Is there anything more pathetic than raising another man's child?

Is there anything more pathetic than raising another man's child?

Depends if you're doing it because someone like your brother died and the child was very young then I wouldn't call it pathetic.

On the other hand if your woman acts like a cheating slut and you let her get away with it, then it's pathetic.

Dating a nigger

Being Canadian

if the kid is adopted I think it's alright

Spotted the adopted user.

Sorry your parents hated you

Having a toothpaste brand as national flag

being gay?

raising another man's negroe child

"You need to start asking questions John"

Kid is adopted in the pic BTW

>>>>>>>>>>man

How pathetic sacrifice that genetic dead end to moloch....

Being a stepdad is literally the final boss of being a cuck. Not only is your wife someone elses sloppy second but your kids are too.

I can also confirm this

That picture is painful to look at. That man is in pain, and the dog doesn't respect him. The woman looks crazy/evil.
The only happy face is the little thugspawn.
I would call her a stupid cunt but she genuinely looks like she is taking pleasure in cucking him. Just evil.

They should have adopted a white kid... tons of poor white babies who need a good home... let's blacks care for blacks... when is the last time you saw your black person do anything for a white person anyway… the black kid will grow up to hate them any way

sacrifices to Moloch are supposed to be items of value

Sure there is. Being an autist NEET faggot that will never stick his penis in anything is more pathetic. Sucking giant black cock is also more pathetic.

Pic related.

I'm inclined to agree. Stepdad level is when you let a kid (not your genetics) live under your roof and you feed and clothe him and buy him shit. All so you can fuck his mothers wizard sleeve pussy.
The only level above stepdad is nightmare cuck mode where you raise multiple stepkids from multiple previous baby daddies.

/thread & /thread

Depends.

Going to the extreme, the mother could of been raped/abused by her uncle/cousin, while her family denied her aborting the child because thy were christian, or some shit.

Yes, a lot of single mothers are shit, most of them anyway. But you shouldn't judge until you meet. More importantly, make you she gives you more than 2 children though.

But in an ideal world, avoid single mother if anything.

If the mother has a half shitskin nigger, then don't even bother, otherwise you're a natural cuck. Only shit white women get fucked by niggers

Voting for Hillary AND raising another man's child... that would be worse.

Nope, there really isn't. I know a lot of guys who are not really good looking, and exclusively look out for single mothers because they know their self worth is nothing, then they are with said girl and raise bastard child and have to take a lot of bullshit.