Explain anti-semitic Christians to me

> be christian
> be anti-semitic
> worship a dead kike on a stick

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 82&version=NIV
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union
youtube.com/watch?v=hu-GTj4slWw
jewishjournal.com/dennis_prager/article/when_jews_are_bigoted_against_conservative_christians
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick
krishna.com/name-krishna-means
gotquestions.org/what-does-Christ-mean.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ncaorJJM2MI
reformation.org/canaanites-are-back.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Fuck off cunt

u christian bruh?

... but jews are the ones that didn't except Jesus as the son of god
so they directly oppose the core of Christianity

also: saged

but jesus also a jew.

Jesus was a real hebrew Jew
the "jews" you see today are not of the same race.. theyre not even semitic

real jews were black
WE WUZ DA CHOSEN HOMIES OF GOD

very simple

Historians differentiate between two different epochs in jewish history - before the destruction of the Temple and after the destruction of the Temple

The former is you could say a primal form of christianity. Jews used to pray on their knees, like christians do now. After the destruction of the temple, rabbinical-talmudic judaism was created and this is the point of discontent

Jesus is associated with that primal form of judaism. And also remember that the word "jew" was created only after the name of the Roman province "Iudea"

Anti-semite Christians are the ones who have a brain and a nutsack. They're the Christians who aren't cucked to the kikes.

wouldn't it be even less cucked to throw out the religion that puts the Jews on a pedestal as the chosen people?

Because Jesus was not a Jew.

Jesus was ethnically jewish, so what? That's not what made him special. It was his divine nature that did, i.e. the fact that he was God. None of which had anything to do with his DNA.

The real jews, in the OT religious sense, are the Christians that embraced Jesus. Today's Jews cannot claim affiliation with Jesus because they have rejected him, they are basically LARPers

Nose-niggers consider themselves the chosen people. Christians never did. Christianity was founded with fundamental differences to set it apart from Judaism.

Antisemitism was built in to Christianity until about 50 years ago

Israel is the nation of the chosen people. Christians make up the nation of Israel.
Those who accept Christ are the chosen people.

Political (((Israel))) is LARPing and its members are not real jews

>Jesus
>Jewish
He was born one, yet they rejected him/had him killed and he rebuked/chastised them more than any other people. Jews are still waiting for the messiah while rejecting Jesus, they are no longer the chosen people. They were the chosen people prior to Jesus due to the pact God made w/ them, but Jesus was the pact w/ all peoples(not just Jews).

>Jews killed Christ
>le kike on a stick meme
Go back to r/Atheism

Jews in bible= Judeans

>Actually believing in divine nature hokus pokus

I thought Sup Forums was supposed to not be retarded

Nice meme.

IKR?

Off to r/atheism you go

*TIPS

For the 6 millionth time...

Modern Jews are descended from Anatolian Greeks and Persians who converted 200 years AFTER Christ

Modern Jewish doctrine is mostly 500 years old or less, they consider their rabbinical commentaries more important than the old testament

And the term "Jew" is a Roman slur, Jesus was an Israelite or Nazarene

So, to summarize modern Jews are:
- ethnically unrelated to jesus or his predecessors
- theologically unrelated to jesus or his predecessors
- actively reject Christ and his teachngs making them, at best, heretics
- following a religion that post dates jesus death by centuries

A better question is why do anti-Semitic atheists believe the Jews who tell them that Christianity is Jewish?

>retards actually believe this

i don't know. some people here get real angry when you mention that you go/have gone to college/university
(>implying a degree makes you smarter than me
>lol only retards go into "higher" education these days
>...)

you are doing well

>Jews killed Christ
So that makes Christ any less Jewish?
If I am killed by Slovenians, I stop being a Slovenian?

Jesus was a Judean.

>(((anti-semitism)))

Thats a jewish meme.

fuck the jews they killed jesus

Is this the part where you're going to tell me the real Semites were blue-eyed Europeans?

the israelites are not edomites

Yet your local church consists of a bunch of evangelicals that believe they're the true chosen people.
>mfw middle class white AMERICANS go to Israel to tend the vineyards of illegal settlers
Disgusting cucks.

>be Christian
>love the Jews
>defend Israel
>hate the Palestinians and cheer for their genocide

Fun fact: The Palestinians inhabiting Israel today are the real descendants of the ancient Israelites. They converted to Islam in the 7th century. The fake Khazar/Berber Jews presently occupying Israel have no genetic link to the Jews that lived in Palestine during Roman times.

>mfw middle class white AMERICANS go to Israel to tend the vineyards of illegal settlers
>implying all americans are the same
i honestly think israel would be better off in the hands of the muslims then the jews.
it would be even better if it was a christian nation but that doesn't seem likely

>2016
>worshiping a criminal jew

serious question

was jesus a jew if he considered himself the son of god? surely that disqualifies him from the jewish religion

Christianity was literally created to counter Jewish subversion.

That's why they killed him, and why Jews hate Christianity more than anything else.

Nope, David was also considered son of God.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Psalm 82&version=NIV

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Persecution_of_Christians_in_the_Soviet_Union
>The state was committed to the destruction of religion,[2][3] and destroyed churches, mosques and temples, ridiculed, harassed, incarcerated and executed religious leaders, flooded the schools and media with atheistic teachings, and generally promoted atheism as the truth that society should accept.[4][5] The total number of Christian victims of Soviet state atheist policies has been estimated to range between 12-20 million.[6][7][8]

youtube.com/watch?v=hu-GTj4slWw
>Putin: Soviet Government Was Mostly Jewish 80-85 %

jewishjournal.com/dennis_prager/article/when_jews_are_bigoted_against_conservative_christians

his mom was jewish
period

but he probably never existed: there are too many coincidences pointing to a smart syncretism master inventing Jesus for practical reasons (creating an easy-going and inoffensive religion for the goy masses)

i think you're comparing art instead of background history.

Nice slidethread cutfag

How can you explain that the name Christ was copied from Krishna? (which pre-date Christ by 500 years at least)

Are you retarded? "Christ" just comes from the Greek word for "Messiah." It means the same thing.

So in your retarded wop brain, if two words sound remotely the same, they're somehow related?

Jews have never had any problem with killing one of their own when it's necessary and when he tries to protect gentiles against them.

Stanley Kubrick was a Jew, and they killed him after he made the film Eyes Wide Shut, which was a film that exposed Jewish rituals, one of the main villains was a Jew, and the mansion in the film was literally the Rothschilds'.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Political_and_religious_beliefs_of_Stanley_Kubrick
>Frederic Raphael, who authored the Eyes Wide Shut script for Kubrick recalled that Kubrick once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything," and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the "Eyes Wide Shut" script. Kubrick's bizarre relationship to his own ethnicity deeply troubled Raphael, a fellow Jew.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stanley_Kubrick
>Eyes Wide Shut, like Lolita and A Clockwork Orange before it, faced censorship before release. Kubrick sent an unfinished preview copy to the stars and producers a few months before release, but his sudden death on March 7, 1999, came a few days after he finished editing. He never saw the final version released to the public,[183]

Same with Bobby Fischer. He was a Jew who was aware of the Jewish problem, fought against it, and they tormented him throughout his entire life.

. . . of the Jews: Who both killed the Lord Jesus, and their own prophets, and have persecuted us; and they please not God, and are contrary to all men: Forbidding us to speak to the Gentiles that they might be saved, to fill up their sin alway: For the wrath is come upon them to the uttermost."

I Thessalonians 2:14-16

krishna.com/name-krishna-means

gotquestions.org/what-does-Christ-mean.html

Jewish Accusations Against Jesus Christ

Genesis 3:15

Keeper of bad company - Matthew 9:10-11
Of poor, common-stock - Mark 6:3
Laborer - Mark 6:3
Possessed of Beelzebub - Mark 3:22
From the wrong neighborhood - John 7:41, 52
A deceiver and hypocrite - John 7:10-13
Unlearned - John 7:14-15
Had a persecution complex - John 7:20
Demon possessed--full of the devil - John 7:20, 10:20, 8:48, 52
Provoker to anger - John 7:23
A divider of the people - John 7:43
Unpopular, not recommended by rulers, unrecognized by leaders - John 7:45-49 (v. 48)
False prophet - John 7:50-52
Liar, falsifier - John 8:13
A bastard - John 8:19
Had suicidal tendencies - John 8:22
A half-breed - John 8:48
Dishonorable - John 8:49
Boaster, false representative of God, impostor, self-made man - John 8:53
Ungodly, or cometh not from God - John 9:13-16
A sinner - John 9:13-16
Crazy, insane - John 10:20
Perplexing, causing doubt - John 10:22-24
A blasphemer - John 10:31-33

Jewish Hatred and Murder Attempts on the Life of Jesus Christ

Matthew 2:16 - As a child Herod tried to kill Him.
Matthew 12:14, Mark 3:6 - Pharisees held a council with the Herodians to discuss destroying Jesus because He healed a man on the Sabbath day.
Luke 4:28-30 - Attempted to throw Him off the hill because of His sermon.
John 5:16 - The Jews persecuted Jesus and sought to kill Him for healing the impotent man on the Sabbath day.
John 5:18 - Jews sought to kill Jesus because He claimed equality with God.
John 7:30-32 - The Jewish plot to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him for claiming He was from God.
John 7:25 - It was common knowledge that the Jews sought to kill Jesus.
John 7:40-44 - Some people desired to arrest Jesus with intent to kill Him.
John 8:59 - Jews attempted to kill Jesus by stoning Him for claiming that He was God.
John 10:31 - The Jews again attempt to kill Jesus by stoning for claiming His Deity.
John 10:39 - The Jews sought to take Jesus for proving His Deity.
John 11:47 - The chief priests and Pharisees plot against Jesus.
John 11:53-54 - The Jews make a determined effort to kill Jesus.
John 11:55-57 - The Jews sought Jesus even at the Passover Feast.
John 12:9-11 - The Jews even desire to kill Lazarus because of their hatred for Jesus.
John 18:3, 10, 12 - Jesus was arrested by Jewish soldiers.
John 18:13-14 - Jesus was tried by Jewish leaders who had already decided on his guilt.
John 18:36 - Jesus acknowledges that it was the Jews who would kill Him.
John 18:38-40, 19:1-7, 12-15 - The Jews are adamant in their desire to kill Jesus.
John 19:11 - Jesus acknowledges a lesser and a greater sin in those who condemned Him to death.
John 19:16-18 - The Jews led Jesus away to be crucified.

Concerning the names of Jesus, the Talmud refers to Him as:

Immach Schemo Vezikro which means, "May His name and memory be blotted out."
Otho Isch = "That man"
Peloni = "A certain one"
Naggar Bar Naggar = "The carpenter son of a carpenter"
Ben Charsch etaim = "The son of a wood worker"
Talui = "The one who was hanged"

reminding pol again these khazars are not the real jews

>Niggar bar niggar

kek

Christians believe in loving their enemies.
"anti-semite" implies the hatred for Jews.
You are mistaken in your assumptions.

Jews were black, Jesus was white with blond hair and blue eyes(god), Jews crucified Jesus because of racism.

also this:

>Galtians 3:7
>John 8:44-47
>1 John 8:20-23

Also, read Martin Luther's "The Jews and Their Lies"

The Jews deny Christ and Christ himself has called them snakes and liars. These "Jews" today are no longer promised to heaven by not accepting Christ.

>Iudaea
ftfy

yep, but also implies justice.
Remember give back to caesar what it's from caesar.

Everyone knows that, catholic church it's well know to incorpore christian values on pagan holidays just like in my country we celebrate "La Tirana"

jesus was also an anti semite.

Easy.

Not everyone who says they're a Christian is actually a born again Christian.

Protip: Virulently anti-semetic people who claim to be Christians are liars, Nazis, other Catholics and Orthodox.

Love that cognitive dissonance.

His mom was a Jew.

He didn't exist.

It wasn't. It comes from Cristos, which is Greek. Messiah, in the Hebrew, Moshiac.

They were never promised heaven under the Old Covenant.

They are promised the same salvation the same way as anyone else today.

Jesus told the best of them right to their faces that if God only wanted humans with Abraham's DNA in them, he would have made them out of rocks.

Render unto Caesar is not give Caesar back what is his. It's pay your taxes.

the only connection to justice is that humans have dirty hands, and even if we have the right for justice, we don't have the righteousness sufficient to obtain justice.

Luther was anti-semitic so its ok for a protestant.

Rev 2:9: “I know your works, tribulation, and poverty (but you are rich); and I know the blasphemy of those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan.”

Rev 3:9: “Indeed I will make those of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews and are not, but lie–indeed I will make them come and worship before your feet, and to know that I have loved you.”

Tl;dr - Jesus calling out Talmudists who claim to be Jewish but have abandoned the law of Moses for the law of Rabbis and founds Christianity.

Read a book before you tip your fedora.

Revelation 3:9
>Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee.

Modern Jews are Satanists. Ezpz

During His lifetime, no persons were described as "Jews" anywhere. That fact is supported by theology, history and science. When Jesus was in Judea, it was not the "homeland" of the ancestors of those who today style themselves "Jews". Their ancestors never set a foot in Judea. They existed at that time in Asia, their "homeland", and were known as Khazars. In none of the manuscripts of the original Old or New Testament was Jesus described or referred to as a "Jew". The term originated in the late eighteenth century as an abbreviation of the term Judean and refers to a resident of Judea without regard to race or religion, just as the term "Texan" signifies a person living in Texas.

In spite of the powerful propaganda effort of the so-called "Jews", they have been unable to prove in recorded history that there is one record, prior to that period, of a race religion or nationality, referred to as "Jew". The religious sect in Judea, in the time of Jesus, to which self-styled "Jews" today refer to as "Jews", were known as "Pharisees". "Judaism" today and "Pharisaism" in the time of Jesus are the same.

Jesus abhorred and denounced "Pharisaism"; hence the words, "Woe unto you Scribes and Pharisees, Hypocrites, Ye Serpents, Ye Generation of Vipers".

Yes, I understand. I misunderstood.

This is the real Christian redpill. Khazars are/were Luciferians that have sacrificed goyim children for centuries.

>i honestly think israel would be better off in the hands of the muslims then the jews.
When has ANYTHING ever been better off in the hands of Muslims?

FOR FUCKS SAKE FOR ONCE AND FOR FUCKING ALL
All of Sup Forums needs to fucking watch and understand this video. Jews BTFO by the bible.
youtube.com/watch?v=ncaorJJM2MI

reformation.org/canaanites-are-back.html

You think you could insult our Lord without facing any consequences ?

First you will be a minority in your own country, then your women will be raped by the spics, then you will disapear submerged under the brown tide. Enjoy being wiped out.