cannibalism for thousands of years in Africa?

They were taught to hate the 1950s by white liberals

The number one thing the government can do to help black people right now is end welfare

You can further help them by stopping the flow of Latinos which are the people they compete with for low level jobs

So take all of this federal assistance and put that money towards border security instead

Within a very short time they would be much better off

nigs are easily influenced by (((entertainment))) and (((journalism)))

They got the right to vote.

You're either trolling or fbi.
None of the comments, posts or threads created, posted or shared are serious and should not be taken serious for they are satirical.

DELETE THIS

I would say they get a $75,000 check that can be cashed once they arrive in Africa but has to be repaid with 1000% interest or 15 years in prison if they return to America.

The blacks here are West African in origin

Better to send them to Ghana and Nigeria than to Kenya

Stop voting democrats

Im certainly not FBI and not trolling. I think niggers were better off when they had families, and communities of their own. Separate, with equal protections by law, is the only way for the nigger to ever have that again.

rap music happened

I just had a thought. If prison violence is such a problem and it is mostly from racial animosity, why cant we separate the races into racial prisons? White prison. Spic prison. Nigger prison. If it improves the levels of violence and the quality of life we can then separate communities by race.

They took the Jew pill

Democrats kept them sequestered in impoverished areas to ensure that they'd vote for them over and over again to get welfare, rather than going out and getting a job. This resulted in a culture of glorified impoverishment and crime as a means of "making it big" rather than a job, with said culture being the sole means of manipulating the average black into the trap of acting foolish and playing into the hands of the democrats, while at the same time disparaging the few that go to school and want to make a name for themselves as being "too white". This current day "black culture/thug culture" is appearing to have a strong influence on many middle class/upper class blacks as well, so it's a strong entrapment that only appears to get worse and worse as the decades go on.

>tl;dr wealthy white people from the Democratic Party stay in power by making things worse for the black community, and there appears to be no stopping the downward decline.

Welfare and the drug war destroyed the African American community.

Segregation, the vietnam war causing drug addiction, the war on drugs and rap music.

>Share 3 ideas for helping the black man.
1. Tree
2. Rope
3. Gravity
????
PROFIT

Meme magic, please don't fail us now.

Africa was great sometimes?
What, during colonialism?

Man, just read up Walter E Williams or something.

tell your fellow tribesmen in America to stop block voting for democrats

Crack happened

PRISON??? KEK
Once they see what Africa is really like they'll take Prison in a second and we'd be out the money AND cost of imprisonment...
(Hell, they don't seem to prefer Prison rather than working a real job in the USA.)
Need to send them to AFRICAN Prison. !Profit!

Yikes! it must be the Hyphen that ruins people.

**Seem to Prefer Prison**

I can seriously get behind this blaxit stuff.

hyphenated Americans aren't real Americans, everyone knows that

Marxist ideology was successfully spread to the black community.

They're being taught to view the world through the lens of oppressor and oppressed. This demoralizes them and convinces them that they're powerless to improve their lives, while at the same time turning them into racist pieces of shit.

There's also the fact that jobs went oversees.

>Share 3 ideas for helping the black man.

A lot of black men seem put off by feminism, which is basically the same mentality. Show them the similarities. The biggest sexists and racists in the west who aren't some small, powerless fringe group are the Marxists.

In regards to the other point, we hopefully just elected a nationalist president who will help bring jobs back.

Superior digits.

>flag
Haha fuck off, nigger.

MORE MONEYS FOR DEM PROGRAMZ N SHEIT

R A R E
T
H
I
C
T R A N N Y

You guys seem genuinely convinced the 50's were better for blacks. I'm disappointed Sup Forums.

Wtf no let them keep the fucking money as long as they never come back

creation of the drug war, welfare state, and integration into the sys

This isnt Sup Forums, faggot.

So edgy

Jim Crow is small potatoes compared to 80 percent illegitimacy rates, epidemic crime and incarceration, drug abuse, gang violence, etc

That's what he said. But make it a life sentence. 15 years isnt much.

Jews

Why you think every woke black man catches a bunch of scandals then a mysterious death right as he blows up?

Kanye is going through it right now

The 50's were better for society.

Blacks can't really handle being on their own.

Oh they only repay it if they come back.
I get you senpai
Honestly I'd pay reparations to make blaxit Happen. I'd swallow my pride and pay

I agree with you. I would also say the large introduction of drugs such as crack cocaine into African American communities. Kikes destroying the African American family unit though the use of rap, hip hop and movies advocating that its okay to fuck a ton of women and fill them with babies and leave them. Creating a crab in a barrel culture. I also believe that it is due to African Americans never really having a culture of their own.

underrated

They were both safer and more wealthy than they are today. I'd argue that even many of the slaves who weren't in positions where they were being worked to death had it better than some of the people who in the ghettos today. At least they weren't getting assaulted and shot at.

They obviously have far better opportunities today, but what good does that do if they're so brainwashed by Marxism that they don't take advantage of them?

Ethiopia was pretty good tho

>those fingers

Off to the ovens

We already tried this once with Liberia. The blacks involved with BLM would never move to Africa because, despite how retarded they are, they know there are no gibs in African countries.

Blacks are not your problem, niggers are

Create semi family friendly memes that ridicule their culture i.e saggin and make them laugh and point fingers at them selves. Eventually saggin will become a lame meme and none wants be part of it anymore. Don't let your memes be dreams, you know meme magic is real.

not our fault no one else can handle the sheer quantity of freedom we have

>What Happened to our Niggers?
Every president since LBJ has believed that The State is a better father figure for black families than black men.

Jews happened, isnt it obvious?

>I also believe that it is due to African Americans never really having a culture of their own.

?

Culture naturally develops in any community. Even hunter-gathering nomads have it to some extent.

American blacks (stop saying African Americans, seriously; that's a term that exists for the sole purpose of political correctness, and I probably don't need to tell you that political correctness needs to end) definitely have a strong culture. It's just that their culture is both self-destructive and destructive to those around them, largely courtesy of the Marxism that's ingrained in it.

>what happened to blacks
Do I even have to say it at this point. By now you should know (((who))) is behind this.

Nothing happened to niggers. They've always been like that.

Do you really think people lynched all those niggers back in the day for no reason? I guess you fell or the meme. Most of them had raped a white woman.

The only thing that's changed is the cuck laws

This. Black kids don't have any proper rolemodels anymore. They worshipped uneducated idiots who were lucky and got rich.

Same thing that happened to the rest of the marginal working class. Blacks were generally poorer than poor whites, so it happened to them more quickly and more thoroughly.

Then they accepted the Jew's bargain of trading their Christianity for gibmedats, and the wheels fell off completely.

The black community is heavily religious.

It's exhausting try to act like a white person and fit in white society. Best to go full Congo Nigga.

Wouldn't be slaves to the party of abortion and faggotry if that was the case.

let's meme this into reality Sup Forums, blaxit must be trending on twitter asap

Democrats won the black vote.

destruction of the family.

By "acting white", you mean holding a job, not stealing, not having babies out of wedlock, not starting fights at the drop of a hat, not being a paranoid piece of shit, and generally living a smart, honest life? Because that's all that you have to do.

The difference between a dog and a human is that the human has the ability to look ahead and see what his actions will result in down the road. We have wisdom. That's how we're able to have cities with agriculture, medicine, electricity, etc. Are you just a dumb animal who's foresight into the future lasts five minutes into the future, like a dog, or are you a human being who can work towards his own long term interests?

No, it's just that religion isn't half as effective at solving problems at Bible thumpers would have you believe. Its only useful function is creating a sense of community, and what kind of community it creates mostly depends on the individuals within that community.

What does freedom do to people?

1. End the welfare state.
2. Remove the state from education
3. End the welfare state

They became more free to be themselves

I am using African American to describe a group of people.
What I mean by them having no culture is that when they were brought over here they had any Africanism taken out of them by slavery. After slavery was abolished and they now form there own communities, but there now is a cultural void left from having all of their African culture wiped out of them. This void was attempted to be filled by the Harlem Renaissance which did not work. Then from the 60's on ward you have the civil rights movement, the creation of a welfare state, disintegration of the black nuclear family, war on drugs and then lastly the invent of rap and hip-hop which was another black culture movement which was then taken over and turned into something that created this "nigga mentality".
I hope I explained what I am thinking to you clearly.

stop welfare for single mothers

blacks used to have a lower fatherlessness rate than whites in america, until le friend of le poor democrats started paying women not to have a husband

That cold dead place is so comfy I can hear a moose from here.

>be a descendent of West African slaves
>move to your "homeland" 4500 miles away from where your ancestors are really from.
That's literally the same as an English-American moving Baghdad because it's his ancestral "homeland".

IT WAS THE POLICE WHO IS CAUSING THIS TROUBLE FUCK YALL CRACKERS

Why does political correctness need to end?

They were developing their own cultures while slaves, though.

I'd say that the impact of being nomads before slavery is minimal. Don't forget that feminism has successfully infiltrated white society and ruined the family.

Because its sole purpose is to prevent roads of thought which may result in groups and ideas which are protected by political correctness from being criticized, thus blocking open discussion about social issues and making it impossible to reach a conclusion based in complete, empirical evidence and objectivity. In a politically correct society, you begin each discussion of social issues with the conclusion that oppression is afoot, the predetermined "good guys" are the good guys, the predetermined "bad guys" are the bad guys, and the solution is to defeat the bad guys, and then look for evidence to justify it. It's detached from reality, it will always produce broken ideas, and ironically, it's extremely bigoted and oppressive.

Feelz before realz, basically. And the demands that we walk on glass around these groups is a big part of it.

youtube.com/watch?v=EmFSR2E4sCY

I love you srbija

bump for BLAXIT

Cognitive dissonance of gang culture or being ostracized by the community.